Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-03-2019 5:55 PM

(04-03-2019 4:02 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I'll just go make some popcorn.

Don't bother, Gladen...I've got plenty to share.popcornSarcastic handLaugh1
04-03-2019 5:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-04-2019 12:23 AM

Test.of.Sweden , what is your dosage this day? (In the spirit of MMM)

Sent from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
04-04-2019 12:23 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

nicemonster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2019 8:29 AM

I've used the hookup and really enjoyed it on it's own. It made me into the center of attention, everyone( men and women) wanted to say hi and have a conversation with me, and I was more open to talking that I usually am. I didnt notice it taking a turn for the sexual side with my interactions with women, but I never tried to steer the conversation that way so it might be that. But I'm interested in the love god and how it seems to make women steer the convo there themselves. I was wondering if anyone has tried both (thu and the Love God)and can let me know a little about the differences and similarities they noticed about the two.
04-04-2019 8:29 AM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2019 8:31 AM

(04-03-2019 3:57 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Trust me, it's good. It's an unconscious behavior that indicates sexual attraction (one that is slightly overwhelming to her.) Sounds like The Love God has been working quite well for you! Air kiss

It definitely has affected the ones exposed at work Smile
04-04-2019 8:31 AM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2019 9:01 AM

(04-03-2019 4:02 PM)Gladen Wrote:  If you pay attention to the unspoken communications, you'll note that most people (men or women) tend to have certain unconscious behaviors that they display when aroused (or deep in thought, angry, etc).

Self-stimulation of this sort typically implies that her mind and/ or body are responding in a physical capacity and she (perhaps) unknowingly is giving herself some stimulation in a skin-on-skin caress.

I've seen similar behaviors myself in others, but never bothered to catalog them as far as location or style might go; I just pick up on the subtle gestures and realize what that means beneath the surface. Exactly what one might do, as well as why, varies from person to person. that is, unless she's doing that bottom lip-chew thing; I'm a sucker for that.

Now it can be nothing, or it can be the she is totally aware of her actions and is feeling flirty or like drawing your attention to her, or it can be that she is in deep smit (as Snoopy coined the phrase) and your very presence makes her feel all sultry and sexy.

I don't need to give any suggestions as to your next course of action, most here know WWGD; besides, it is up to you to interpret her actions and glean the underlying meaning to keen the next course of action.

I'll just go make some popcorn.

I will continue running it for a month and see how things goes Smile
(04-04-2019 12:23 AM)avi Wrote:  Test.of.Sweden , what is your dosage this day? (In the spirit of MMM)

Sent from LG G4 with Tapatalk

4 sprays to neck mostly. Tried an additional spray to chest once. I can smell the scent still after 8 hours. Kingmaker.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2019 9:02 AM by Test.of.Sweden.)
04-04-2019 9:01 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-04-2019 9:20 AM

(04-04-2019 8:29 AM)nicemonster Wrote:  I've used the hookup and really enjoyed it on it's own. It made me into the center of attention, everyone( men and women) wanted to say hi and have a conversation with me, and I was more open to talking that I usually am. I didnt notice it taking a turn for the sexual side with my interactions with women, but I never tried to steer the conversation that way so it might be that. But I'm interested in the love god and how it seems to make women steer the convo there themselves. I was wondering if anyone has tried both (thu and the Love God)and can let me know a little about the differences and similarities they noticed about the two.

Personally, I really like both (I've used THU extensively as well) and find that The Hookup is fun in a bar/club/pickup situation because it puts a bit of a spotlight on the wearer and everyone wants to be around you. Women find you fun and attractive but it is up to you to really make the first move and lead things along. It is also a very good date blend because the longer a person interacts with the wearer the more they are 'hooked'.

The Love God (even though it isn't designed for this, necessarily) seems to provide a lot of comfort and makes women feel safe at the same time they feel attracted because of this, they feel comfortable escalating a conversation/action because of that feeling of being safe and comfortably attracted. I have seen this many times with women that I've interacted with for more than 2 or 3 minutes (even ones I just met.) If you can chat them up for a few minutes they start getting more and more hooked by The Love God's charms. Fun stuff, indeed!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2019 9:23 AM by Snoopyace.)
04-04-2019 9:20 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-04-2019 9:38 AM

What Snoopy Said.

THU= this is one fun, attractive, awesome guy

TLG= this is MY fun, attractive, awesome guy (that makes me want sex)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-04-2019 9:38 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-04-2019 9:41 AM

(04-04-2019 9:38 AM)Gladen Wrote:  What Snoopy Said.

THU= this is one fun, attractive, awesome guy

TLG= this is MY fun, attractive, awesome guy (that makes me want sex)

Yes. This. Exactly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-04-2019 9:41 AM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2019 8:35 PM

Hey Snoop, which do you think is more sexual, TLG or Heart Throb?I was curious because, I can't take any more of these crazy stories that I'm reading in this thread. I need some TLG to make these b****** fall to their knees in the Windy City.Wacko
04-04-2019 8:35 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-04-2019 8:42 PM

(04-04-2019 8:35 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  Hey Snoop, which do you think is more sexual, TLG or Heart Throb?I was curious because, I can't take any more of these crazy stories that I'm reading in this thread. I need some TLG to make these b****** fall to their knees in the Windy City.Wacko

North or South sider? Beer

Personally, I'd say The Love God and Heart Throb are like apples and oranges. The Love God is all about using comfort and ease to slide right into home plate where she is chatting with you for a few minutes and suddenly starts to lead you to where you want to be. The key is to recognize what's happening and escalate in kind.

Heart Throb is much more of a raw attraction, 'I'm DTF right now,' kind of vibe that is great at the clubs, not so much for day game, that sort of thing. It all depends on your personal style. I'm more of a smooth style that really works well with TLG but Heart Throb is more of a blunt instrument. Both work but in very different ways.

04-04-2019 8:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah