Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-22-2019 11:07 AM

Again, most excellent response!

(03-22-2019 10:22 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  What other conclusion am I supposed to come to?

the point, is that you commended someone for being afraid. It was never about valor and chivalry. It was about living in fear and making irrational decisions because of it. It’s not like TLG is a date rape drug and it wouldn’t be honorable to expose a friend’s girlfriend with it. I don’t know anyone who runs to the bathroom to scrub their mones off when a friend happens to show up unexpectedly with their significant other. No telling what might happen. The girl would probably break up with him on the spot.

From that standpoint, everything you said is irrefutable. My standpoint was, that having seen real complications myself, that sometimes it is better to err on the side of caution than to wreak havoc with one's social life.

Honestly, it being a question of fear, or not, had never entered my mind. The way I took the initial statement, it was merely caution. I wouldn't intentionally say or do anything, pheromone related or not, to jeopardize a close friendship, would you? If the source of the caution was from forethought and caution, then it is commendable; if it is borne of fear, as you see it, then it is entirely different.

I did in no way commend somebody for being fearful, I commended somebody for considering the potential fallout of their actions, if they be ill-considered.

(03-22-2019 10:22 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  That’s why I said, stop sabotaging yourself. Because they were afraid; afraid of this and afraid of that. Afraid of what might happen. Afraid of the what if’s. That’s no way to live a life. Being afraid of something bad happening… being afraid of the unknown. Being afraid of the unknown is being afraid of life itself.

Regardless of our differences in translating the causal factors of our initial points of debate; that above statement is GOLDEN. This should be on a plaque on everyone's bathroom mirror; so that each morning when they're preparing for their day, they understand the true meaning of Carpe Diem.

(03-22-2019 10:22 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I was simply trying to pull him out of his cave, and you’re saying, No, stay in your cave, it’s safe in there.

Again, from my point of view, I wasn't. While you and I do not have idle chit-chat into the wee hours of the morning, we've read enough of each others' posts to know that either of us telling somebody to lurk in their abysmal cave is not in either of our characters.

In our enthusiasm to push the limits of pheromone usage, and to see exactly what empowerment we glean from the use, we have all encountered a 'there be dragons' scenario. I fail to see how having a modicum of foresight equates being afraid. You read the actions and saw fear, whereas I read the same post and saw cautionary trepidation. I'm all for once more unto the breach and unleash the pheromones of war; but honestly, if I felt that me doing so might potentially complicate any of my friendships, I would also think twice about it in that particular instance.

All of that being said RussianWolf, I admire and appreciate your candor, your excellent communication of your points, and your ability to debate properly. It is a breath of fresh air.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-22-2019 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-22-2019 11:49 AM

sometimes I play the devil's advocate...

it's all good... appreciate you not taking it personally. Just an observation

Carry on

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-22-2019 11:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-22-2019 12:03 PM

(03-22-2019 11:49 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  sometimes I play the devil's advocate...

it's all good... appreciate you not taking it personally. Just an observation

Carry on

I've said before on here and I'll say it again. Open, honest, respectful debate with candor is an absolute necessity here, and everyplace else. Only through such open disagreement can we, as people and as pheromone enthusiasts, grow.
Hi

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-22-2019 12:03 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-22-2019 12:41 PM

(03-22-2019 12:03 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Open, honest, respectful debate with candor is an absolute necessity here, and everyplace else. Only through such open disagreement can we, as people and as pheromone enthusiasts, grow.

This kind of respectful debate is missing in modern society but its nice to see it here. Smile
03-22-2019 12:41 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-23-2019 10:06 AM

Thought I was getting into a rut by wearing only The Love God for a while so after a few phero free days I switched to a few products I used to love. I forgot how different everything else is. Went back to The Love God yesterday (Excalibur scented) and thought, 'There's the affectionate attention I miss!' I had women actively wanting to get all touchy and get close to me with a smile. Ahhhh.... I'm home again. Cool

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-23-2019 10:06 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-23-2019 10:40 AM

Echoing that. I have purchased a few dozen other products and have enjoyed lots of them; but TLG just works perfectly for me.

(03-23-2019 10:06 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Went back to The Love God yesterday (Excalibur scented) and thought... Ahhhh.... I'm home again.

Now click your heels together three times and say "There's no place like home."

03-23-2019 10:40 AM

Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-24-2019 4:54 AM

Regarding the CeraVe lotion, is there a specific amount I should use that wouldn't negatively affect the projection of TLG? Or can I just slather a large amount on and just wait for it to sink in?
03-24-2019 4:54 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-24-2019 11:38 AM

(03-24-2019 4:54 AM)Vanitas Wrote:  Regarding the CeraVe lotion, is there a specific amount I should use that wouldn't negatively affect the projection of TLG? Or can I just slather a large amount on and just wait for it to sink in?

I’d personally just slather on whatever amount feels appropriate, let it soak in a few minutes, then apply pheromones.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-24-2019 11:38 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-24-2019 11:42 AM

(03-24-2019 11:38 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I’d personally just slather on whatever amount feels appropriate, let it soak in a few minutes, then apply pheromones.

And must it be CeraVe or can it be anything and everything under the sun? Sun bespectacled

I get my TLG in tomorrow, so I will test it out starting in two days.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019 11:42 AM by ObscuredFacade.)
03-24-2019 11:42 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-24-2019 12:43 PM

(03-24-2019 11:42 AM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  And must it be CeraVe or can it be anything and everything under the sun? Sun bespectacled

I get my TLG in tomorrow, so I will test it out starting in two days.

For my part, it can be anything that works for you. I use Nivea and Gold Bond brand lotions to moisturize the app points and they both work quite well for me.

03-24-2019 12:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah