Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Ivohubchev
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Smile RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-25-2019 1:29 PM

(04-23-2019 7:57 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  For me it is a different kind of confidence. Less of a feeling of being in charge and more of an upbeat, social guy who just wants to smile. In other words, more of an upbeat happy feeling where I just want to talk to people.

I see, thanks for the clarification Smile
04-25-2019 1:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-25-2019 7:40 PM

Review of TLGC(TLG with 5 drops of cops) after I had time to test it the whole month of April:

Extraordinary results which are told here on high doses 8-10 sprays. Dosages of 4-6 spray on younger girls(18 to 25-year-old) good results but not devastating as 8+ sprays. Used mostly in bars and nightclubs. Girls/Women range from teens to women in their late 30s. Started with 3 sprays but didn't see any results until I hit 8 sprays and saw results described by Gladen and other TLGC users. I think Gladen wrote a review and I can attest everything in it. The only question I have is if the neck is the most optimal application point to spray a product with this amount of cops in it.

And I can assure any future user not relying on the product alone. You have to the job especially with the IOIs you will get. Guys were respectful and wanted to be my best friend but on higher dosages, it was annoying for me hearing all the compliments from guys. I read that users get horny if they use cops. In all tests, I was in a normal state.

I will use the product later in the year but I can say the product has potential.
04-25-2019 7:40 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-25-2019 7:48 PM

(04-25-2019 7:40 PM)BanjoBob24 Wrote:  Extraordinary results which are told here on high doses 8-10 sprays. Dosages of 4-6 spray on younger girls(18 to 25-year-old) good results but not devastating as 8+ sprays. Used mostly in bars and nightclubs. Girls/Women range from teens to women in their late 30s. Started with 3 sprays but didn't see any results until I hit 8 sprays and saw results described by Gladen and other TLGC users. I think Gladen wrote a review and I can attest everything in it. The only question I have is if the neck is the most optimal application point to spray a product with this amount of cops in it.

Hey BJB,

1. Did you get any negative self-effects at 8-10 sprays?

2. What cops did you use?

3. What changes did you notice from guys between the different sprays?

Thanks for the review!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-25-2019 7:48 PM
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-25-2019 8:01 PM

(04-25-2019 7:48 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Hey BJB,

1. Did you get any negative self-effects at 8-10 sprays?

2. What cops did you use?

3. What changes did you notice from guys between the different sprays?

Thanks for the review!Big boss

Hello,

1. No. I was all the time calm, relaxed, same as usual.
2. I ordered TLGC with additional 2 drops of cops.
3. On dosages between 3-6 sprays, everything was normal from guys. From 8 sprays I met a guy in a nightclub who greet me like if we knew each other for years. I asked him if we know each other, he said no but it was nice to met and talked with me, hugged me, lead a conversation where I couldn't understand a word and asked for an opinion about things I didn't care in that scenario. And I had this kind of situations every night where high dosages of TLGC were used. One time a girl in her 20s asked me for a foto and I asked her for what she needed a foto for her Instagram story with me and she told me because you are awesome. The face of her at that moment was priceless.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019 8:02 PM by BanjoBob24.)
04-25-2019 8:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-26-2019 7:44 AM

Oh wow! Sounds like you’ve definitely been seeing some results!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-26-2019 7:44 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-26-2019 8:40 AM

@BanjoBob24; Thanks for posting your findings with TLGC at high doses...repped.Ok Keep us posted in your future testing at high doses with it. I myself was a bit concerned of wearing more than 6 sprays, especially since I like to wear it around my neck.
04-26-2019 8:40 AM
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-26-2019 9:27 AM

(04-26-2019 7:44 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oh wow! Sounds like you’ve definitely been seeing some results!

Yes, I do. As I said before your product has potential. I need more time to test the constancy of this product.

(04-26-2019 8:40 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  @BanjoBob24; Thanks for posting your findings with TLGC at high doses...repped.Ok Keep us posted in your future testing at high doses with it. I myself was a bit concerned about wearing more than 6 sprays, especially since I like to wear it around my neck.

I will. But mostly at the end of the year because I want to use other products which I enjoy more and being more congruent than with TLGC.
04-26-2019 9:27 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-26-2019 10:56 AM

Great Report BanjoBob: Men want to be approved by you and women want to be with you.

To quote my wife: Awesome sauce!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-26-2019 10:56 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2019 4:23 PM

(04-25-2019 7:40 PM)BanjoBob24 Wrote:  Review of TLGC(TLG with 5 drops of cops) after I had time to test it the whole month of April:

Extraordinary results which are told here on high doses 8-10 sprays. Dosages of 4-6 spray on younger girls(18 to 25-year-old) good results but not devastating as 8+ sprays. Used mostly in bars and nightclubs. Girls/Women range from teens to women in their late 30s. Started with 3 sprays but didn't see any results until I hit 8 sprays and saw results described by Gladen and other TLGC users. I think Gladen wrote a review and I can attest everything in it. The only question I have is if the neck is the most optimal application point to spray a product with this amount of cops in it.

And I can assure any future user not relying on the product alone. You have to the job especially with the IOIs you will get. Guys were respectful and wanted to be my best friend but on higher dosages, it was annoying for me hearing all the compliments from guys. I read that users get horny if they use cops. In all tests, I was in a normal state.

I will use the product later in the year but I can say the product has potential.

nice.

i saw some promise but like i wrote here before, moved on to other stuff as the results werent quick enough.

i dont think i tried more then 4 sprays, maybe 6 sprays once or twice.
i later toned it down to 2 following i believe snoppys advice if remember correctly.

i will try 7 sprays soon to see if i have missed something.
04-26-2019 4:23 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-27-2019 7:56 AM

I had an interesting experience last night that reminded me of some of the things that Snoopy stated very early on.

The wife and I were at a restaurant last night. the manager (a thin and hot little blond), our waitress (a sexy brunette in a kind of raunchy way), the hostess (a cute little young thing), and a squadron of 3 female servers and two other waitresses kept more or less taking turns waiting on us and serving us.

I didn't think much of that while it was happening, as they were very busy and I just figured they were all helping each other out. I also noted (but didn't care) that I wasn't getting any hits. (TLG LP Homme scent, 5 sprays).

However, when we were leaving, we went near the greeting counter, but the wife left her cell phone on the table and asked me to wait right there while she retrieved it. I was just behind the gaggle of waitresses and the manager; within ear-shot but not in view. They were all talking about how hot some guy was, and what they'd like to with him.

(Aside: gents, have no worries, women are far more perverted than we guys are. Our locker room talk pales in comparison.)

My wife came up and as I came into view from behind the dividing wall one of them saw me and told the others "and here he comes, that lucky bitch." they all, in unison, bade us a good night as we walked. My wife asked me "What was that all about?" with a very accusatory tone; so I merely replied that they were all just friendly.

Snoopy had mentioned that sometimes you might not see any obvious effects but later find out that you were the main topic of conversation. Yep.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-27-2019 7:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah