Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-26-2018 10:04 AM

(09-26-2018 9:57 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I’ve just started playing with my Excalibur scented Love God spray and because that scent is a silage monster I’m thinking 4 sprays split between the tops of the hands and sides of the neck may be plenty but today I am also going to add 2 more sprays to the torso under my shirt. Fingers crossed that I don’t become ‘the cologne guy.’

Can you explain that? - not sure what you mean. Thanks!

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-26-2018 10:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-26-2018 10:55 AM

Sillage refers to the scent trail a cologne/perfume, like how well can it stay in the air. If someone walks by in front of you a few feet away and you cross that path and still smell it it's got good sillage.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
09-26-2018 10:55 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-26-2018 11:06 AM

Snoops, that is exactly why I bought it in unscented. Y'all were talking about 4-6 sprays. Some scents you can spray 6 sprays, but some it is just an overwhelming overkill. If I do use 6 sprays of this concoction, I don't necessarily need to spray 6 sprays of perfume to cover it.

One idea for you is to also have an unscented bottle. Say, when you want to go to 6 sprays of Love God, you could hit yourself with 2 unscented and 4 scented just so the scent isn't too invasive to others.

@theLaw - He meant sillage. And that is how a perfume/scent projects. How 'big' the smell is. Some scents are close to the skin. Others are easily smelled by others. He's meaning Excaliber really throws itself out there
09-26-2018 11:06 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-26-2018 11:36 AM

Oddly, as sesquipedalian as I am, I was not familiar with sillage, as I was never very much into colognes and their technical aspect. If I, or my S.O. liked the scent then I used it.

I knew silage, as in green food for cattle, and never made the connection of SILLAGE. Thanks for the lesson

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-26-2018 11:36 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-26-2018 12:04 PM

(09-26-2018 11:06 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  @theLaw - He meant sillage. And that is how a perfume/scent projects. How 'big' the smell is. Some scents are close to the skin. Others are easily smelled by others. He's meaning Excaliber really throws itself out there

Yup. sillage (damn autocorrect on my phone!) facepalm

I am currently wearing 6 sprays and it is just about perfect. I have had 4 compliments on the scent and when I asked if it was a wee bit too strong I have been told that it was just perfect and that I smell fantastic today. 4 separate people.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-26-2018 12:04 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-26-2018 12:12 PM

(09-26-2018 12:04 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yup. sillage (damn autocorrect on my phone!) facepalm

I am currently wearing 6 sprays and it is just about perfect. I have had 4 compliments on the scent and when I asked if it was a wee bit too strong I have been told that it was just perfect and that I smell fantastic today. 4 separate people.

Which scent, Snoop?

Thanks! Ok

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-26-2018 12:12 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-26-2018 12:38 PM

(09-26-2018 12:12 PM)MMM Wrote:  Which scent, Snoop?

Thanks! Ok

*draws the sword from the stone* EXCALIBUR!! jumpy

My bride got home about 20 minutes ago and apparently I smell, 'Yummy'. She got home in a less than stellar mood thanks to the incompetence of some of her coworkers and almost immediately upon entering my phero cloud she brightened up.

She is now in a MUCH better mood. *and there was much rejoicing among the peasants*

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-26-2018 12:38 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-26-2018 1:01 PM

(09-26-2018 12:38 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  *draws the sword from the stone* EXCALIBUR!! jumpy
*and there was much rejoicing*

Brave, Brave, Brave,Brave sir Snoopy

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-26-2018 1:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-26-2018 3:46 PM

I know Gladen can relate to this but I'm seeing some serious disinhibiting imprinting happening with women I've known forever. I do think it's a case of both repressed feelings coming to the surface as well as new feelings being created. I'm also seeing new women I've just met asking me relationship questions that really shouldn't concern them unless they are qualifying me for a relationship. They see the ring and are asking if I'm happily married?!!

09-26-2018 3:46 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-26-2018 3:55 PM

(09-26-2018 3:46 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I know Gladen can relate to this but I'm seeing some serious disinhibiting imprinting happening with women I've known forever. I do think it's a case of both repressed feelings coming to the surface as well as new feelings being created. I'm also seeing new women I've just met asking me relationship questions that really shouldn't concern them unless they are qualifying me for a relationship. They see the ring and are asking if I'm happily married?!!

Seconded, but I'll keep my big mouth shut (that's once in a row!) until I've figured out a bit more. To quote Mr. Garcia (R.I.P.) What a...strange trip it's been"

09-26-2018 3:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah