Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
05-31-2019 5:59 PM

(05-31-2019 4:25 PM)metaltree Wrote:  It's interesting that when SXD-9 is used by itself its just a little sexual but not that much. But when combined with other products, it's really good at making other products more sexual. From your reports, sounds like SXD-9 goes really well with Love God.

Oh yeah. Definitely something to try. Can't say I have tried it. But I'll let ya's know if I'll end up trying. Smile
05-31-2019 5:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-01-2019 5:18 PM

(04-17-2019 1:56 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just a quick reminder, guys. Start low with your doses and work your way up. I am referring to 8” to 10” of oil or one to two sprays and work your way up from there.

Sometimes a little can go a long way.

@Snoop: Can you tell me what you're using for a dose? I haven't tried my oil version yet, but I've been using TLG spray and haven't noticed any difference using dosing Gladen mentioned in his journal, i.e. "1 spray to each outer forearm, 1/2 spray to each inner wrist, 1/2 spray to either side of neck, 1/2 spray to the back of neck, and 1 1/2 sprays down center of chest." Before trying his higher dose I had been using only 2 -3 sprays with no noticeable results either.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
06-01-2019 5:18 PM
Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-02-2019 9:28 AM

Hi, is it good to use it with your girlfriend? Is it triggering something in her?
06-02-2019 9:28 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-02-2019 10:43 AM

(06-01-2019 5:18 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  @Snoop: Can you tell me what you're using for a dose? I haven't tried my oil version yet, but I've been using TLG spray and haven't noticed any difference using dosing Gladen mentioned in his journal, i.e. "1 spray to each outer forearm, 1/2 spray to each inner wrist, 1/2 spray to either side of neck, 1/2 spray to the back of neck, and 1 1/2 sprays down center of chest." Before trying his higher dose I had been using only 2 -3 sprays with no noticeable results either.

I'm honestly surprised you haven't seen anything from the sprays. For the oil, I start out with about 10" of TLG rolled on to various places like the tops of my hands and the sides of my neck. For the sprays, I just start with a spray to the top of each hand and one to each side of the neck.
(06-02-2019 9:28 AM)Someguy Wrote:  Hi, is it good to use it with your girlfriend? Is it triggering something in her?

Yup, it's made to be used by guys in relationships. It is meant to bring back a relationship to that time when it was new, fresh, and fun.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019 10:44 AM by Snoopyace.)
06-02-2019 10:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-04-2019 10:25 AM

(01-28-2019 10:01 PM)RJH_STL84 Wrote:  I gave this blend only a few tries with drops/roll on inches but I decided last night to convert my TLG oil to a spray. My hope is to see if I get more obvious hits from it. Per the kit that LPMP offers to convert oil to spray, I used my own perfumers alcohol and Measured 18.9 grams (2/3 fl oz) using my scale and poured it in an empty 30ML (1 fl. oz) bottle. Then added my almost full TLG 1/3 oz (9.3g)into it. Taking a little extra perfumers alcohol and shaking it in the original roll on bottle to get any left over. I'm going to let it sit for a couple days,shaking it often then start testing.

Is this action correct?
Can I pour a pheromone in the form of oil into a perfume, mix it, eg 50/50 and everything will work as it should?
06-04-2019 10:25 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-04-2019 5:31 PM

(06-04-2019 10:25 AM)lukalv Wrote:  Is this action correct?
Can I pour a pheromone in the form of oil into a perfume, mix it, eg 50/50 and everything will work as it should?
Yes
06-04-2019 5:31 PM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-06-2019 10:07 AM

Hey Snoop

Have you tried TLG + AT? I'm dying to get my hands on TLG to try that mix.

Are there any good mixes you have tried with TLG?
06-06-2019 10:07 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-06-2019 10:55 AM

(06-06-2019 10:07 AM)E J Wrote:  Hey Snoop

Have you tried TLG + AT? I'm dying to get my hands on TLG to try that mix.

Are there any good mixes you have tried with TLG?

I have not been able to successfully pair TOG with anything else. I’ve tried several things but nothing really adds anything to TLG, in my experience.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-06-2019 10:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-06-2019 7:13 PM

After about 5 days of close range testing at 6 sprays TLG for a Latina target in her early 30s, I shall say...what I have said before... TLG has potential. Perhaps it is me. Perhaps it is the target. Perhaps it is the mix I have. I can only say that with my testings that it has potential. I cannot currently say "This is the hammer, end all/be all, atom bomb of a mone."

Targets in general I get very much along with other men and women. It is a VIP type vibe where more you are the guy everyone wants to be around. You may not be VIP in the sense of a rock star or money man (unless that is who you already are), but you are VIP in the sense of your own uniqueness. I do believe this mone enhances the appearance to others of who you are as a person and gives it a heavy buddy-buddy vibe to all those it hits. There are some IOIs, but nothing overt or over-the-top. Perhaps some extra hellos and have a good days that are out of character for some, but nothing sexual that I would expect a bit more from the mix.

As for my target mentioned above in the first paragraph, I find her a bit of a tough cookie to crack. We have been working very closely (both with work and in proximity) for the past week or so, with times we have worked together in the past. I can tell she is a bit extra friendly in general and casually (at times) uses a bit of her femininity as a way to be friendly with other men. She is not overtly sexual or even tries to use her being a female as a knowingly way to sway men, but she has a natural presence and nature where she is comofrtable to be closer to men or joke with men, BUT she is not trusting of men as far as relationships go due to being burned in the past. Because of this, I am playing carefully where not to overly indulge in that indirect sense where she can act coy at times while also not coming off as oppressive to fly under the radar to increase the odds of getting what she wants. Again, she isn't directly or seemingly at times to be manipulative, but I can tell that it is there in some form with other men.

Nevertheless, there have been times where the target -- who for now we shall dub as C for this post -- has shown signs of extra interest. She has stated some personal things at times where she begins to go on a slight tangent, but catches herself and stops. Also, there have been MANY times where she will slightly hit or pinch when we joke, and MANY MORE times where she will let her arm or leg linger and touching mine when next to me. There are more little things that happen that I could call "couple moments", but nothing conclusive for what I am used to in other women. She has also gone out of the way once to say "At least I know if we were married, I could trust you won't flip on stuff that I say." More or less, in most women, these are some heavy signs hinting at imprinting and affection, but I am careful with this one (especially due to age difference and her current actions and trust with other men).

Reiterating, this mix could be a very good mix for some and I recommend others to at least test it out, as perhaps it is simply a matter of the user and the targets. Maybe with C, her personality is a bit different due to her past, but she could also have TLG cracking that rigid exterior. My only issue I don't see any sexual IOIs. "Obscured, you lucky dog, you just talked about all the kino you are receiving from your target." Yes, and I also said this target is not a target where I would say she is a one size fits all. I suppose I can sum this mone up as a mix between Wolf and GoA, with a dash of AT.

Ultimately I look at a mone to see if there is any improvement in any social areas with others, and if a mone makes a big enough difference to use. I would go to say that (with TLG) there is a noticeable improvement, but with my tests, I cannot buy into mones doing any sort of heavy lifting that some people claim. Mones can improve areas, but I think that many people like to exaggerate a mone's effect and/or expects all users with varying experience to understand that mones only do some of the work.

I will continue my tests and also go back later on to see how it differs to BW+AV or NAG, but for now that is where I stand on TLG. Sorry to those that wanted another bomb success story to convince them to buy the product, but I have to tell it how it is! I would recommend TLG, but don't buy TLG if you are expecting it to be a lazy-man's sexual mone or unless you have some experience with mones. If you are looking for a mone to enhance your image to others in a positive way -- so long as you remain positive -- I highly recommend it Sun bespectacled
06-06-2019 7:13 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-06-2019 7:50 PM

(06-06-2019 7:13 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I suppose I can sum this mone up as a mix between Wolf and GoA, with a dash of AT.

I never thought about it this way but, I'll take it.

(06-06-2019 7:13 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  If you are looking for a mone to enhance your image to others in a positive way -- so long as you remain positive -- I highly recommend it Sun bespectacled

YES. YES. YES. A thousand times yes to this! Put it on. Forget you are wearing it. Go have fun!

It's really meant to be a relationship enhancer and even though a few of us have found the sexual fun it unleashes, at the end of the day it's meant to bring out the best of the wearer to attract a new relationship or enhance an existing one.

06-06-2019 7:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah