Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
04-03-2019 8:28 AM

(04-03-2019 8:25 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Last night I tried out a combination that was essentially TLGC (TLGC- plus a small strip of cops on the chest).

Pretty heavy sexual response to the point of being propositioned by a woman to indulge her into having an affair. I was very tempted, but honor dictated that I decline.

Whoo! Yup. That's TLGC. I used to get that when wearing GOA but now I routinely get it from TLG and especially with TLGC. Awesome work on the journal, by the way. Too much awesome stuff to comment on from my phone!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-03-2019 8:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

04-03-2019 8:36 AM

(04-03-2019 8:28 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Whoo! Yup. That's TLGC. I used to get that when wearing GOA but now I routinely get it from TLG and especially with TLGC. Awesome work on the journal, by the way. Too much awesome stuff to comment on from my phone!

Any idea what the cops dose is roughly (mcg)?

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-03-2019 8:36 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-03-2019 8:44 AM

(04-03-2019 8:36 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Any idea what the cops dose is roughly (mcg)?

Its LPMP's Essence of Woman in the 10ml (1/3 ounce) bottle. According to their advertisement it is 1mg per 10ml. My TLGC- has one liberal drop added to the mix (so that would be 4 drops of cops per bottle in that), and I added about 6" from the Essence of Woman roller bottle onto my chest.

So I'd assume that I had 1 full does of the copulins, as per their website warning, plus what was in TLGC-

Edited to add: When I initially tried TLGC (MSMv2) the cops smell was quite prevalent to me. With just one added drop of cops I don't smell it as much (but still do). With that combination it reeked of sex (to me) so much that had to add an additional cover scent to mask it.

Others that have tried the MSMv2 have not reported being as sensitive to the cops as myself; but I can definitely detect it. Kind of makes me wonder if I have some sort of 'pussy hound' spidey-sense.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2019 8:51 AM by Gladen.)
04-03-2019 8:44 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-03-2019 9:01 AM

(04-03-2019 8:44 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Its LPMP's Essence of Woman in the 10ml (1/3 ounce) bottle. According to their advertisement it is 1mg per 10ml. My TLGC- has one liberal drop added to the mix (so that would be 4 drops of cops per bottle in that), and I added about 6" from the Essence of Woman roller bottle onto my chest.

So I'd assume that I had 1 full does of the copulins, as per their website warning, plus what was in TLGC-

Edited to add: When I initially tried TLGC (MSMv2) the cops smell was quite prevalent to me. With just one added drop of cops I don't smell it as much (but still do). With that combination it reeked of sex (to me) so much that had to add an additional cover scent to mask it.

Others that have tried the MSMv2 have not reported being as sensitive to the cops as myself; but I can definitely detect it. Kind of makes me wonder if I have some sort of 'pussy hound' spidey-sense.

AHAHA! I can relate. After about a 10 to 15 minute drydown I don't really notice the extra copulins as such. At least for me it just seems to give the scent a bit more of a 'dirty' quality (in a good way).

I do have an email in to LPMP to ask them if they know the exact mcg's that 5 drops of copulins would be. I don't know if that is something that HAS an easy answer, however.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-03-2019 9:01 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-03-2019 9:27 AM

(04-03-2019 9:01 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I do have an email in to LPMP to ask them if they know the exact mcg's that 5 drops of copulins would be.

My google-fu is strong.....

Assuming a 'scientific' drop is 0.05ml, and that our measurements are a bit on the liberal side; we can use a median of 0.08ml. per drop (slightly larger than a small rain drop).

Assuming 5 liberal drops (of pure cops) we'd have a volume that would yield us a 0.4ml on the liberal estimate. If one assumes (just) the spray and a spray dose of 6 sprays, that's roughly .001ml of cops per dose.

Regarding the ratios of Essence of Woman , and assuming a 3-dose ratio (for easy math), that comes out to roughly 0.25mg per 3 doses, or .08 per recommended dose...or something like that.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2019 9:33 AM by Gladen.)
04-03-2019 9:27 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-03-2019 10:10 AM

(04-03-2019 8:44 AM)Gladen Wrote:  When I initially tried TLGC (MSB v2), the cops smell was quite prevalent to me. Others that have tried the MSB v2 have not reported being as sensitive to the cops as myself; but I can definitely detect it.

Just wanted to clarify and point out a correction that what you're referring to as TLGC is actually Snoopyace's MSB v3 (1:1 Wanted Man to Perfect Match + 5 drops Essence of Woman copulins + 5 drops Est). MSB v2 is composed of 1:1 Hunter Trapper to Perfect Match + copulins + Est.

Here's the thread where Snoopyace first posted it;
Mad Scientist Blend V3... (post #21)
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Mad-Scient...-V3?page=3
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2019 10:17 AM by DssMaster.)
04-03-2019 10:10 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-03-2019 10:20 AM

(04-03-2019 10:10 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Just wanted to clarify and point out a correction that what you're referring to as TLGC is actually Snoopyace's MSB v3 (1:1 Wanted Man to Perfect Match + 5 drops Essence of Woman copulins + 5 drops Est). MSB v2 is composed of 1:1 Hunter Trapper to Perfect Match + copulins + Est.
Yes, you are 100% correct, I apologize for mixing those up in my pathetic brain.

04-03-2019 10:20 AM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2019 3:31 PM

I'm running this at work (don't worry I'm in Sweden where workplace is a common meeting ground)

Women seems more sociable and happy to talk to me.

My main target there has changed her behaviour.
Shes early 30s, caucasian, and in a long term relationship ( i usually like the taken ones Smile

Now, everytime when we speak she starts caressing sides and front of neck, also rubs her arms like she's cold.
She's also acting more soft, she's usually more direct to the point where people who don't know her could take offense.

I've seen all kinds of iois, and body language ques from her before but never this constant caressing.

Im not sure if this behaviour is good or bad or how to interpret it.

Has anyone else seen this constant caressing of neck/arms behaviour?
04-03-2019 3:31 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-03-2019 3:57 PM

(04-03-2019 3:31 PM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  I'm running this at work (don't worry I'm in Sweden where workplace is a common meeting ground)

Women seems more sociable and happy to talk to me.

My main target there has changed her behaviour.
Shes early 30s, caucasian, and in a long term relationship ( i usually like the taken ones Smile

Now, everytime when we speak she starts caressing sides and front of neck, also rubs her arms like she's cold.
She's also acting more soft, she's usually more direct to the point where people who don't know her could take offense.

I've seen all kinds of iois, and body language ques from her before but never this constant caressing.

Trust me, it's good. It's an unconscious behavior that indicates sexual attraction (one that is slightly overwhelming to her.) Sounds like The Love God has been working quite well for you! Air kiss

04-03-2019 3:57 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-03-2019 4:02 PM

(04-03-2019 3:31 PM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  ...everytime when we speak she starts caressing sides and front of neck, also rubs her arms like she's cold.

If you pay attention to the unspoken communications, you'll note that most people (men or women) tend to have certain unconscious behaviors that they display when aroused (or deep in thought, angry, etc).

Self-stimulation of this sort typically implies that her mind and/ or body are responding in a physical capacity and she (perhaps) unknowingly is giving herself some stimulation in a skin-on-skin caress.

I've seen similar behaviors myself in others, but never bothered to catalog them as far as location or style might go; I just pick up on the subtle gestures and realize what that means beneath the surface. Exactly what one might do, as well as why, varies from person to person. that is, unless she's doing that bottom lip-chew thing; I'm a sucker for that.

Now it can be nothing, or it can be the she is totally aware of her actions and is feeling flirty or like drawing your attention to her, or it can be that she is in deep smit (as Snoopy coined the phrase) and your very presence makes her feel all sultry and sexy.

I don't need to give any suggestions as to your next course of action, most here know WWGD; besides, it is up to you to interpret her actions and glean the underlying meaning to keen the next course of action.

I'll just go make some popcorn.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2019 4:34 PM by Gladen.)
04-03-2019 4:02 PM

Share This Thread