Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-26-2018 3:56 PM

(09-26-2018 3:55 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Seconded, but I'll keep my big mouth shut (that's once in a row!) until I've figured out a bit more. To quote Mr. Garcia (R.I.P.) What a...strange trip it's been"

Amen, brother. I could easily get myself into worlds of trouble. Party

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-26-2018 3:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-26-2018 4:21 PM

Alright you fuckers (I say with all respect). I am jumping into the The Love God pool tonight. I am going to a pong tournament tonight and meeting four friends (3 guys and a girl) there. Over the last year I have met quite a few people at this bar. It is a traditionally younger bar. Sometimes it can be a sausage party, but at least the fellas are usually pretty cool. But many times there is some good young eye candy to look at and chat with. Chicks like to play beer pong too!

I haven't decided what fragrance I will cover my unscented Love God with yet, but I'll pick something good. It seems that the sweet spot for amount of sprays varies between 4-6 based on what Snoops and Gladen have reported. Probably going with 5 then unless that first spray out of the bottle is weak like normal. I have some decent baseline from the people that usually show up. Keep in mind that most people are very friendly and are there to have a good time. So I'm already treated friendly.

I'm interested to see how a couple of the young ladies (one being my friend) in attendance react to The Love God.
CHEERS!
09-26-2018 4:21 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-26-2018 4:26 PM

Whoooo! Good luck and have fun! Remember, spray it on, forget you are wearing it and have fun! Friends

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-26-2018 4:26 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2018 4:32 PM

Just ordered it unscented in a roll on.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
09-26-2018 4:32 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-26-2018 4:33 PM

(09-26-2018 4:21 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Alright you fuckers (I say with all respect). I am jumping into the The Love God pool tonight.

It is a traditionally younger bar.

I'm interested to see how a couple of the young ladies (one being my friend) in attendance react to The Love God.

I cannot wait to see how it works with the younger crowd! By younger crowd I mean a more youthful and vibrant tester than myself and a place filled with young persons.

Hopefully you'll have lots and lots of fun. After you apply it, remember that you are awesome, fun, and sexy, and otherwise forget that you are wearing it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 4:35 PM by Gladen.)
09-26-2018 4:33 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-26-2018 4:38 PM

(09-26-2018 4:32 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  Just ordered it unscented in a roll on.

Awesome! Any idea what you are going to use for a cover scent?

09-26-2018 4:38 PM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-26-2018 4:46 PM

Well here's this:

I am vibrant and I'm 50. I play young. I think the people at this bar (aside from my friends who know) would shit their pants with their collective mouths open if they knew I was this age.

A couple weeks ago at this bar we were playing against some 20 something guys and beat them. They asked our ages and I told them 40 and one of them just could not take that for my real answer. He kept asking. He said he would put me at 28!

I mean, I stay in shape and do have a younger energy, but c'mon man. I was flattered even though it was a dude.

So that was to set things a little straighter. I am 50, but come off younger and am definitely accepted in this crowd. They've seen me enough and I've had conversations with most at some point. Especially some of the young ladies.

So it's older guy who looks a little younger (high 30's to around 40 is legit), that will be around the younger crowd of both guys and girls. I always have fun and I will just be myself.

However things materialize I will post tomorrow.
09-26-2018 4:46 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-26-2018 4:51 PM

(09-26-2018 4:46 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Well here's this:

I am vibrant and I'm 50. I play young. I think the people at this bar (aside from my friends who know) would shit their pants with their collective mouths open if they knew I was this age.

However things materialize I will post tomorrow.
My apologies, sir. I made the erroneous assumption that if you were involved in a beer pong game that you were of the younger ilk.
We're the same age, so I hope you took my idiocy as a compliment rather than me talking out my posterior again.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-26-2018 4:51 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-26-2018 4:55 PM

Of course!
09-26-2018 4:55 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-26-2018 4:57 PM

(09-26-2018 4:55 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Of course!

Have fun. enjoy the pong.

09-26-2018 4:57 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,517 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah