Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-05-2019 3:58 PM

(04-05-2019 3:31 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Snakecharmer....

In your avatar, I see the doughnut and the Corinthian helmet...but what is that 'Alf' looking creature on the left

It's a reference to a rapper called Lord Quasimoto.
Half pig half man smoking a cigarette, and yes it's weird.
04-05-2019 3:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-06-2019 8:15 AM

I have noted that TLGC appears to also become a heavy sexual hitter on somewhat older ladies. It just seems to need some burn in time.

Far too little data to proclaim it as a real effect, but it seems to be quite promising; just not instant aggressive desire like one sees in the younger lasses.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-06-2019 8:15 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-06-2019 9:17 AM

(04-06-2019 8:15 AM)Gladen Wrote:  It just seems to need some burn in time.

This is what they would refer to as a "needle-mover" variable.

Hopefully, we can get some more reports to see exactly how long this takes. So far, it's all over the place.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-06-2019 9:17 AM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2019 10:55 AM

From all of the reports that I've read so far, TLG is probably as close as we're going to get to the axe commercial. TLG seems like a very specialized tool that could be a blessing or a curse. That's why I'm putting in my order next week. I'm looking for a sent package that would be great going into the summer months.
04-06-2019 10:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2019 3:35 PM

(04-06-2019 10:55 AM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  From all of the reports that I've read so far, TLG is probably as close as we're going to get to the axe commercial. TLG seems like a very specialized tool that could be a blessing or a curse. That's why I'm putting in my order next week. I'm looking for a sent package that would be great going into the summer months.

What type of scents do you favor? And yeah, at times it does feel a bit like an Axe commercial. Other times you wonder if it's working at all only to discover that you were the topic of conversation from the moment you left someone's presence. It's crazy.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-06-2019 3:35 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-06-2019 4:32 PM

Myself, I wouldn't liken it to an Axe Commercial. One of the early reviewers stated that while it isn't exactly the 'lazy man's' mix, it comes pretty close.

TLG opens the doors, but one must have the aptitude to note that the doors have opened, as well as the confidence and seductive skill to walk through the doors. It isn't magick, but it can be magical. You've got to do the work, but it can most definitely make the work exponentially easier, smoother, and so much quicker (well if one calls dancing the dance of seduction with a mesmerizing beautiful complex woman "work").

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-06-2019 4:32 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-06-2019 5:09 PM

Snoop am very impressed with ur creation of TLG. i've ordered it in Adam's Nectar.

First up, I love the boozy apple smell of it.

Second up, it seems to hit everyone. And when I mean everyone, I mean the ones that're silent/quiet too. I believe the reason why they're silent/quiet is because they DID get hit, but they over think what's going on in their head.

When that happens, talk about the whether. See what happens. You'll be amazed.

Am surprised how good the males around me respond to this. Even the upper hyrarchy of me work seem to agree with many a things I say. And they try to help me out and go up and beyond.

As for the females, I believe you've found the EXACT right amount of EST it needs Snoop, cos I don't get the overtly too girly chatter, but just right from the females. Am assuming it's the wanted man E-none and Androsterone amounts that does that. But it's just an assumption I have. Take it with a grain of salt. Smile

So far, for me, in small doses work better. Around me neck area at 2 dabs from the sample bottle in oil form. More than that, and the scent is too over powering to others. Which personally I reckon it's a good thing. But as for others, they said to me it's bad. It's just too much for'em. Smile
04-06-2019 5:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2019 5:19 PM

(04-06-2019 5:09 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Snoop am very impressed with ur creation of TLG. i've ordered it in Adam's Nectar.

First up, I love the boozy apple smell of it.

Second up, it seems to hit everyone. And when I mean everyone, I mean the ones that're silent/quiet too. I believe the reason why they're silent/quiet is because they DID get hit, but they over think what's going on in their head.

When that happens, talk about the whether. See what happens. You'll be amazed.

Am surprised how good the males around me respond to this. Even the upper hyrarchy of me work seem to agree with many a things I say. And they try to help me out and go up and beyond.

As for the females, I believe you've found the EXACT right amount of EST it needs Snoop, cos I don't get the overtly too girly chatter, but just right from the females. Am assuming it's the wanted man E-none and Androsterone amounts that does that. But it's just an assumption I have. Take it with a grain of salt. Smile

So far, for me, in small doses work better. Around me neck area at 2 dabs from the sample bottle in oil form. More than that, and the scent is too over powering to others. Which personally I reckon it's a good thing. But as for others, they said to me it's bad. It's just too much for'em. Smile

Hey Dr C! Great to hear you chime in on this one! Glad you like the phero blend AND the scent. I put a LOT of work into getting the EST to the proper amount so I'm glad it is working for you. I found that for most guys, the EST in that trace amount seems to counteract any androstedienone depression they may have. Did you get this in a sample vial? If so it makes sense that you only need a bit of the scent to be very noticeable. I swear the sample vials are extra concentrated over the regular bottles (both oil and spray).

Not only did I spend a lot of time (and money) getting the phero blend where I liked it, I am also the idea behind the scent and I feel like Mara hit it perfectly. I wanted something that smelled like a very upscale bar in Chicago called the Coq d'Or where you (used to be able to) smoke a very expensive cigar, drink a glass of Calvados and chat up a beautiful woman while sitting at the bar surrounded by oak paneling and red leather chairs.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-06-2019 5:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-06-2019 5:24 PM

(04-06-2019 5:19 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Not only did I spend a lot of time (and money) getting the phero blend where I liked it, I am also the idea behind the scent and I feel like Mara hit it perfectly. I wanted something that smelled like a very upscale bar in Chicago called the Coq d'Or where you (used to be able to) smoke a very expensive cigar, drink a glass of Calvados and chat up a beautiful woman while sitting at the bar surrounded by oak paneling and red leather chairs.

Oh yeah, that's exactly the picture Adam's Nectar is giving. It's definitely boozy with sweet hints of granny smith green apples. Lol. That's for me own nose but. Smile

Oh yes. Which is why I love the sample vials. Also, the fact that it's easy to dose too.

Am with ya. No worries, am glad to report. Smile
04-06-2019 5:24 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-06-2019 6:07 PM

(04-06-2019 8:15 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I have noted that TLGC appears to also become a heavy sexual hitter on somewhat older ladies. It just seems to need some burn in time.

Far too little data to proclaim it as a real effect, but it seems to be quite promising; just not instant aggressive desire like one sees in the younger lasses.
Ladies around 45 and above get hit very hard, mostly after the 3rd exposure. But you need to be very acute to note this, mature women have had half a lifetime to hone their skills, and are experts at keeping a poker face even if they're soaking wet down below. And if you encounter one who's passed through her menopause, expect the unexpected. I've had to stop wearing this mix in some social circles, I do like some of the sexier mature ladies, but I'm not so keen on being the hag magnet of the party.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-06-2019 6:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah