Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-22-2019 4:31 PM

I am going to keep this a bit more brief than usual, but feel free to ask me to expound on my findings. I STILL feel that TLG is a bit lackluster to me. but it has its surprises.

I have worn TLG the past week or so at about 2-2.5 sprays depnding how the sprayer wants to cooperate. I had some slight hits from women of interest and and men with some slight respect hits -- and some days the selfies were a bit noticeable -- but I think my issues come from the "a bit". Maybe I need to move to three sprays, but another time, another day.

THOUGH..... Today when I just about gave up on TLG for some time, I went with 2 sprays Ascend. Now you are probably thinking, "So you come here to trash on TLG and then review another mone?" Not exactly. I got to work and noticed my longtime, steel shelled-off-from-love, friendly Latina (early 30s?). She and I have had good rapport in the past and TLG has hit her a bit before I believe, but nothing where I felt I couldn't have a similar effect without any pheromones or a different pheromone. Now, I was only wearing Ascend for some selfies and all-around respect while I focused on some major work to get done, as (again) I had partially given up on TLG. I got a cheerful hello from the girl as I passed by her desk, and I returned the greeting while continuing to press on. "Obscured....a hello? That is it? You wrote a post on a hello?" I wouldn't be here reporting if it were only that. After about an hour or so, we had both gone to the printer. When we were at the printer and alone, the first thing she said to me was, "I had a dream about you." I chuckled a bit and gave her a "Hmmmm" followed by a sly look and a raised eyebrow. (Nothing too crazy because it is still the workplace and I am treading the water carefully knowing her past isn't the most trusting and open to men and their "shenanigans".) She laughed a little and said softly, "Not like that... It was that I dreamt you were with me and a group of my friends. It is strange because I just met you not too long ago though." I made a joke back, and added that I have yet the pleasure to see what fun we could have. (I used fun loosely, but I enjoy using the word fun because it leaves the mind open to ideas and letting it wander.) Before she had much a chance to respond, my phone rang and I told ended it with a "As long as there is coffee, I am open to anything."

Currently I am letting the line be a bit loose, because my intention was never to have anything serious happen because: 1. she is 7-10 years older than I am 2. With her natural untrust of men in any kind of relationship (short or long term) she is not one who seems to fall for the usual games. So I will continue to let this ride out and use TLG more around her in the future, but I figured I would add the results here as TLG has been the only mone I have worn around her that would cause imprinting and that I have worn the most around her.

(I should note that one day I wore two sprays, she did approach me and another worker from behind as we were bent over a desk reviewing paperwork. She put a hand on my back and wished both of us a good night and weekend. Nothing too much for me to note on its own, but with the other item that came up today, I figured I would mention it now.)
04-22-2019 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-22-2019 4:36 PM

(04-19-2019 6:51 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Added onto the skin, yes. Mixing in the bottle is never a great plan. ISO is ok, but perhaps not quite strong enough to mask the cops. I tend to spray the ISO under my armpits (clean, no deodorant), and apply TLG on my neck (4 sprays), followed by a few sprays of cologne on top. And a drop of cops just above my tool.
On another note, I'm starting to observe some long term Xist style imprinting after several exposures followed by a few weeks of no contact.

I will have to see the long term effects with no contact -- I should have an opportunity soon -- but I do see in my own results where some good ole imprinting is taking place Mosking
04-22-2019 4:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-22-2019 4:50 PM

Obscured;
For what it's worth, I don't see much in the way of effects at 2 sprays, myself. At 4 sprays I see some "that's pretty cool" effects, but I hit my sweet spot at 6 sprays and get lots of OMFLG moments. anything over that (assuming the same climate and temperature) and the effects don't increase for me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

(04-22-2019 4:31 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I am going to keep this a bit more brief than usual, but feel free to ask me to expound on my findings. I STILL feel that TLG is a bit lackluster to me. but it has its surprises.

I have worn TLG the past week or so at about 2-2.5 sprays depnding how the sprayer wants to cooperate. I had some slight hits from women of interest and and men with some slight respect hits -- and some days the selfies were a bit noticeable -- but I think my issues come from the "a bit". Maybe I need to move to three sprays, but another time, another day.

THOUGH..... Today when I just about gave up on TLG for some time, I went with 2 sprays Ascend. Now you are probably thinking, "So you come here to trash on TLG and then review another mone?" Not exactly. I got to work and noticed my longtime, steel shelled-off-from-love, friendly Latina (early 30s?). She and I have had good rapport in the past and TLG has hit her a bit before I believe, but nothing where I felt I couldn't have a similar effect without any pheromones or a different pheromone. Now, I was only wearing Ascend for some selfies and all-around respect while I focused on some major work to get done, as (again) I had partially given up on TLG. I got a cheerful hello from the girl as I passed by her desk, and I returned the greeting while continuing to press on. "Obscured....a hello? That is it? You wrote a post on a hello?" I wouldn't be here reporting if it were only that. After about an hour or so, we had both gone to the printer. When we were at the printer and alone, the first thing she said to me was, "I had a dream about you." I chuckled a bit and gave her a "Hmmmm" followed by a sly look and a raised eyebrow. (Nothing too crazy because it is still the workplace and I am treading the water carefully knowing her past isn't the most trusting and open to men and their "shenanigans".) She laughed a little and said softly, "Not like that... It was that I dreamt you were with me and a group of my friends. It is strange because I just met you not too long ago though." I made a joke back, and added that I have yet the pleasure to see what fun we could have. (I used fun loosely, but I enjoy using the word fun because it leaves the mind open to ideas and letting it wander.) Before she had much a chance to respond, my phone rang and I told ended it with a "As long as there is coffee, I am open to anything."

Currently I am letting the line be a bit loose, because my intention was never to have anything serious happen because: 1. she is 7-10 years older than I am 2. With her natural untrust of men in any kind of relationship (short or long term) she is not one who seems to fall for the usual games. So I will continue to let this ride out and use TLG more around her in the future, but I figured I would add the results here as TLG has been the only mone I have worn around her that would cause imprinting and that I have worn the most around her.

(I should note that one day I wore two sprays, she did approach me and another worker from behind as we were bent over a desk reviewing paperwork. She put a hand on my back and wished both of us a good night and weekend. Nothing too much for me to note on its own, but with the other item that came up today, I figured I would mention it now.)

I'd highly recommend upping to 3 or maybe even 4 sprays. I have a feeling you'll see an increase in more overt 'hits'.

(04-22-2019 4:50 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Obscured;
For what it's worth, I don't see much in the way of effects at 2 sprays, myself. At 4 sprays I see some "that's pretty cool" effects, but I hit my sweet spot at 6 sprays and get lots of OMFLG moments. anything over that (assuming the same climate and temperature) and the effects don't increase for me.

There ya go, maybe it's go big or go home time and play with 6 sprays! Party2

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2019 4:54 PM by Snoopyace.)
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-22-2019 5:00 PM

6 sprays it is next time! I am unsure the next opportunity I will have for work, but I will test abroad and also get back when I have a good idea at 6 sprays Girl witch
04-22-2019 5:00 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-22-2019 5:18 PM

(04-22-2019 3:20 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Oh yes, and so do I. Just yesterday drove to a family/friends gathering to celebrate Easter Sunday, and decided to go with 6 sprays of my LP: Homme scented TLG (2 sprays on each side of my neck, and two sprays around Adam's apple), and I can see from the corner of my eyes how some of my cousin's wives kept checking me out from afar...and I must say it still gives me quite an ego boost when I seem to become like the center of attention.YahooGood

Well said! An ego boost can brighten the whole week.
04-22-2019 5:18 PM

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-22-2019 6:55 PM

(04-22-2019 5:18 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Well said! An ego boost can brighten the whole week.

Oh yes indeed...Yahoo...and thanks for the reps.Good

@ObscuredFacade; Don't be afraid to test above 4 sprays. I myself do about 6 sprays total around my neck just like Gladen and Snoopyace with very good results.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2019 6:57 PM by DssMaster.)
04-22-2019 6:55 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

04-22-2019 11:45 PM

(04-22-2019 10:44 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Anyone pair unscented TLG with phasazade?

I was pair scented LP Homme TLG with Pashazade/w Heartthrob. 2-3sprays TLG and about 3 dabs Pasha from sample vial.
It throws off the balance for me.

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
04-22-2019 11:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-22-2019 11:48 PM

You can get TLG in Pashazade scent. Just email LPMP and ask for it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-22-2019 11:48 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-23-2019 12:26 AM

(04-22-2019 11:45 PM)avi Wrote:  I was pair scented LP Homme TLG with Pashazade/w Heartthrob. 2-3sprays TLG and about 3 dabs Pasha from sample vial.
It throws off the balance for me.

That smell combo would have thrown anyone off probably. Homme us strong scented.

I might do that this weekend. Unscented tlg and pashazade/w heartthrob or just my issey miyake cologne with tlg/ drops of unscent heartthrob.

Sounds fun
04-23-2019 12:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,471 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah