Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-30-2019 5:38 PM

(03-30-2019 5:13 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Behave?

NEVER!! Laugh1

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-30-2019 5:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-31-2019 3:28 PM

I have not died; I have been busy.

With two more days of testing (at 5 sprays), there was (again) no major notices on the first day. Second day was a bit more pronounced with the Latina, R, eyeing me a lot more when I was talking with some coworkers by her desk. She seemed a lot more friendly and latching on than normal. That was a one day happening, so I will continue to see what will happen. I had to leave the office to go to meet with some of my lowers at another location. At that location, another woman around the same age but white and that I do not work with, struck up a conversation as I was going over some paperwork. We had similar roots so we hit it off well, but nothing major else to report from her -- could be due to the fact that she was recently married and apparently happy with her husband Dont mention

I am trying LP Homme again today with a proper testing this time around. I will report back on the dry-down, but the opening and mid are still a no go for me personally,. Perhaps women like it, but I have to like a fragrance too for me to wear it. (Ex. Acqua di Gio Profumo - many men and women like it, but it is too much of a smokey sea type scent for me.)

I may keep going with the 5 sprays of TLG for a couple more days, but if Snoopy or Gladen recommend to just gun it for 6 then I shall! For everyone else wondering to pull the trigger on a buy: I see potential with TLG, but I cannot make any decision yet with it.
03-31-2019 3:28 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-31-2019 3:40 PM

Go for it. Up it to six! OR... just to shake things up, try three to four sprays and see how that goes.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-31-2019 3:40 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-31-2019 3:51 PM

(03-31-2019 3:40 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Go for it. Up it to six! OR... just to shake things up, try three to four sprays and see how that goes.

Do you mind if I ask the doses your nephew uses and his ethnicity?
03-31-2019 3:51 PM
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-31-2019 4:53 PM

(03-25-2019 5:21 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I got my unscented spray in of TLG and some trials of some scents. I thank the Love God himself that I did not get it scented how I originally thought. Here is a quick breakdown on my personal thoughts of the scents:

Voracious - very reminiscent of Black Phantom by Killian. Definitely a crowd pleaser, but I recomend for night use or colder weather.
LP Homme - what kind of man....thought it was a good idea to recommend this? No. WHAT kind of woman liked this on their MAN? I thought the original Azzaro Wanted was a bit too flowery, but this just....no. Just no. Please test this one before you put it in TLG. You may want to become the Love God but come out smelling like the Love Goddess. The dry down is better, but it is still too feminine for my tastes. To put into perspective: if anyone says you smell feminine with Ultra Male or Stronger with You, then they will think you are a Madonna with this one. My two cents on the oil on my own skin.

Which commercial fragrance or essential oils would could be used under LP Homme to mitigate its excessive sweetness?
Anyone knowledgeable in fragrances to have tried?
03-31-2019 4:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-31-2019 5:27 PM

(03-31-2019 3:51 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Do you mind if I ask the doses your nephew uses and his ethnicity?

He is white and uses three or four sprays. He is also 23 years old.

03-31-2019 5:27 PM

ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-31-2019 8:12 PM

(03-31-2019 4:53 PM)Abba Wrote:  Which commercial fragrance or essential oils would could be used under LP Homme to mitigate its excessive sweetness?

The dry-down turns into a heavy incense patchouli. I would say if you can get over the opening and you like the incense-like dry down, you should be fine. Think more floral at first that turns smokey.

I would recommend maybe an aqua scent, and you might be able to turn it to ADGP.
(03-31-2019 5:27 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  He is white and uses three or four sprays. He is also 23 years old.

Let me see what 4 sprays will do then. Maybe I am ODing slightly,. I will try to report back in a couple of days on any improvements or otherwise.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2019 8:14 PM by ObscuredFacade.)
03-31-2019 8:12 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-01-2019 9:03 AM

(03-31-2019 3:28 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I may keep going with the 5 sprays of TLG for a couple more days, but if Snoopy or Gladen recommend to just gun it for 6 then I shall!

All I can say is that in warm weather 6 sprays seems to be my sweet spot. Anything over that and I get a little further throw from it, but not increased effects.

Also, one must be in the proper mindset/ zone/ zen/ etc. If one is not skipping across the cosmos as if they're the Love God's gift to women, all while not taking it seriously, and all while just being in the perfect mindset to have have fun while being totally in the moment; the true magick of TLG doesn't come out. I sometimes try to force it, or become a bit too self-conscious, and I kill the spell of TLG.

I used to joke to a couple of buddies on here that TLG is selective and if it doesn't like you that it will refuse to work for you; but it actually boils down to attitude and mindset. If you're in the zone then it weaves an incredible and multi-tired spell. If you're not then it can definitely be lackluster. The more I just let go and be a clown with sexual undertones, just enjoying the situation, the better it works for me.

I think I have my Epitaph: Here Lies Gladen, Sex Clown

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-01-2019 9:03 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-01-2019 9:07 AM

(03-31-2019 4:53 PM)Abba Wrote:  Which commercial fragrance or essential oils would could be used under LP Homme to mitigate its excessive sweetness?

I've had good luck with certain vetiver based scents, patchouli types, certain sweeter musks, and others (Drakkar Noir worked well for me). However, I've been more drawn, lately, to LPMP's fragrances. they have a bit of a head shop vibe in my opinion and cover quite well, as well as suit a long-haired cosmic jester such as myself. Un scent and Kingmaker (to a lesser degree) have a bit of a watery varnish to them and they cover TLGC pretty well; and Bad Boy was a great cover for it but is not available...but a substitute should be shortly.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2019 9:07 AM by Gladen.)
04-01-2019 9:07 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-03-2019 8:25 AM

Last night I tried out a combination that was essentially TLGC (TLGC- plus a small strip of cops on the chest).

Pretty heavy sexual response to the point of being propositioned by a woman to indulge her into having an affair. I was very tempted, but honor dictated that I decline.

04-03-2019 8:25 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah