Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
05-05-2019 4:35 PM

(05-05-2019 4:17 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  ...TLG without cops is better than TLGC.

FYI, TLG does have cops, just 3 drops compared to the original formula (MSM v3), which has 5 drops and is referred to by many as TLCC.
05-05-2019 4:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-06-2019 8:16 AM

TLGC: Field Test Report: Speed Dating

theLaw Wrote:Women Date for Sport, Men Have Sex for Sport

My friend, Miss Hamby, thought it would a hilarious beginning, to our evening out together, if we both went to a local speed dating event. I'd never been to anything like this before and didn't know what to expect. Honestly, I felt their mechanics were a bit clunky, but otherwise it was pretty much what i had expected. Details will be in my journal, but here I'll concentrate on how TLGC performed in such an environment.

Of course, one must understand that in such an event, the 'difficult' part for some guys, actually approaching her and getting her attention and interest, is already taken care of.

It was 20 women and 20 guys. The women all remained at their tables while the guys rotated from seat to seat. We all had name tags (I wanted write down Inigo Montoya, or Norman Bates, but went with my name) with our number on them and little check sheets that were Yes/ NO / share my contact info. if we're a match. The ladies all had little notepads to make notes with, if they wanted; and we all had those miniature #2 pencils like one sees at the putt-putt golf courses.

Myself, I concentrated on just being different and having fun. I figured if I could pique their humor or interest (through emotionally appealing questions rather than the same boring stuff they'd been asked already 20 times) that some sort of connection could be fostered quickly. I've seen TLG work its magic in a few minutes, so this was prime for me.

Overall TLGC worked out pretty great (Homme scent, by the way). I'd sit and give them a smile/ facial expression plus body language that seemed to be fitting for their body language and open with a complimentary type leading question that begged an emotional response.

Once they (most of them) got over the shock of not being asked a typical question, the ladies would usually smile, laugh, or otherwise get deeply involved in the conversation.

Usually after about 3 minutes or so they began leaning in real close, touching me, motor-mouthing, and oftimes ex-mate-bashing. About half the ladies took any tenuous bit of innuendo (and yes I was throwing it out there intentionally to see what happens....SCIENCE!) and start going right into sexual talk. I was told by one that while she enjoys dating, she's disappointed that most of the guys just don't get her hot and that can see that I know what women really want.

One lady wrote down her number and gave it to me. Another one kissed me in the middle of our 'date'. A few more hugged me or proclaimed that they hoped we'd match up.

While I could go blow-by-blow with the ladies that stood out, it was typical love god effects with fast and hard sexual auto-escalation. I initially thought that about 75% of the ladies were into me, but I was over confident.

When it was all over and done, I had 10 likes (counting Hamby) and 5 of the ladies that were into me matched up with ladies that I might have liked to meet up with. All 5 of them ticked the box for the event to provide me with their cell-phone number or email address (preferred 'safe' method of contact).

I honestly don't know how to evaluate this for TLGC, as I've never done this before. I don't know the meat-market law of averages, but I assume 25% match up is pretty decent...hell, it might be miserable and I'm just too full of myself to note otherwise. Hamby, who thought it was a riot of fun to write down JESSICA for her name, got 75% likes, and every guy that she thought she might like had their 'give her my information' boxes ticked off for her.

My overall impression of TLGC versus TLG is that one needs to work a bit harder for the initial connection, and it doesn't give off so much of the "perfect man for me, and I want him" vibe as it does a "I want him now, he might be good for me too" vibe. However, once one gets that initial 'wow' impact going the ladies push it hard to the sexual by comparison.

If finally managed to get my fun and flirty vibe with TLGC. I assume that it was because I had zero investment in the event. I wasn't planning on contacting any of these ladies, knew I was spending the evening with vibrant and complicated miraculous woman; so I just played around and had fun. After the first 'date' where I was getting my pacing down, things just flowed naturally. Overall there was sexual tension, and I think it helped quite a good bit as others were trying to impress the ladies; I found that with me they were trying to protract the engagement, keep the banter flowing, and slipping in their own innuendo.

I feel like this was a good trial to see how TLGC can facilitate initial bonding and escalation after the meeting; but due to the situation there was no way to test the opening and initial get them interested part. Overall, I had a blast and it was the perfect blend for the situation. but take all of that with a grain of salt, as I was "dating for sport" and concentrating on being light, fun, and decidedly different. Your mileage may vary.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019 8:16 AM by Gladen.)
05-06-2019 8:16 AM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-06-2019 4:53 PM

Just got my bottle over the weekend. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow with my fwb. She is Filipino and wild. Older around 50 but looks and acts around 30. What would you all feel the spray amount to be? I have read 6-7 sprays brings out the true wild side? Any update on this would be appreciated
05-06-2019 4:53 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-06-2019 5:08 PM

(05-05-2019 4:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  THANKS Dr C! I have to ask, when you say The Love God without copulins, are you referring to the standard, off the shelf (so to speak) variety? There is a small amount of copulins in there, mainly to offset any androstedienone issues that some guys have. I just love the RUSH it gives. I could totally see where the heavier punch of TLGC could be just a bit too sexual for the younger crowd you speak of.

I really do appreciate the input!

Oh, and I can totally relate to the EST horny feeling. My bride doesn't seem to mind, however.

Oh true? I thought TLG has no cops unless one requests it with Cops.

In that case, TLG in Adam's Nectar scent is better without me adding additional Cops in a different area.
(05-05-2019 4:35 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  FYI, TLG does have cops, just 3 drops compared to the original formula (MSM v3), which has 5 drops and is referred to by many as TLCC.

Am with ya. Thanks DSS.

In that case, for me, it's better without the additional cops.

In other words for me it's better with the 3 drops only.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019 5:10 PM by DrChocolate.)
05-06-2019 5:08 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-06-2019 5:11 PM

(05-06-2019 4:53 PM)Thewaterboy Wrote:  Just got my bottle over the weekend. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow with my fwb. She is Filipino and wild. Older around 50 but looks and acts around 30. What would you all feel the spray amount to be? I have read 6-7 sprays brings out the true wild side? Any update on this would be appreciated

Well, Mr. Boucher, given your age, but depending upon your locale, I'd suggest 4-6 sprays. Myself, I use 5-6 as a standard.

However, the pheromones alone won't bring out her wild side. It is YOU plus the pheromones, not the pheromones plus you.

Best of luck

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-06-2019 5:11 PM
Thewaterboy - Banned
Banned

05-06-2019 5:18 PM

(05-06-2019 5:11 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Well, Mr. Boucher, given your age, but depending upon your locale, I'd suggest 4-6 sprays. Myself, I use 5-6 as a standard.

However, the pheromones alone won't bring out her wild side. It is YOU plus the pheromones, not the pheromones plus you.

Best of luck

Well I already have her well trained and wild is an understatement when we are together. With that being said, nothing wrong with a 600hp car getting nitrous put on it! Wacko2
05-06-2019 5:18 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-12-2019 3:04 PM

I wish to make a note that my sprayer may be defective. I figured it was something that LPMP did with their atomizers, but I am slowly figuring that is not the case.

What I mean by this is that the first several tests I did were done where the atomizer did a small hiccup spray, where it began to spray, stopped, and started again. This led to a small amount coming out at a time, similar to (or less than) an Alpha Dream atomizer. I figured "well no wonder why you can milk hundreds of sprays out of these bottles; they hardly give anything! The product must be strong!" I was wrong. The more and more I used the product have I noticed that the atomizer how one would expect it to, except perhaps the first sprays only gives me half a spray. With this being the case, my results are heavily skewed downwards because of the function of the atomizer. I did notice a difference before when I used it, but I had not felt like it was anything crazy -- of course not, because it is doing half to three-quarters the amount of sprays I want it to per spray. I will need to attempt to clean out the sprayer still, but it is working much better than before.

I have not tested TLG directly around other women or with any major intentions, but I still do get a good VIP type vibe at 5-5.5 sprays. I notice hints of potential, but still nothing groundbreaking. Though, again, I need to knock half my tests and start from scratch on what I see from the results. If anything major comes up with a 5-6 spray dose, I will report back, but otherwise it is a matter of putting TLG through the runs again.
05-12-2019 3:04 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-12-2019 3:19 PM

(05-12-2019 3:04 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I wish to make a note that my sprayer may be defective. I figured it was something that LPMP did with their atomizers, but I am slowly figuring that is not the case.

What I mean by this is that the first several tests I did were done where the atomizer did a small hiccup spray, where it began to spray, stopped, and started again. This led to a small amount coming out at a time, similar to (or less than) an Alpha Dream atomizer. I figured "well no wonder why you can milk hundreds of sprays out of these bottles; they hardly give anything! The product must be strong!" I was wrong. The more and more I used the product have I noticed that the atomizer how one would expect it to, except perhaps the first sprays only gives me half a spray. With this being the case, my results are heavily skewed downwards because of the function of the atomizer. I did notice a difference before when I used it, but I had not felt like it was anything crazy -- of course not, because it is doing half to three-quarters the amount of sprays I want it to per spray. I will need to attempt to clean out the sprayer still, but it is working much better than before.

I have not tested TLG directly around other women or with any major intentions, but I still do get a good VIP type vibe at 5-5.5 sprays. I notice hints of potential, but still nothing groundbreaking. Though, again, I need to knock half my tests and start from scratch on what I see from the results. If anything major comes up with a 5-6 spray dose, I will report back, but otherwise it is a matter of putting TLG through the runs again.

I love the products from LPMP but yeah, I'm not a huge fan of their atomizers either. If you contact them about the defective sprayer, they might be able to help you out with that.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-12-2019 3:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-13-2019 2:40 PM

Thirded: I love LPMP, but their spray nozzles leave much to be desired. I don't know how many times I've mentioned that my sprayer wouldn't function properly, especially when the bottle gets a little low; but it is the price one must pay to be a Love god

05-13-2019 2:40 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-23-2019 8:01 AM

Quick observation: TLG is not so great for haggling with male salesmen, but it can be amazing, and quite the advantage, if one has a female salesperson and is test-driving a car. Being in such close proximity over the span of 15-20 minutes while TLG works its magic is, well, magickal.

05-23-2019 8:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,466 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah