Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-26-2018 5:08 PM

Count me too in this boat.
I purchased Love God spray 60/40 scented with Homme .
I'm at the same age, but also look younger.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 5:22 PM by avi.)
09-26-2018 5:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-26-2018 5:23 PM

Atta boy avi...go find a pong tournament somewhere and dive in!
09-26-2018 5:23 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2018 5:58 PM

(09-26-2018 4:38 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Awesome! Any idea what you are going to use for a cover scent?

I'll go with some of my non-phero LPMP scents. Right now I'm liking LP: Homme, LP#9, and Fair grounds. I'm not that big on Excalibur. The pine scent is okay, but not what I choose to project. Plus it doesn't seem to last more than an hour or 2 on me. I also like Happy by Clinique, which has been my go-to constant for years.

I got Love God in the roller. Not much experience with those. Any idea how much equals a spray?

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
09-26-2018 5:58 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-26-2018 6:37 PM

From my experience, I’d say 2-3 inches equals about one full spray. That’s just an approximation, however.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-26-2018 6:37 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-27-2018 9:42 AM

Interesting night last night!
I had created a fine mess for myself and started taking some steps to reign it all in.
I personally feel that the Love God helped me not only put myself into the proper stance to make the proper actions, but to also convey things in the best light as was possible. Likewise, the 'see the wearer of the Love God in the best way possible' effect seemed to help me a good bit.
I also thrice noted some imprinting fallout.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-27-2018 9:42 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-27-2018 11:59 AM

Okay, my first run with The Love God.
I sprayed 6 times. 1 on top of bald shaved head, 1 on back of neck, 1 on left side of neck, 1 on throat, 1 on center of chest under the t-shirt I was wearing, 1 on right wrist then rubbed between both wrists.
I covered all these sprays with a high quality scent from Creed called Cedre Blanc.

Setting was a beer pong tournament at a bar that draws in the 20-something crowd.

My biggest takeaway was the self effects. For a long time I read reports about self effects and thought 'what a bunch of baloney/bologna.' I had never experienced the mysterious self effects. Then I tried Bliss and they were definitely there. Now I do notice self effects from several other products. Like both Snoops and Gladen have already said, the self effects from this are really nice. I'm almost always in a good mood anyway, but I was in a great mood and kind of on top of the world. Dancing to the music that was playing even though it wasn't a dance setting. Picture 5 beer pong tables side by side for a tournament. In this respect it has a bit of a Bliss feeling to me. The product Bliss. That alone makes this worth it. When you're on top of the world, others (both guys and girls) are drawn to you because you're having fun. That right there is a pheromonal effect in itself.

When I applied these 6 sprays I felt a little flushed so I knew there was something in there. I actually looked in the mirror to see if I was a little red/pink in the face. But I was not. Plus as I stated above, most of the sprays were around my neck and head area.

All my friends were very friendly, but that is normal for the most part.

There were probably only two things I noticed that were slightly out of the ordinary:
-One gal that I talked to briefly last week about her perfume walked by me and said "Hey sweetie" and touched my shoulder. She was just walking by and kept moving. She had never initiated a greeting until last night. Was it Love God? Was it our conversation last week? I lean toward our conversation last week for her to say "hey". It's possible that when she got close "sweetie" was added on along with the shoulder touch due to Love God. The "sweetie" was probably because I complimented her perfume last week. This young lady is hotter than she thinks. Pretty.

-My female friend toward the end of the night wanted to play me one on one. When you get bounced from the tournament they open up some tables for 'open play'. After I beat her ass she asked me to play one with her as partners because "we haven't played one together yet." She's never asked me to be partners before. She always tries to be on the team with another buddy that she perceives to be a better player (I don't really think he's better). She had big dilated pupils as we interacted while playing. But we were also in a bar. It was lit up but not necessarily bright in there. When it was all over and it was time to say goodnight we had a big hug with arms fully wrapped around each other. She's 22

This was my first run. Maybe this baby was working underground. I didn't see any of the obvious blatant lip licking hits that others have noted.

I am strongly considering this for Saturday as I will be with a friend doing some wine tastings. It will be the two of us and we'll be staying overnight in a hotel together "in separate beds" she made sure I know. The last two times we have hung out, we crossed the line and kissed. Good soft kisses. Nothing sloppy. I've never had any sexual contact with this woman. We are friends and if that's the way it stays, so be it. She is a clear slow worker in that department. I know if I do use Love God, I will have fun regardless of any 'cuddling'.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018 12:01 PM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
09-27-2018 11:59 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-27-2018 12:08 PM

(09-27-2018 11:59 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  There were probably only two things I noticed that were slightly out of the ordinary:
-One gal that I talked to briefly last week about her perfume walked by me and said "Hey sweetie" and touched my shoulder. She was just walking by and kept moving. She had never initiated a greeting until last night. Was it Love God? Was it our conversation last week? I lean toward our conversation last week for her to say "hey". It's possible that when she got close "sweetie" was added on along with the shoulder touch due to Love God. The "sweetie" was probably because I complimented her perfume last week. This young lady is hotter than she thinks. Pretty.

-My female friend toward the end of the night wanted to play me one on one. When you get bounced from the tournament they open up some tables for 'open play'. After I beat her ass she asked me to play one with her as partners because "we haven't played one together yet." She's never asked me to be partners before. She always tries to be on the team with another buddy that she perceives to be a better player (I don't really think he's better). She had big dilated pupils as we interacted while playing. But we were also in a bar. It was lit up but not necessarily bright in there. When it was all over and it was time to say goodnight we had a big hug with arms fully wrapped around each other. She's 22

I am strongly considering this for Saturday as I will be with a friend doing some wine tastings. It will be the two of us and we'll be staying overnight in a hotel together "in separate beds" she made sure I know. The last two times we have hung out, we crossed the line and kissed. Good soft kisses. Nothing sloppy. I've never had any sexual contact with this woman. We are friends and if that's the way it stays, so be it. She is a clear slow worker in that department. I know if I do use Love God, I will have fun regardless of any 'cuddling'.

So you were opened twice by girls, and didn't make a move?facepalm

And now the 3rd girl will throw herself at you this coming weekend, and you find a reason to bail........Dodgy

Also, the separate beds comment is called "plausible deniability". You already have clear sings of attraction, and you're finding ways to ignore them.whistle

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018 12:12 PM by theLaw.)
09-27-2018 12:08 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-27-2018 12:26 PM

(09-27-2018 11:59 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Okay, my first run with The Love God.

My biggest takeaway was the self effects. That alone makes this worth it.
There were probably only two things I noticed that were slightly out of the ordinary:

This was my first run. Maybe this baby was working underground. I didn't see any of the obvious blatant lip licking hits that others have noted.
Good report, thank you!

It is most definitely 'a have fun social blend' by Snoopy's design, so that factor seems to always be present.

As far as the sexual goes, I most definitely believe that it is there. It could have been the setting, the fact that you were more 'with your group' than just there so you had a social shield of seeming more unapproachable, or that you (like I have found myself doing upon occasion) were unconsciously trying to get reactions. That latter one seems to really quash the effects when I've discovered myself doing it.

I also think that perhaps there might have been a few opening created for you that you thought might not have been actual hits; but I like to look at every possibility and wasn't there.

However, I find your detailed report fascinating, and am anxiously anticipating more . thanks again.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018 12:28 PM by Gladen.)
09-27-2018 12:26 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-27-2018 1:32 PM

Just made a purchase for both 60/40 spray and oil unscented with sampler of Bad Boy, LP:Homme, and UN. I will transfer 10ml of spray to three atomizer bottles and mix in each with each fragrance sampler. Hopefully I'll receive this in 2 weeks.
09-27-2018 1:32 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-27-2018 1:56 PM

(09-27-2018 1:32 PM)Bloodburn Wrote:  Just made a purchase for both 60/40 spray and oil unscented with sampler of Bad Boy, LP:Homme, and UN. I will transfer 10ml of spray to three atomizer bottles and mix in each with each fragrance sampler. Hopefully I'll receive this in 2 weeks.

Great for you! I hope you have as much fun with it as I've been having...without getting yourself into potential trouble like I seem to have a penchant for.

I don't know how long it will take for you to receive your order, but I got mine in about a week or so and I'm almost on the exact opposite end of the continent.

09-27-2018 1:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,516 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah