Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-06-2019 6:22 PM

(04-06-2019 3:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  What type of scents do you favor? And yeah, at times it does feel a bit like an Axe commercial. Other times you wonder if it's working at all only to discover that you were the topic of conversation from the moment you left someone's presence. It's crazy.

I'm looking for a scent that's clean green and fresh.
I'm a huge fan of bergamont, vetiver citrus or anything they can take the summer months on into the winter months. I do have a sample of fairgrounds that I fell in love with but it doesn't last as long as I want on my skin. I tried using it with canvas and concrete and the performance was just okay.
04-06-2019 6:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-06-2019 8:48 PM

(04-06-2019 5:09 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Second up, it seems to hit everyone. And when I mean everyone, I mean the ones that're silent/quiet too. I believe the reason why they're silent/quiet is because they DID get hit, but they over think what's going on in their head.

When that happens, talk about the whether. See what happens. You'll be amazed.

A picture is starting to emerge from these reviews.

Dr Choc is not afraid to talk to women (sound familiar?......perhaps a key variable?).

Great review Dr Choc. Much appreciated!!!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-06-2019 8:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2019 9:14 PM

(04-06-2019 6:22 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  I'm looking for a scent that's clean green and fresh.
I'm a huge fan of bergamont, vetiver citrus or anything they can take the summer months on into the winter months. I do have a sample of fairgrounds that I fell in love with but it doesn't last as long as I want on my skin. I tried using it with canvas and concrete and the performance was just okay.

I had to go back to my sample vials and resniff Fairgrounds. I'd forgotten what a nice, clean, green scent that is! The closest thing I can think of to Fairgrounds from LPMP would probably be Merlin's Blend. The description of the scent on the website isn't very good but I happen to really like that one. I'd included the link to the scent review at the LPMP forum just to give you an idea of what others thought. I honestly don't get where some of the women got a hint of rose in this scent. I just smell a very clean, green and slightly woodsy scent that has consistently gotten me compliments.

https://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topi...ment-71836

You might also be interested in Excalibur because that is also a very green scent but it's a bit more woodsy, a bit 'dirtier' smelling than Merlin's Blend.

https://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topi...excalibur/

Oh, and you may want to give Fairground another try, especially boosted with The Love God. I've discovered over the years that the scents last A LOT longer when they are also combined with the pheromones. Never could figure out exactly why that is, however.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019 9:30 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-06-2019 9:14 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-06-2019 9:52 PM

(04-06-2019 8:48 PM)theLaw Wrote:  A picture is starting to emerge from these reviews.

Dr Choc is not afraid to talk to women (sound familiar?......perhaps a key variable?).

Cheers mate. Smile
04-06-2019 9:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2019 10:12 PM

(04-06-2019 8:48 PM)theLaw Wrote:  A picture is starting to emerge from these reviews.

Sounds pretty significant to me with regards to every pheromone blend. If someone opens you and you aren't able to reciprocate then the Pheromones aren't going to do much for you.

However, if someone opens you and you are socially aware/capable enough to respond in kind, they will escalate the interaction for you. Good

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-06-2019 10:12 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2019 10:35 PM

(04-06-2019 9:14 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I had to go back to my sample vials and resniff Fairgrounds. I'd forgotten what a nice, clean, green scent that is! The closest thing I can think of to Fairgrounds from LPMP would probably be Merlin's Blend. The description of the scent on the website isn't very good but I happen to really like that one. I'd included the link to the scent review at the LPMP forum just to give you an idea of what others thought. I honestly don't get where some of the women got a hint of rose in this scent. I just smell a very clean, green and slightly woodsy scent that has consistently gotten me compliments.

https://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topi...ment-71836

You might also be interested in Excalibur because that is also a very green scent but it's a bit more woodsy, a bit 'dirtier' smelling than Merlin's Blend.

https://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topi...excalibur/

Oh, and you may want to give Fairground another try, especially boosted with The Love God. I've discovered over the years that the scents last A LOT longer when they are also combined with the pheromones. Never could figure out exactly why that is, however.

Thanks for the info Snoop, I think I'm going to go with fairgrounds boosted with TLG
04-06-2019 10:35 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2019 10:36 PM

(04-06-2019 10:35 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  Thanks for the info Snoop, I think I'm going to go with fairgrounds boosted with TLG

I think you’ll like the combo.

04-06-2019 10:36 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-07-2019 1:35 PM

I just pulled the trigger on TLG.
Let the games begin.
04-07-2019 1:35 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-07-2019 1:38 PM

(04-07-2019 1:35 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  I just pulled the trigger on TLG.
Let the games begin.

Whoo! Happy hunting. Sun bespectacled

04-07-2019 1:38 PM
nicemonster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2019 9:24 AM

I'm going to purchase the love god spray today. Just one quick question about scents. Im stuck between lp homme and voracious. I haven't smelled either so I'm going off what ive read. I really like bleu de chanel, does anyone know which scent available is similar to bleu de chanel?
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019 10:21 AM by nicemonster.)
04-09-2019 9:24 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah