Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

9 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 8 guests).
Honor

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-23-2019 1:18 PM

(04-23-2019 1:06 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Dirty

Old

God
Clapping

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-23-2019 1:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ivohubchev
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2019 2:46 PM

What about the self effects? Does this mone give you the same self-confidence as Alpha Treasures?
04-23-2019 2:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2019 5:22 PM

(04-23-2019 12:10 PM)lukalv Wrote:  Which scent will be the best for me?
I’m 28 yo Caucasian. I’m looking for 17-24 yo girls.
I have read that kingmaker is the best one, but it is suitable for older mens.
Which one will be good for younger?

I have the Kingmaker which I like and it smells like a manly fougere - somewhat reminds me of Van Cleef & Arpels "Tsar" or YSL Jazz. However, you also can purchase TLG unscented and spray the cover scent of your own choice.
04-23-2019 5:22 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-23-2019 7:57 PM

(04-23-2019 2:46 PM)Ivohubchev Wrote:  What about the self effects? Does this mone give you the same self-confidence as Alpha Treasures?

For me it is a different kind of confidence. Less of a feeling of being in charge and more of an upbeat, social guy who just wants to smile. In other words, more of an upbeat happy feeling where I just want to talk to people.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2019 9:58 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-23-2019 7:57 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-24-2019 1:16 PM

(04-23-2019 7:57 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  For me it is a different kind of confidence. Less of a feeling of being in charge and more of an upbeat, social guy who just wants to smile. In other words, more of an upbeat happy feeling where I just want to talk to people.

As Snoopy said, it is more social. You may get some VIP respect, but the selfies do not feel like that. If anything, you go from being a "We need to get this done team so let's get this done! Huuah! Xyxgun" to being a "We need to get this done!....but we should really catchup and talk a little bit because it is a nice day and there is plenty of time to get this done Music"
04-24-2019 1:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-24-2019 1:38 PM

(04-24-2019 1:16 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  As Snoopy said, it is more social. You may get some VIP respect, but the selfies do not feel like that. If anything, you go from being a "We need to get this done team so let's get this done! Huuah! Xyxgun" to being a "We need to get this done!....but we should really catchup and talk a little bit because it is a nice day and there is plenty of time to get this done Music"

Yes. This. Exactly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-24-2019 1:38 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

04-24-2019 4:37 PM

(10-10-2018 7:39 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The Perfect Match will absolutely bring it more cuddly and social. One of my test versions was a 3 to 1 ratio of Perfect Match to Wanted Man. It was nice and social just like what you saw. Love God by itself is much more sexual/attractive. Especially when your target is in your phero cloud for any length of time.

I'm curious about the differences between Love God and Perfect Match. Is it accurate to say the following?
  • Perfect Match is like a more cuddly version of Love God?
  • Love God is a more sexual/attractive version of Perfect Match?
Or is there more to the differences between these two products?
04-24-2019 4:37 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-24-2019 4:42 PM

(04-24-2019 4:37 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I'm curious about the differences between Love God and Perfect Match. Is it accurate to say the following?
  • Perfect Match is like a more cuddly version of Love God?
  • Love God is a more sexual/attractive version of Perfect Match?
Or is there more to the differences between these two products?

That'd be a very simplified version, yes. Perfect Match is all about the romantic feelings, etc. Sort of like XiSt or GOA. The Love God is much more than just the romantic feelings. It is disinhibiting, sexual, romantic, fun, flirty, etc.

04-24-2019 4:42 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-24-2019 9:12 PM

am almost done with my bottle and before i order another one i was thinking of ordering TLG with coplun add with it to help spice it up i had good hits with it but want to bring it up notch and was thinking wearing TLG in morning and at night wearing more of a sexual romantic mono Search what yall think or you think wearing 2 different phero will around same person not the best idea
04-24-2019 9:12 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-25-2019 9:08 AM

(04-24-2019 9:12 PM)warcheese Wrote:  am almost done with my bottle and before i order another one i was thinking of ordering TLG with coplun add with it to help spice it up i had good hits with it but want to bring it up notch and was thinking wearing TLG in morning and at night wearing more of a sexual romantic mono Search what yall think or you think wearing 2 different phero will around same person not the best idea

If you're talking about TLG in the day and TLGC at night, you should be fine as they are so closely related that the aura you give off will be mostly the same, with the cops adding a sexual overtone that will partially eclipse the other facets.

If you're talking about uniquely separate blends, then your results will vary depending upon the blend, how diametrically opposed the pheromone signatures are, and how your target(s) react.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-25-2019 9:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah