Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-28-2019 3:52 PM

(04-27-2019 10:27 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  If you's are planning to go high on the dose, can you's keep an eye on ur libido levels for me please? Do you's feel like its gone up by the end'o the day?

I've noticed a libido boost the next morning when I've worn TLG at 6 sprays but It also energizes me to the point where I can't sleep at night. I don't know if those two things are related.
04-28-2019 3:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-28-2019 3:59 PM

Thanks DSS and M-Tree. For me EST alone and COPS alone, or both together has the libido increase by the end of the day. And cos TLG has either/or or both, I thought I should throw it out there.

Been testing a few other products to rectify this on me own, and I can see it from other products too. Cops is well known to increase the male libido. But I didn't know EST would do the same for me. Hence the question. Smile

Thanksn again gentlemen. Much obliged. Smile

What about other guys? Thanks.
04-28-2019 3:59 PM
Shotty
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2019 3:53 PM

Has anyone ever noticed a difference between batches?

My second bottle doesn’t seem to be working as well at all. My evidence for this isn’t Around girls I don’t know, this includes my wife at home. She would turn a different level sexually on batch one, my second bottle
Barely seems to register with her?
04-29-2019 3:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-29-2019 5:02 PM

(04-29-2019 3:53 PM)Shotty Wrote:  Has anyone ever noticed a difference between batches?

My second bottle doesn’t seem to be working as well at all. My evidence for this isn’t Around girls I don’t know, this includes my wife at home. She would turn a different level sexually on batch one, my second bottle
Barely seems to register with her?

Are they unscented or both in the same scent? I’ve noticed with my bride that the scent makes a difference in how strongly she reacts. She REALLY reacts strongest to the Adam’s Nectar scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-29-2019 5:02 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Shotty
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 2:10 AM

(04-29-2019 5:02 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Are they unscented or both in the same scent? I’ve noticed with my bride that the scent makes a difference in how strongly she reacts. She REALLY reacts strongest to the Adam’s Nectar scent.

That’s interesting. I used unscented, but I was using Tom ford noir as cover spray before but I have leaned toward Tom ford oud more recently. Maybe that’s the kicker?!

Not saying it doesn’t happen, clearly does... find the scent changing the outcome of the mone an odd one.
04-30-2019 2:10 AM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 1:28 PM

Yesterday I ran TLG at 3 drops scented in Fairgrounds. I ended up going to the gun range yesterday the checkout some new toys. It was not a very target rich environment, but what I did notice was three male employees all focused on me laughing and talking like we all knew each other for 20 years. I observed one female employee staring at me from a distance. Whenever I make eye contact with her and held it she would break eye contact and look at the ground.

I turned my back towards her to see what she would do, and sure as shit she walk past me really slow and went into a storage room and came out 10 seconds later. It was like she had a look of curiosity and wanted to see why all three male employees was standing around laughing and talking with this one customer. It was like we were all old friends. TLG definitely fits my personality like a glove. For me not having that much experience with this mix I've noticed that if I smile and have a playful vibe the women get really curious and try their best to get you to focus your attention on them.

I know for a fact that if I where to ever have a conversation with her and make her laugh the entire time, I would be in those panties ASAP. I don't know if I imprinted her, but I will say I did get her attention.
I've seen this girl around 3 times now and yes she's very attractive. She's the type of girl that's used to getting lots of male attention. As predicted I've seen 2 guys muster up the courage to shoot their shot and fail miserably. The first time I saw her I was wearingTitan then ETFZ, and now TLG, an even stronger reaction.

Since I do frequent this gun range, having sex with a female employee is a no-go for me. I find it really funny to watch them squirm when I wear my now 3 favorite mixes. I'm okay with leaving a little sexual tension for the female employees. It makes it really fun for me. I can only imagine what's going to happen when I get the dosage right. Maybe a stalker with a gun, oh shit that's not right.
04-30-2019 1:28 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2019 3:35 PM

(04-30-2019 1:28 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  Yesterday I ran TLG at 3 drops scented in Fairgrounds. I ended up going to the gun range yesterday the checkout some new toys. It was not a very target rich environment, but what I did notice was three male employees all focused on me laughing and talking like we all knew each other for 20 years. I observed one female employee staring at me from a distance. Whenever I make eye contact with her and held it she would break eye contact and look at the ground.

I turned my back towards her to see what she would do, and sure as shit she walk past me really slow and went into a storage room and came out 10 seconds later. It was like she had a look of curiosity and wanted to see why all three male employees was standing around laughing and talking with this one customer. It was like we were all old friends. TLG definitely fits my personality like a glove. For me not having that much experience with this mix I've noticed that if I smile and have a playful vibe the women get really curious and try their best to get you to focus your attention on them.

I know for a fact that if I where to ever have a conversation with her and make her laugh the entire time, I would be in those panties ASAP. I don't know if I imprinted her, but I will say I did get her attention.
I've seen this girl around 3 times now and yes she's very attractive. She's the type of girl that's used to getting lots of male attention. As predicted I've seen 2 guys muster up the courage to shoot their shot and fail miserably. The first time I saw her I was wearingTitan then ETFZ, and now TLG, an even stronger reaction.

Since I do frequent this gun range, having sex with a female employee is a no-go for me. I find it really funny to watch them squirm when I wear my now 3 favorite mixes. I'm okay with leaving a little sexual tension for the female employees. It makes it really fun for me. I can only imagine what's going to happen when I get the dosage right. Maybe a stalker with a gun, oh shit that's not right.

That's awesome! I'm glad it's working so well for you. It's all about relaxing and just being yourself. TLG helps open those doors. I noticed you wrote that you were using drops? Did you transfer from the roller ball bottle into a bulb dropper? I also like TITAN and ETFZ so I'm not too surprised that TLG is working well for you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-30-2019 3:35 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 4:04 PM

(04-30-2019 3:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That's awesome! I'm glad it's working so well for you. It's all about relaxing and just being yourself. TLG helps open those doors. I noticed you wrote that you were using drops? Did you transfer from the roller ball bottle into a bulb dropper? I also like TITAN and ETFZ so I'm not too surprised that TLG is working well for you.

I did transfer it into a Euro dropper. I didn't have enough room to add the scent. I also add a tiny bit ISO e to help with projection.
04-30-2019 4:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 4:33 PM

(04-30-2019 3:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That's awesome! I'm glad it's working so well for you. It's all about relaxing and just being yourself. TLG helps open those doors. I noticed you wrote that you were using drops? Did you transfer from the roller ball bottle into a bulb dropper? I also like TITAN and ETFZ so I'm not too surprised that TLG is working well for you.

I transferred TLG into a Euro dropper to add the scent with a tiny bit of iso e super. I chose to let it sit for maybe about two weeks
04-30-2019 4:33 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-30-2019 5:35 PM

(04-30-2019 4:33 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  I transferred TLG into a Euro dropper to add the scent with a tiny bit of Iso E Super. I chose to let it sit for maybe about two weeks

Which type of Iso E Super did you add to it, the regular perfumer's alcohol based version or the concentrated oil from Cinis Labs?
04-30-2019 5:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,466 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah