Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
06-06-2019 9:14 PM

(06-06-2019 7:13 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  My only issue I don't see any sexual IOIs.

Did you try adding more cops as outlined previously in this thread?Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-06-2019 9:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-06-2019 11:01 PM

(06-06-2019 9:14 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Did you try adding more cops as outlined previously in this thread?Big boss

It is something to try for a future test Big boss I only wanted to give the original a shot, and chances are that I will continue to test the original and swap out others to see similarities.
06-06-2019 11:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-06-2019 11:06 PM

(06-06-2019 7:50 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  YES. YES. YES. A thousand times yes to this! Put it on. Forget you are wearing it. Go have fun!

It's really meant to be a relationship enhancer and even though a few of us have found the sexual fun it unleashes, at the end of the day it's meant to bring out the best of the wearer to attract a new relationship or enhance an existing one.

I definitely see this in my tests. Perhaps you, Gladen, and some others are exceptionally outgoing, and it that increases (or has image increased by) TLG's effects, where it is easier to steer conversations and intentions certain directions.

I am only halfway through the first bottle so who knows; I may find more out about the mone (and myself) that i haven't before! I will say that any mone that can increase self awareness or one's natural image is a big plus in my book jumpy
06-06-2019 11:06 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

06-07-2019 7:58 AM

(06-06-2019 11:06 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Perhaps you, Gladen Some random asshole, and some others are exceptionally outgoing, and it that increases (or has image increased by) TLG's effects, where it is easier to steer conversations and intentions certain directions.
I believe that you pretty much hit the bullseye, at least where i'm concerned, with this.

I've said it many time before and will repeat it again: TLG makes things smoother, easier, quicker, and more fun. It does not transform me from a mild-mannered reporter into the Superman of Seduction; it is an amplifying effect that spotlights my better traits and helps to let things flow. I've always enjoyed outrageous success and TLG just enhances my natural charisma and style.

It might also be helpful to note that I don't try or attempt to seduce a woman. I foster mood and feeling and decide that I'll allow her to seduce me; then just let things flow naturally and enjoy the ride. While this sounds like I'm a self-absorbed ego-maniacal douche claiming to be the Pied Piper of Pickup it is more a difference in approach. TLG lends itself to this mentality perfectly. It helps to create warm fuzzies down in the cockles of their hearts and gets her mind stoked.

From what i know of Snoopy, we tend to approach encounters in much the same way (with the exceptions being that he seems to have more wit, panache, and more of a relaxed classy style) and I feel that it is a contributing factor.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-07-2019 7:58 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-07-2019 7:59 AM

(06-06-2019 11:01 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  It is something to try for a future test Big boss I only wanted to give the original a shot, and chances are that I will continue to test the original and swap out others to see similarities.

The three major variables discussed on this thread appear to be :

1. Copulins (adding more)

2. Fragrance package (probably wouldn't matter in your situation given her close proximity to you)

3. Dose (some have used 8-10 sprays, but I would assume 6 is more than enough at close range)

Having said that, I don't remember reading anyone's review using TLG where a specific target didn't respond while using proper dosing/proximity/exposure time to insure a hit, so there might be another variable at work in your specific situation.

Not trying to be a cheerleader for TLG, but it does appear to have a stellar track record when used in close proximity to the target (married guy's secret weapon).

If it were me, I would take a step back and make sure that there isn't some major deal-breaker that I'm missing with her. Sometimes we deceive ourselves about certain important variables in romantic interactions, and discussing them with others is a good way to insure against blind spots. Half a bottle is a lot of product with nothing major to show for it.Hi

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-07-2019 7:59 AM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-07-2019 11:49 PM

I have an unscented version in oil. Does one drop equal to one spray of the alcohol version?
06-07-2019 11:49 PM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-08-2019 9:46 AM

This is a killer product imo, when used in a cheerful bright happy mood.

It's an amplifier.

Me, I'm usually forcing myself to smile so it just draws my negative to me amplified.

But when I'm excited and happy my spouse and people im around is drawn toward me.

Just my observation with it.

So roll or spray it on and be the best version of yourself and this works wonders.
06-08-2019 9:46 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-08-2019 3:49 PM

(06-08-2019 9:46 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  This is a killer product imo, when used in a cheerful bright happy mood.

So roll or spray it on and be the best version of yourself and this works wonders.

I could not agree more. Sun bespectacled

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-08-2019 3:49 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-08-2019 5:45 PM

(06-08-2019 3:49 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I could not agree more. Sun bespectacled

And I could not agree less...Laugh1
06-08-2019 5:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-08-2019 6:52 PM

(06-08-2019 5:45 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  And I could not agree less...Laugh1

Why is that?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-08-2019 6:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah