Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-27-2019 8:06 AM

(04-26-2019 4:23 PM)Hombre Wrote:  nice.

i saw some promise but like i wrote here before, moved on to other stuff as the results werent quick enough.

i dont think i tried more then 4 sprays, maybe 6 sprays once or twice.
i later toned it down to 2 following i believe snoppys advice if remember correctly.

i will try 7 sprays soon to see if i have missed something.

In my experience lower dosages up to 4 sprays were good on younger girls. You get IOIs but no extraordinary results where girls go wild forget it. More sprays attract (older) women. For example, on 8 sprays a woman in her 30s followed me for 1-2 hours on different spots where the younger girls ignored me at all.

Getting results wasn't easy with this product. I had the exact same thoughts like the product is bad or SnoppyAce and Gladen wrote their fairytale stories about TLG/TLGC. Some people might think that TLGC brings raging sexual desire in women for the user. But it isn't. You get IOI's and you have to act on it like in any copulin-driven product on the market.

TLGC has its own approach to do that.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2019 8:07 AM by BanjoBob24.)
04-27-2019 8:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-27-2019 8:20 AM

(04-27-2019 8:06 AM)BanjoBob24 Wrote:  I had the exact same thoughts like the product is bad or SnoppyAce and Gladen wrote their fairytale stories about TLG/TLGC. You get IOI's and you have to act on it like in any copulin-driven product on the market.

Yes. this. Exactly. From what I know about Snoopy, I'd say that we are similar in that we are both the types to seize the moment. TLG opens the doors; you still need to be perceptive enough to note this and adept enough to take the proper course of social-sensual action. In short, you still need to take the proper course of action, TLG just makes it easier.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-27-2019 8:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2019 9:01 AM

(04-27-2019 8:06 AM)BanjoBob24 Wrote:  In my experience lower dosages up to 4 sprays were good on younger girls. You get IOIs but no extraordinary results where girls go wild forget it. More sprays attract (older) women. For example, on 8 sprays a woman in her 30s followed me for 1-2 hours on different spots where the younger girls ignored me at all.

Getting results wasn't easy with this product. I had the exact same thoughts like the product is bad or SnoppyAce and Gladen wrote their fairytale stories about TLG/TLGC. Some people might think that TLGC brings raging sexual desire in women for the user. But it isn't. You get IOI's and you have to act on it like in any copulin-driven product on the market.

i know that snoopy and gladens results are due to the nature of their life.
a match can give very different results when you are on a boat in the ocean or on an oil rig.

so far i never had a thought about the product being bad.
the biggest thing that made me put it on hold was the two times i tested it in my favorite testing place- my dancing lessons. i had neutral-bad experiences.
no i am already experienced enough to know it dosent mean anything since it was only twice.

i had blends that gave me stellar results in some days and bad results in other days. its because the blends improve my results when they are good but when i have an off day, they are not going to save me by themselves (unless maybe a good social).

and i also had the thought that those 2 off times that i had weird nights, might have been due to the blend actually being very effective and thus cousing confusion in those girls.
important to note that the most off interaction i remember from those lessons were with girls i already kinda knew there.

all in all, not disappointed, just not overly impressed and have too many blends o test.
04-27-2019 9:01 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-27-2019 9:12 AM

(04-27-2019 9:01 AM)Hombre Wrote:  all in all, not disappointed, just not overly impressed and have too many blends o test.

Did you try the 8 sprays to match the dose that BJB used?

He might be describing a different animal at that dose........especially if cops are added.

I've been a skeptic about this mix as well, but this might be an apples vs oranges situation.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-27-2019 9:12 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2019 1:49 PM

i have not, he's post made me want to try it.
04-27-2019 1:49 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-27-2019 10:27 PM

If you's are planning to go high on the dose, can you's keep an eye on ur libido levels for me please? Do you's feel like its gone up by the end'o the day?

Reason why am asking is, cos, I feel it everytime I have either cops or EST or both on me. I haven't gone up on TLG yet, but other products containing EST gets me libido thru the roof at the end'o the day.

Just curious to know if it applies to you's too. Thanks in advance. Smile
04-27-2019 10:27 PM

misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2019 11:30 PM

I just made my purchase yesterday, so I will be waiting anxiously over the next couple of weeks. I am really looking forward to trying TLG out.

I got the unscented spray. I will probably start with a lower dose, but for future reference, how long will I typically need to wait for TLG spray to dry down before applying a cover scent? How much does the scent dissipate? I keep reading about great hits at higher doses and figure that knowing this will be more important with more product applied.
04-27-2019 11:30 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2019 10:51 AM

(04-27-2019 10:27 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  If you's are planning to go high on the dose, can you's keep an eye on ur libido levels for me please? Do you's feel like its gone up by the end'o the day?

Reason why am asking is, cos, I feel it everytime I have either cops or EST or both on me. I haven't gone up on TLG yet, but other products containing EST gets me libido thru the roof at the end'o the day.

Just curious to know if it applies to you's too. Thanks in advance. Smile

first of all, even going 8-10 sprays with this blend is still a very small amount of pheromones in comparison to other blends.

second of all, it makes sense since estrogen has a very important roll in the libido part.

and third, you have the cops and the none effecting the libido too.

i will try to notice a difference but usually, unless i put very high doses from cops and none, i dont notice a consistent difference because its much more depended on many other factors.
04-28-2019 10:51 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-28-2019 2:32 PM

Thanks Hombre. Smile
04-28-2019 2:32 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-28-2019 2:45 PM

I've converted my TLG bottle of 60/40 spray in LP: Homme scent to TLGC (MSM v3), by purchasing a bottle of Essence of Woman from LPMP so I can add the additional two drops of cops to it. I don't seem to notice a major difference in my libido when using TLGC, unless I take some good whiffs directly from the Essence of Woman bottle...drool Yeah, I can't have enough of those juicy cops...Yahoo
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019 2:46 PM by DssMaster.)
04-28-2019 2:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah