Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
06-14-2019 2:33 PM

I had lethargy with high doses - 4 drops oil + 4 sprays one time I wore it but I wore it several other times without lethargy. For me, that is to be expected because I have Androstadienone issues sometimes.
06-14-2019 2:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-18-2019 6:41 PM

been using TLG for awhile and gotten great results a little about me. am 30 my target range has been around 24 to 34 year old i been using for awhile now and seen some good and some no results been using 3 and half sprays been around this female i know for a long. time i wanted to test and see how she would react to more multi
expouser. here my results

girl 1 that i known for like a couple year now before using TLG she wasnt really chatty with me she talk but not talk talk, after i exposed her to TLG for the first time i really didnt see much but i kept exposing her to it she opened up alot more and i kept see her look at me when i walk away and talk to people and she kept getting close to me and wanted to get close and kept brushing up against me. she would laugh at my shittiest jokes.

other time i tested it been at the bars go on collage night alot of the time that when alot of people are at the bar ranging from 18 to upper 40s lol some responded well some didnt open up but the one i know that did the next time i gone i can tell thet remember me and came to me to talk.

sorry am not good at giving reports lol BUT my one question i was going ask if a use
TLG one day on my friend i been exposing it too and then the next day used a straight sexual one would there be some conflict in the mone signaul?
06-18-2019 6:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-19-2019 4:57 AM

(06-18-2019 6:41 PM)warcheese Wrote:  been using TLG for awhile and gotten great results a little about me. am 30 my target range has been around 24 to 34 year old i been using for awhile now and seen some good and some no results been using 3 and half sprays been around this female i know for a long. time i wanted to test and see how she would react to more multi

girl 1 that i known for like a couple year now before using TLG she wasnt really chatty with me she talk but not talk talk, after i exposed her to TLG for the first time i really didnt see much but i kept exposing her to it she opened up alot more and i kept see her look at me when i walk away and talk to people and she kept getting close to me and wanted to get close and kept brushing up against me. she would laugh at my shittiest jokes.

other time i tested it been at the bars go on collage night alot of the time that when alot of people are at the bar ranging from 18 to upper 40s lol some responded well some didnt open up but the one i know that did the next time i gone i can tell thet remember me and came to me to talk.

sorry am not good at giving reports lol BUT my one question i was going ask if a use
TLG one day on my friend i been exposing it too and then the next day used a straight sexual one would there be some conflict in the mone signaul?
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-confused-n...#pid236666
06-19-2019 4:57 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-19-2019 8:50 AM

(06-18-2019 6:41 PM)warcheese Wrote:  been using TLG for awhile and gotten great results a little about me. am 30 my target range has been around 24 to 34 year old i been using for awhile now and seen some good and some no results been using 3 and half sprays been around this female i know for a long. time i wanted to test and see how she would react to more multi

A lot depends on the circumstances of where you are when you are interacting with these people. Wearing TLG a few times and switching to something like Wanted Man when you are at a bar or club is completely acceptable but not necessarily if you are at work. Just my 2 cents. The Love God is great for breaking down those barriers and opening the door but the whole point of pheromones is to open the door so that you can walk through it. If you feel like she's into you romantically, it might be time to escalate.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-19-2019 8:50 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

06-19-2019 9:21 AM

(06-18-2019 6:41 PM)warcheese Wrote:  BUT my one question i was going ask if a use

Yes, there is always the possibility of sending conflicting signals by changing up your pheromones. However, this possibility is lessened if you've been around the person frequently and they feel that they know you well. Having already decided how you make them feel, the possibility of pheromones changing that is lessened.

I also do some "stealth changes" every now and then if I'm shooting for a certain vibe to the evening. For example, if I know that I'm going to be dominating my wife, or special lady friend (Lebowski reference) I might go with AV instead of TLG but cover it with Homme or Merlin's scent. This gives my target the same olfactory sensation so she feels that i'm smelling exactly the same as I did before. However, the difference in pheromones works on her subconscious and helps her get in the mood to prepare for total domination (bring it on reference).

Overall, though, if it ain't broke, don't fix it; and while you can alter your pheromone aura somewhat, it can have just about any effect, from none to positive to extremely negative, depending on the person and the context.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-19-2019 9:21 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-20-2019 4:30 AM

Turned the TLG sample oil I got into a spray by mixing it in a spray bottle on an eye ball level of 1 to 4. 1 being TLG 4 being alcohol inside a 5ml spray bottle.

4 sprays of that, 2 hours in, was able to pull a 28ish year old brunette. Italian background. Born and bread in Sydney. Has to be mentioned that I got laid on the same day previously about 7 8 hours before. Didn't shower. So am assuming, there was a bit of natural organic cops on me from me FWB.

This is report worthy cos the Italian chick was a O.N.S. Not a FWB.

I STILL repeat that EST does NOT make u a chick. It makes the ladies around u a LOOOOT more comfortable.

That mate o mine I mentioned before, he said that his GF was so gluey and cuddly with him when he wore thebspray I gave him. He was so keen to know what was in it. I didn't tell him but. Smile

I have 2 more lays on girl girl boosted in Bossom bows. But that ain't no TLG. So I'll report it in the other thread. Just a bit busy here. But I'll do me best.
06-20-2019 4:30 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-20-2019 4:43 AM

Oh and I forgot. Tried the same set up spray in ride shares. I must say, it hits everyone. A few number closes too. 1 went for a date with me. But I wore A.M. for that date and I think I gave her a play boy vibe. So that went for a flop.
06-20-2019 4:43 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-20-2019 8:39 AM

(06-20-2019 4:30 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Turned the TLG sample oil I got into a spray by mixing it in a spray bottle on an eye ball level of 1 to 4. 1 being TLG 4 being alcohol inside a 5ml spray bottle.

4 sprays of that, 2 hours in, was able to pull a 28ish year old brunette. Italian background. Born and bread in Sydney. Has to be mentioned that I got laid on the same day previously about 7 8 hours before. Didn't shower. So am assuming, there was a bit of natural organic cops on me from me FWB.

This is report worthy cos the Italian chick was a O.N.S. Not a FWB.

I STILL repeat that EST does NOT make u a chick. It makes the ladies around u a LOOOOT more comfortable.

That mate o mine I mentioned before, he said that his GF was so gluey and cuddly with him when he wore thebspray I gave him. He was so keen to know what was in it. I didn't tell him but. Smile

I have 2 more lays on girl girl boosted in Bossom bows. But that ain't no TLG. So I'll report it in the other thread. Just a bit busy here. But I'll do me best.

NICE! I still COMPLETELY agree with you that EST does NOT give you a feminine vibe. It really does a great job of buffering androstenone and making women much more comfortable around you. Glad you are having fun with The Love God! I've been playing around with Apex products lately but I am wearing TLG today.

Awesome report on Bosom Bows, by the way. I've always wanted to try Girl/Girl but just haven't gotten around to it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-20-2019 8:39 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

06-20-2019 8:59 AM

(06-20-2019 4:30 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I STILL repeat that EST does NOT make u a chick. It makes the ladies around u a LOOOOT more comfortable.

Just call me Gladenia!

Great reporting there doc. thank you for sharing

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-20-2019 8:59 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-20-2019 4:22 PM

(06-20-2019 8:39 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  NICE! I still COMPLETELY agree with you that EST does NOT give you a feminine vibe. It really does a great job of buffering androstenone and making women much more comfortable around you. Glad you are having fun with The Love God! I've been playing around with Apex products lately but I am wearing TLG today.

Awesome report on Bosom Bows, by the way. I've always wanted to try Girl/Girl but just haven't gotten around to it.

I reckon u'll like it Snoop. Bosom bows is marketed as a female fragrance. But I personally think it's male. At least unisex. It's defo sweet, but it's got spicy soapy musky underlying accords in it. And some of the contents're half disclosed. Mentioning that it's got cops and EST. The remaining ingredients are proprietary blends. What ever it is, I love it. Goes really well with A.M. but it's really good on its own too.

Sorry to derail. Back to TLG. Personally I don't think TLG needs more (or less) to it. I reckon TLG is perfectly balanced on its own. And personally for me, it works best with the already included cops without adding more. I just happened to have gotten laid that day previously. May or may have not had an inpact with the organic cops from me FWB benefits. Cos I did go down on her. And didn't wash or shower. But it's worth mentioning in the report.

(06-20-2019 8:59 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Just call me Gladenia!

Great reporting there doc. thank you for sharing

No worries Gladenia. Smile glad to share.

Oh one more thing. I forgot to mention. The Italian chick and I started talking in Italian. So that could have been a slight little advantage. But none the less, it's a ONS lay. And I was wearing TLG when it happened. So... Smile
06-20-2019 4:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah