Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
05-29-2019 8:26 AM

(05-28-2019 11:01 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The other way to tell is by the behavior. She was bored and quiet with the customers ahead of me. After I got close to her, she lit up like a Christmas tree.

That, and when it hits them they'll tend to (mostly) stop what they're doing and pay attention to you. Quick head turns to look at you (like a head snap in your direction), stopping their activity to watch you, almost-instant blushing of the skin, huge smiles, quick intakes of breath, eye contact followed by the gaze-drop and then back up or just boldly looking at you,etc are all pretty good signs that she's under the spell of TLG.

Snoopy coined the phrase "the love god opens doors." When that first door opens, it opens with a resounding slam. Body language and facial expressions give you the overall feeling that she wants you to engage. You just need to make it so.

When in doubt, give a quasi-snarky comment that could be friendly/ humorous/ or suggestive depending on how one wants to take it (see Snoopy's "you have skills" comment above...or any of the piffle that spews forth from my mouth) and observe.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-29-2019 8:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-31-2019 9:19 AM

For whatever it is worth, last night I tried 2.5-3 drops of BW along with 2.5 sprays of TLG in Merlin's scent.

I know a few others have done this combo before (LoveInSpain, and somebody else I cannot recall) and liked it.

I found it to be interesting, and possibly a fun mix. It was more alpha than TLG, but way less alpha than BW solo. It was slightly social and sexual but not so much as TLG on its own. My overall impression was that TLG tempered the alpha boost of BW and that BW tempered the quick-acting and (sometimes) sledgehammer sexual attraction factors of TLG. There was also a bit of a status vibe going on; more so than TLG on its own, but not as hefty as BW on its own. I felt that the strong points of each mix were buffered down by each other; almost in competition with each other.

Now, of course, I need to add that BW on it's own does not work well for me. In combination with TLG it gave me a little taste of the effects others typically report. I did not experience anyone running for cover like I do with BW solo. My normal animal magnetism with the ladies, while still there, seemed to be muted. I would guess that if I had taken more time to interact with the ladies that it might have reeled in some of the more submissive types; but I had other things to do, so I cannot accurately report any long-term effects or those from extended exposure.

Interesting mix, potentially fun (especially for guys that want to bit more strong alpha vibe); but overall I found it to be nowhere near the happy-fun time of TLG solo. In short, cool differences from TLG solo; but not for me, personally.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019 9:19 AM by Gladen.)
05-31-2019 9:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

05-31-2019 9:41 AM

(05-27-2019 9:20 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  TLG (for me) it's geared more towards a fun lovey dovey sexual session, one that has a girl friend boy friend or hubby wife kinda sexual session. Where as the heavy LAL combo for me is just pure animalistic raw sex. Just, one night stand, no love, no frenching, kinda sexual. That's the biggest difference.

Who says you can't have a lovey dovey sexual session with a one night stand?
05-31-2019 9:41 AM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2019 1:35 PM

it me again been awhile work been crazy but i haven't been able to use TLG for awhile so cant report much.

but this is beside the point of what i was wanting to post lol i was wanting to give TLG as a gift for a friend i know alot of the female he hangout with was wondering what scent yall think he should use or should i get him BW he is not a shy guy at all
05-31-2019 1:35 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-31-2019 1:44 PM

(05-31-2019 1:35 PM)warcheese Wrote:  it me again been awhile work been crazy but i haven't been able to use TLG for awhile so cant report much.

but this is beside the point of what i was wanting to post lol i was wanting to give TLG as a gift for a friend i know alot of the female he hangout with was wondering what scent yall think he should use or should i get him BW he is not a shy guy at all
hmm...that's kind of tough as scent is a personal thing.

As a gift I'd probably go with Homme Scent or Kingmaker. Both of those are closer to commercial scents (especially kingmaker) than the others. But Unisexy is awesome as well.

05-31-2019 1:44 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-31-2019 1:56 PM

(05-31-2019 1:35 PM)warcheese Wrote:  it me again been awhile work been crazy but i haven't been able to use TLG for awhile so cant report much.

Does he wear any commercial colognes? Knowing what he wears can help pinpoint an LP scent for him.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-31-2019 1:56 PM

warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2019 1:57 PM

(05-31-2019 1:56 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Does he wear any commercial colognes? Knowing what he wears can help pinpoint an LP scent for him.

he wear that to me that it cheap axe spray lol but if he can pull it off i guess it good for him i just dont like it lol
05-31-2019 1:57 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-31-2019 3:34 PM

(05-31-2019 9:41 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Who says you can't have a lovey dovey sexual session with a one night stand?

That heavy LAL combo says that. Smile
05-31-2019 3:34 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-31-2019 4:25 PM

(05-31-2019 3:34 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  That heavy LAL combo says that. Smile

It's interesting that when SXD-9 is used by itself its just a little sexual but not that much. But when combined with other products, it's really good at making other products more sexual. From your reports, sounds like SXD-9 goes really well with Love God.
05-31-2019 4:25 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-31-2019 4:35 PM

(05-31-2019 1:57 PM)warcheese Wrote:  he wear that to me that it cheap axe spray lol but if he can pull it off i guess it good for him i just dont like it lol

Oh wow. If he likes that then yeah, LP: Homme, UN for men, or Kingmaker. Oh, or Unisexy.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019 5:33 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-31-2019 4:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah