Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-26-2019 9:03 AM

God reporting there Obscured! I hold an opposing view on Homme scent...when I wear it, women swoon...but yes, I have noted that it does have a somewhat less than masculine front note. thank you for sharing your conclusions.

Your data is now assimilated. (Resistance to TLG is futile...I'm so borg!)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-26-2019 9:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-27-2019 9:01 AM

For those of you that might want to experiment with LPMP scents, as well as pheromone mixes. TLG in Homme scent pairs real well with a slight amount of Merlin's Blend or a slight amount of Excalibur. Both of those scents add another compounding layer of complexity to the scent and create an entire universe of subtle undertones.

I also suspect, that the increased sillage also increases the effectiveness of TLG; but i have no measurable data to back that up. But an increased pheromone cloud should, by proxy, increase the effectiveness.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-27-2019 9:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-27-2019 12:35 PM

(03-27-2019 9:01 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For those of you that might want to experiment with LPMP scents, as well as pheromone mixes, TLG in Homme scent pairs real well with a slight amount of Merlin's Blend or a slight amount of Excalibur.

So, just to clarify for everyone here, did you add an oil sample vial of Merlin’s Blend/Excalibur to your LP: Homme scented 60/40 spray bottle of TLG?Good
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019 12:36 PM by DssMaster.)
03-27-2019 12:35 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-27-2019 1:00 PM

(03-27-2019 12:35 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  So, just to clarify for everyone here, did you add an oil sample vial of Merlin’s Blend/Excalibur to your LP: Homme scented 60/40 spray bottle of TLG?Good

Thank you for the reminder to clarify.

I picked up a small case of 1/5 ounce mini spray bottles for running various experiments. They're very similar to the tiny spray bottles that some Xist stuff comes in. Rather than to corrupt or contaminate my full bottle, I transfer a small portion to a clean test bottle.

But yes, with each LPMP order I pick up a number of the trial scent vials to check out. I'll usually add a liberal drop or two (shake gently between adding drops and let your nose be your guide) to a small portion in the sample bottle.

Homme+UN: very similar to Homme scent with a bit more masculine note than regular Homme scent. Adds a kind of fresh watery rain-like mid tone.

Home+Excalibur: Adds a bit of Nag-Champa-like incense undertones, but not too much. Just a small drop or two brings the Excalibur scent to a forefront, but subdued by the homme so it isn't so head-shop-ish. It creates a multi layered vibe that is kind of a calm, cool, in control, mysterious aura woven in with the Homme scent that women (especially my wife) love.

Homme+Merlin's: this one is tough to describe. It has the calmness and clean side of Homme scent, with just a hint of the feminine perfume varnish that Homme has, but the Merlin's adds the elemental vibes that it was designed to do. One would not think these two scents mix together well, but just a small dash of Merlin's into the homme scent adds a wizard-cloak of alchemy to the scent.

03-27-2019 1:00 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-27-2019 1:16 PM

Just to be completely irresponsible, I added 2 extra drops of copulins from Copulins X to my 3 drop bottle of LP #9 scented Love God that is a 60/40 spray. Shake well. Let sit one week. Gotta say, even though the copulins weren't Essence of Woman I do like the copulins X copulins. Either brand works interchangeably well for me.

In the couple of times I've worn this since I let it sit, I've noticed the same type of reactions I've seen with the original 5 drop batches of V3 I was using. Women are even more forward than before and it really seems to hit the youngins'. Women are even more likely to open me than before and they all seem to enjoy the clean citrus musk of LP #9. My bride is also more strongly affected than normal.

I honestly do think that I'm going to be adding a couple of drops to each of my Love God products because I like the extra 'push'. I will say, however that I think the TLGC (the acronym for The Love God with the extra copulins) is probably better suited to people with some extra phero experience. The regular Love God is extremely user friendly and easy to steer where I have seen TLGC being a bit too over the top for some of the new users. I have literally seen a few guys get frightened by the responses to TLGC because women were being TOO forward for them.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-27-2019 1:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-27-2019 1:20 PM

(03-27-2019 1:00 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Thank you for the reminder to clarify.

I picked up a small case of 1/5 ounce mini spray bottles for running various experiments. They're very similar to the tiny spray bottles that some Xist stuff comes in. Rather than to corrupt or contaminate my full bottle, I transfer a small portion to a clean test bottle.

But yes, with each LPMP order I pick up a number of the trial scent vials to check out. I'll usually add a liberal drop or two (shake gently between adding drops and let your nose be your guide) to a small portion in the sample bottle.

Homme+UN: very similar to Homme scent with a bit more masculine note than regular Homme scent. Adds a kind of fresh watery rain-like mid tone.

Home+Excalibur: Adds a bit of Nag-Champa-like incense undertones, but not too much. Just a small drop or two brings the Excalibur scent to a forefront, but subdued by the homme so it isn't so head-shop-ish. It creates a multi layered vibe that is kind of a calm, cool, in control, mysterious aura woven in with the Homme scent that women (especially my wife) love.

Homme+Merlin's: this one is tough to describe. It has the calmness and clean side of Homme scent, with just a hint of the feminine perfume varnish that Homme has, but the Merlin's adds the elemental vibes that it was designed to do. One would not think these two scents mix together well, but just a small dash of Merlin's into the homme scent adds a wizard-cloak of alchemy to the scent.

Awesome! Thanks for the rundown! I have to ask, have you worn Merlin's Blend by itself? If so have you noticed that people seem almost 'extra' respectful when you wear it? At least for me it has almost pheromone like responses when I wear it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-27-2019 1:20 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-27-2019 1:32 PM

(03-27-2019 1:20 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  ... have you worn Merlin's Blend by itself? If so have you noticed that people seem almost 'extra' respectful when you wear it? At least for me it has almost pheromone like responses when I wear it.

I haven't had the pleasure as of yet. I did, however, once wear TLG with an application of Merlin's Blend over it as a cover to a Coven Party. Seemed apropos to do so. Had a great time.

03-27-2019 1:32 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-27-2019 8:39 PM

A couple of days with TLG, so let's get to it!

Day 1: The damn spray hiccuped even after priming it. So I had about 4 hiccup sprays and one full sprays. The sprays are a bit short, but hey that is what will make the bottle last! I do wish to note that I have it unscented, and the smell of the copulins is neither bad nor lasts long. Try testing DP or some PXS products (or straight cops) for a realer kicker! I have sprayed on the neck, let it sit a few minutes, and then applied my cologne (YSL L'Homme...aka Lil' Hommie). Self effects were decent in that it was pretty uplifting, but it was nothing overt. At work, I still had a decent respect vibe but take some respect and replace it with VIP without too much beta around with the other men. I have not too much else to say for this day, sadly.

Day 2: I dialed down the sprays to a proper 4. Same cover and all, and I was out the door. We had some new hires on a base level who needed to be sized for uniforms -- the entry level positions and similar do not get a choice of wardrobe -- and it so happened that our usual colleague who does sizing was not in the building, leaving me to pick up the slack with being ahead on my work. There were a couple of women I assisted with the sizing, and one had not acted too strange, but the other... The other was a black girl in here early 20s. She was fairly talkative, but I tried to keep things moving. I grabbed her a couple of sizes to try on, and she went into a side room to see how they fit. I went to go make some copies of a few papers before coming back to her with pants on (unfortu-- luckily!) and her with the button shirt unbuttoned revealing a tight tank top. Professional me asked her if everything had fit well, and she asked me for a second opinion. I recited my usual verbatim when asked similar questions. After receiving affirmatives, she pressed on once more asking if the pants "look good on [her]" as she turned around halfway to show her ass a bit tight in them and her grinning while trying to hold back a laugh. Gentlemen, I almost had a visit to HR. I had to take a second to evaluate my answer before popping out a "Yes, the pants look like they fit well."
Fast forward a bit here or there with the Latina in the office. We had someone come in to apply for a position, and as the Latina and this other colleague take ownership for such things, I went to go find one of the two. It turned out that the other colleague was in a meeting, and the Latina (who I shall start dubbing as R) was finishing up something alone by her desk. I let R know about the person, and we joked slightly about another interviewee. I had left her alone for 20-30 minutes while I prepped the interviewee and returned to my own work before the interviewee came to find me to ask where the bathroom was. I inquired if he had been assisted yet, and he stated no. I showed the interviewee to the restroom and then back into the room. I went to R, and asked if she was going to let the poor man suffer any longer. A look of surprise shot across her face that she had forgotten about him, and she went immediately with me to the interviewee to assist him. A choice word of "shit" was said under her breath, but if anything she was apparently embarrassed by the situation. Later as I was about to take off, without being long around her, she made a point to stop me and ask about a ring I wear. I get many comments on it, so it is nothing out of the ordinary other than people like it and they question what it is due to the styling. We chatted a bit more and I took my leave. Later on, shortly before I was going to head out, she stopped by my desk to joke that today she was finally leaving before I was and rapped my desk with her hand a bit. A couple joking comments were said back and forth and that was the end of that. Same/similar respect/VIP hits with the guys.

TLG feels like it has potential, but I must continue testing. 4 sprays seemed like it may have done something, but I want to pop up to 5 sprays and see how that goes.It seems to do what it is intended for, and (as long as it was TLG) the it did produce the a very nice hit with the one black girl. I cannot say it is conclusive, as before her, there was another black girl around the same age who I helped size, and I did not have the same full-blown reaction. As for the Latina, I am currently feeling my way around with her still. With R being a bit not trusting of men from a relationship standpoint, she seems like the type where she comes off ever-so-slightly as she is better than any man if she. (We know that kind of woman. You know: the one who has had trust issues in the past and then this is their way of dealing with future men. We know.) The workplace is not similar to a cafe or club where you can just turn yourself on and play "Love God". Luckily, TLG has been said where you don't need to conform to the pheromone too much if at all. Because of that, I have just turned the joking up slightly.

Two days is by no means an extensive study or valid judgement of any product, so I shall continue my tests. Any comments or criticism or recommendations are always welcome Hi
03-27-2019 8:39 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-27-2019 10:01 PM

Awesome report! Sounds like you are on the right track! Just remember to relax, put on The Love God, forget you are wearing it, and then go have fun!

03-27-2019 10:01 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-28-2019 9:33 AM

Great synopsis there Obscured.

I'm fascinated at the reports of TLG in the workplace.

03-28-2019 9:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah