Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-04-2019 9:12 PM

I'm a Southsider

I made the mistake of wearing heartthrob to work. I noticed two women in particular we're shielding themselves from me as they walked by me. The next day I asked one of the ladies why she avoided me and she said my vibe was too intense for her. Very interesting what pheromones can do.
04-04-2019 9:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-04-2019 9:18 PM

For the past four days I have tested at both 4 and 5 sprays. They both seem similar (with 5 sprays maybe having a slight edge but too minuscule to matter).

Effects on self: slightly uplifting but nothing out of this world
Effects on other men: more social and joking with a VIP type vibe
Effects on other women: more social and with attraction properties

This is only my second week using this pheromone, but honestly I cannot say I am overly impressed with it. I will stand with the "it has potential" but perhaps it requires a more robust personality, which may not always be an opportunity in an office environment. Only notable woman hit was on R who gave a bit of kino when we were working on a project -- touching me before sitting down, hand on my knee to pick something up from the floor, referring to us more of as a team, etc. She still is a bit reserved and not wanting to go full blown drooling, but I am sure her current view on men and past relationships don't help.

Perhaps I am blaming the mone when I should be blaming the woman (or myself), so I will go some time without any TLG or mones; afterwards I will return to BW+AV or 5 sprays TLG. Also, I need to test TLG in a broader environment. At this time, I can only refer TLG similar to Celebrity from my own testings. It is -- so far AND for me -- not a sledgehammer pheromone, but it is worth trying.

To all those wondering if the amount of sprays will cause you to blow through the bottle: I can confirm Gladen's previous comment that it takes hundreds of sprays to go through a bottle. "Hundreds of sprays to go through the bottle?! How big is the bottle!?" It is more the atomizer... Basically it sprays very tiny spurts per full press. I am not sure if I like this because it causes you to do a double-take as if the atomizer is malfunctioning. I would much prefer a different atomizer that can reduce the amount of sprays in half. Perhaps the company's other pheromones require more precision in the sprays or the company in general prefers you to spray mones/scents in smaller doses so you can better tune what is best for you. What hurts more is the idea that the pheromone only lasts about 6 hours, which does not help when I am doing about 5 sprays.

I so far give TLG in the work environment a 7 out of 10. Most of the time I can produce more success without any pheromones, but the saving grace to the rating was the kino I received, the benefits/lack of downsides on other men, and that I won't judge TLG too hard because the girl I am particularly trying to target is easy to get her to talk but hard to crack her defensive shell. When I am reviewing the product as a whole, it is simply easier to point out the disadvantages over the advantages. I will report back when I do more testings of TLG both in and out of the workplace.
04-04-2019 9:18 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-04-2019 9:31 PM

(04-04-2019 9:18 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  At this time, I can only refer TLG similar to Celebrity from my own testings. It is -- so far AND for me -- not a sledgehammer pheromone, but it is worth trying.

If memory serves, you had it scented, so the only variable in that environment would be # of sprays. I would try 1-10 sprays over a 10 day period. If it's still a dud at that point, then it's a fair call.Hi

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-04-2019 9:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-04-2019 9:54 PM

(04-04-2019 9:31 PM)theLaw Wrote:  If memory serves, you had it scented, so the only variable in that environment would be # of sprays. I would try 1-10 sprays over a 10 day period. If it's still a dud at that point, then it's a fair call.Hi

I was actually going to suggest trying it at 2 or 3 sprays for a few days. With TLG sometimes less is more. Also, this really wasn’t meant to be a work phero so 7/10? That works.
(04-04-2019 9:12 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  I'm a Southsider

I made the mistake of wearing heartthrob to work. I noticed two women in particular we're shielding themselves from me as they walked by me. The next day I asked one of the ladies why she avoided me and she said my vibe was too intense for her. Very interesting what pheromones can do.

Yup. I could see it being a bit much at work. I agree, it is very interesting what pheromones can do.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2019 9:56 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-04-2019 9:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

04-04-2019 10:19 PM

(04-04-2019 9:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I was actually going to suggest trying it at 2 or 3 sprays for a few days. With TLG sometimes less is more. Also, this really wasn’t meant to be a work phero so 7/10? That works.

My thinking was that he already tried 4-5 sprays over 4 days, so trying less and/or more would be a good experiment to gauge hits.

Also, although I appreciate your view on TLG as not necessarily optimal for work, given what you and Gladen have posted about it here, I would absolutely expect to see some major hits in a close environment.......even work. Keep in mind that you guys have written extensively about the dis-inhibiting properties of this mix, so it's reasonable for members to expect to see those reactions if the mix is working as advertised, even in a work environment (outside of extremes). Not to say that women will be ripping his clothes off, but also expect to see more than a standard baseline zero-phero response.Big boss

04-04-2019 10:19 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-04-2019 11:00 PM

(04-04-2019 10:19 PM)theLaw Wrote:  My thinking was that he already tried 4-5 sprays over 4 days, so trying less and/or more would be a good experiment to gauge hits.

Also, although I appreciate your view on TLG as not necessarily optimal for work, given what you and Gladen have posted about it here, I would absolutely expect to see some major hits in a close environment.......even work. Keep in mind that you guys have written extensively about the dis-inhibiting properties of this mix, so it's reasonable for members to expect to see those reactions if the mix is working as advertised, even in a work environment (outside of extremes). Not to say that women will be ripping his clothes off, but also expect to see more than a standard baseline zero-phero response.Big boss

I completely agree. And I've seen other reports that do indicate that even in a work environment it does have an affect on not just women but everyone. Just too lazy to dig through all the pages/journals to find them at present.

I agree with the trying less/more. I'd suggested starting with less because I've seen in my own testing that I really don't 'need' more than 2-4 sprays depending on the environment. I'd say 3 sprays (one split between the wrists or tops of hands and one to each side of the neck) is my sweet spot unless I'm in a club where there is a sea of One Million and ADG to overcome. But that's just me.

That's the fun of the testing. Everyone is different. Beach

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2019 11:01 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-04-2019 11:00 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-05-2019 8:34 AM

Great reporting there Obscured. I especially like how you mentioned all the possible contingencies such as personality, environment, targets, etc. It really helps to flesh out the particulars.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-05-2019 8:34 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-05-2019 8:54 AM

I’ve seen TLG work at work. About 20 woman were exposed to 4 sprays and of that group, 3 showed A response that I noticed.

One of them boob grazed twice. One of them butt grazed once. And here is the interesting part, the one with the strongest response gave a compliment about the scent one time to me....

And then she told someone else (within ear shot of me) how good I smelled and they agreed even though the other person never responded in any way.

A few days later, the woman who complimented my scent made a confession while we were working on a project together. She said that she experienced the strongest attraction to me that she had ever experienced in her life which is why she sat so far away from me during a training. She went on to describe in great detail what she wanted to do with me.

What made her finally say something. We worked on something and no one was around. I gave her a compliment and iniated a small touch of her arm.

If you had asked me to rank those hits before the “confession”, I would have ranked the scent compliment pretty low compared to the women that initiated contact.

Both of the contact women are pretty strong extroverts. The scent complimenter is really big introvert. She described some of the things she did for my attention and almost none of it registered. She walked near me a few times so that I could see her and I didn’t notice any of that. I’m an extrovert and I enjoy talking and engaging and my only point is that how women express their interest can be very subtle. And sometimes very, very blatant.

I’ve had a woman physically take my hand to “feel her heart” with TLG on (just 2 sprays) and she slid my hand past her bra and I was touching bare boob in public at a party. Nipples were hard and I told her she had a really nice heart. I’ve known that lady for 12 years and she hasn’t so much as given me a hug before. She had me feel her heart 4 times. The heart is not under both boobs, but that’s what I felt.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019 8:59 AM by DarkLord1.)
04-05-2019 8:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-05-2019 9:03 AM

(04-05-2019 8:54 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I’ve seen TLG work at work....
I bow before thee, Oh Love God of the Sith

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-05-2019 9:03 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-05-2019 9:11 AM

(04-05-2019 8:54 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I’ve seen TLG work at work. About 20 woman were exposed to 4 sprays and of that group, 3 showed A response that I noticed.

One of them boob grazed twice. One of them butt grazed once. And here is the interesting part, the one with the strongest response gave a compliment about the scent one time to me....

And then she told someone else (within ear shot of me) how good I smelled and they agreed even though the other person never responded in any way.

A few days later, the woman who complimented my scent made a confession while we were working on a project together. She said that she experienced the strongest attraction to me that she had ever experienced in her life which is why she sat so far away from me during a training. She went on to describe in great detail what she wanted to do with me.

What made her finally say something. We worked on something and no one was around. I gave her a compliment and iniated a small touch of her arm.

If you had asked me to rank those hits before the “confession”, I would have ranked the scent compliment pretty low compared to the women that initiated contact.

Excellent post!!!

So this would be a good quick test someone could run without getting into too much trouble if they felt like they were getting lackluster results. Just use the "plausible deniability" approach that most women use.Big boss

04-05-2019 9:11 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah