Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-05-2019 10:04 AM

(04-05-2019 8:54 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I’ve seen TLG work at work. About 20 woman were exposed to 4 sprays and of that group, 3 showed A response that I noticed.

One of them boob grazed twice. One of them butt grazed once. And here is the interesting part, the one with the strongest response gave a compliment about the scent one time to me....

And then she told someone else (within ear shot of me) how good I smelled and they agreed even though the other person never responded in any way.

A few days later, the woman who complimented my scent made a confession while we were working on a project together. She said that she experienced the strongest attraction to me that she had ever experienced in her life which is why she sat so far away from me during a training. She went on to describe in great detail what she wanted to do with me.

What made her finally say something. We worked on something and no one was around. I gave her a compliment and iniated a small touch of her arm.

If you had asked me to rank those hits before the “confession”, I would have ranked the scent compliment pretty low compared to the women that initiated contact.

Both of the contact women are pretty strong extroverts. The scent complimenter is really big introvert. She described some of the things she did for my attention and almost none of it registered. She walked near me a few times so that I could see her and I didn’t notice any of that. I’m an extrovert and I enjoy talking and engaging and my only point is that how women express their interest can be very subtle. And sometimes very, very blatant.

I’ve had a woman physically take my hand to “feel her heart” with TLG on (just 2 sprays) and she slid my hand past her bra and I was touching bare boob in public at a party. Nipples were hard and I told her she had a really nice heart. I’ve known that lady for 12 years and she hasn’t so much as given me a hug before. She had me feel her heart 4 times. The heart is not under both boobs, but that’s what I felt.

I was directed to spread DA LOVE, but ...

What scent did thou Darkest of All Lords use? Training1

Mucho thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019 10:06 AM by MMM.)
04-05-2019 10:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2019 10:13 AM

(04-05-2019 8:54 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  She went on to describe in great detail what she wanted to do with me.

Are you gonna let her do those things to you ? Smile
Which scent did you use ?
Nice to hear about a workplace success since I'm also running it there.
04-05-2019 10:13 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-05-2019 10:29 AM

(04-05-2019 10:13 AM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  Are you gonna let her do those things to you ? Smile
Which scent did you use ?
Nice to hear about a workplace success since I'm also running it there.

Alas, no. I’m married and everyone of those women in that room knew that. Way too much drama might come later. The part that some don’t understand is what happens after you have sex with someone. People get attached and want much more than just what you are offering. It can hurt things at work and at home....which may be why some don’t advise wearing it to work....I do like feeling sexy and desired by women half my age even in my late 40’s. It is a thrill that is hard to describe.

I wore TLG scented in Tonka Musk.

To all, thank you for the appreciation. I posted to show that hits come in very different ways.

For years, I was stuck on pupil dilation and hair movement and none of that happened with the lady in question.....I’ve seen some of the strongest hits out of no where with zero IOI’s that I could tell. I’ve had women grab my dick (pants on). They just grabbed it and was like “oops”.

The internal landscape of the mind is fascinating to me and so are the responses that happen when you play in that space. The best advice that I can give to anyone is to just relax and talk to people and find something you like about them and show a genuine interest in them. That is when I’ve seen stuff just happen.
04-05-2019 10:29 AM
MMM

Rep Post

04-05-2019 12:19 PM

(04-05-2019 10:29 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Alas, no. I’m married and everyone of those women in that room knew that. Way too much drama might come later. The part that some don’t understand is what happens after you have sex with someone. People get attached and want much more than just what you are offering. It can hurt things at work and at home....which may be why some don’t advise wearing it to work....I do like feeling sexy and desired by women half my age even in my late 40’s. It is a thrill that is hard to describe.

I wore TLG scented in Tonka Musk.

To all, thank you for the appreciation. I posted to show that hits come in very different ways.

For years, I was stuck on pupil dilation and hair movement and none of that happened with the lady in question.....I’ve seen some of the strongest hits out of no where with zero IOI’s that I could tell. I’ve had women grab my dick (pants on). They just grabbed it and was like “oops”.

The internal landscape of the mind is fascinating to me and so are the responses that happen when you play in that space. The best advice that I can give to anyone is to just relax and talk to people and find something you like about them and show a genuine interest in them. That is when I’ve seen stuff just happen.

Can we have the skin color of all victims involve, Lord? Party

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-05-2019 12:19 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-05-2019 1:37 PM

(04-05-2019 12:19 PM)MMM Wrote:  Can we have the skin color of all victims involve, Lord? Party

All three who responded are white. Mid 20’s to early 30’s. The women in the room were black, white, Asian, Hispanic and Arab. So a good place to see. The Arab women stayed far a way and never spoke to me. They did steal glances, but none of them got closer than say 6 feet of me.
04-05-2019 1:37 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-05-2019 1:55 PM

(04-05-2019 1:37 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The Arab women stayed far a way and never spoke to me. They did steal glances, but none of them got closer than say 6 feet of me.

I am wondering if that is a cultural thing. They are attracted but ‘can’t’ show it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-05-2019 1:55 PM

Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2019 1:57 PM

(04-05-2019 8:54 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  She described some of the things she did for my attention and almost none of it registered. She walked near me a few times so that I could see her and I didn’t notice any of that. I’m an extrovert and I enjoy talking and engaging and my only point is that how women express their interest can be very subtle. And sometimes very, very blatant.

Do you remember anything else she said about trying get your attention?
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019 1:59 PM by Test.of.Sweden.)
04-05-2019 1:57 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2019 3:18 PM

(04-05-2019 1:37 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  All three who responded are white. Mid 20’s to early 30’s. The women in the room were black, white, Asian, Hispanic and Arab. So a good place to see. The Arab women stayed far a way and never spoke to me. They did steal glances, but none of them got closer than say 6 feet of me.

I think if those Arab women would have made contact with you, they would not be able to resist their desires. When I wear chamber 36 and I'm around Indian women they get extremely flirtatious.
When I'm around Arab women with chamber 36 on they run.
04-05-2019 3:18 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-05-2019 3:31 PM

Snakecharmer....

In your avatar, I see the doughnut and the Corinthian helmet...but what is that 'Alf' looking creature on the left

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-05-2019 3:31 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-05-2019 3:35 PM

(04-05-2019 1:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  
(04-05-2019 1:37 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The Arab women stayed far a way and never spoke to me. They did steal glances, but none of them got closer than say 6 feet of me.

I am wondering if that is a cultural thing. They are attracted but ‘can’t’ show it.

I agree with that. I’ve seen the same with Arab women in coffee shops too. The only ones that seem more forward are from Afghanistan and they don’t wear the covering.

(04-05-2019 1:57 PM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  
(04-05-2019 8:54 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  She described some of the things she did for my attention and almost none of it registered. She walked near me a few times so that I could see her and I didn’t notice any of that. I’m an extrovert and I enjoy talking and engaging and my only point is that how women express their interest can be very subtle. And sometimes very, very blatant.

Do you remember anything else she said about trying get your attention?

She kept trying to get in my line of sight when I was talking to other people, but I’m focused on who I’m talking too. She walked by me during breaks. She dropped something near me (I didn’t see any of that shit) and thought I might pick it up. She only really got near me in the training when I was talking to other people and she never said a thing except hello.
04-05-2019 3:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah