Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-20-2019 7:18 PM

(03-18-2019 9:42 AM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  My main fear is Law's EST worries. I am curious if taking out the EST (and possibly reworking the formula?) will cause a major difference without the EST?

Just a note : if the amount of mones per bottle in TLG are accurate, then it's a tiny amount of any given ingredient (including Est), which shouldn't cause any major negative reactions in a healthy individual.

I would argue that if that small amount effects the user, then either :

A. Nearly every product from vendors on these boards are just too risky for long term use for that particular user

B. There's more to this mix than is being listed publicly (I have no reason to believe this with the pheromones, but perhaps with the other ingredients)

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-20-2019 7:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-21-2019 12:26 AM

I could not resist to try my TLGC.
This morning I applied 2-3 sprays and I find that this LP Homme scent is different than my previous TLG LP Homme. It's not sweet and powdery like first one. It's more sharp.
But it's good anyhow.
Both are yellowish, but the first one is more darker and tends to orange, and the new one is more light yellow.

Sent from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019 3:21 PM by avi.)
03-21-2019 12:26 AM
MMM

Rep Post

03-21-2019 8:40 AM

(03-21-2019 12:26 AM)avi Wrote:  I could not resist to try my TLGC.
This morning I applied 2-3 sprays and I find that this LP Homme scent is different than my previous TLG LP Homme. It's not sweet and powdery like first one. It's more sharp.
But it's good anyhow.
Both are yellowish, but the first one is more darker and tends to orange, and the new one is more light yellow.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

My last order wasn't the same Homme scent, either! Help

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-21-2019 8:40 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-21-2019 8:42 AM

(03-20-2019 7:18 PM)theLaw Wrote:  B. There's more to this mix than is being listed publicly (I have no reason to believe this with the pheromones, but perhaps with the other ingredients)

You might be on to something there. About half the times I apply any LPMP product (pheromone enhanced or just one of their colognes) I have a very mild sneezing fit. No other cologne or pheromone product I've every used or tried has made me sneeze. There just might be something in the base ingredients they use that heightens sensitivities. I never gave it any thought until you made the point.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-21-2019 8:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-21-2019 12:30 PM

(03-21-2019 12:26 AM)avi Wrote:  I could not resist to try my TLGC.
But it's good anyhow.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

They are all made in small(ish) batches with natural ingredients so I guess much like Creed (for example) scents The would have to be variations.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019 2:09 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-21-2019 12:30 PM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2019 2:36 AM

(03-21-2019 12:30 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  They are all made in small(ish) batches with natural ingredients so I guess much like Creed (for example) scents The would have to be variations.

ive got 2 bottles of tlg in different scents. one is white the other is yellow/gold. maybe we should ask if the scent plays a role in the color rather than comparing it to other colognes like creed for example
03-22-2019 2:36 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-22-2019 3:48 AM

(03-22-2019 2:36 AM)stld82 Wrote:  ive got 2 bottles of tlg in different scents. one is white the other is yellow/gold. maybe we should ask if the scent plays a role in the color rather than comparing it to other colognes like creed for example

From past conversations with the owner I can tell you that yes, the different ingredients in the scent also play a role in the color.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-22-2019 3:48 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-22-2019 8:36 AM

Wore TLG last night to a new client's place to do some web design work. Despite the potential of it going any which way (see my journal for details), I opted for a social and friendly drive rather than my usual Don Juan stance.

Each and every time I use TLG as a social I'm amazed at how well it it lubes and hastens the initial meeting and allows everyone to quickly become close friends.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2019 8:36 AM by Gladen.)
03-22-2019 8:36 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-22-2019 10:22 AM

(03-20-2019 1:57 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Really? That's your take on my comments?

What other conclusion am I supposed to come to?

the point, is that you commended someone for being afraid. It was never about valor and chivalry. It was about living in fear and making irrational decisions because of it. It’s not like TLG is a date rape drug and it wouldn’t be honorable to expose a friend’s girlfriend with it. I don’t know anyone who runs to the bathroom to scrub their mones off when a friend happens to show up unexpectedly with their significant other. No telling what might happen. The girl would probably break up with him on the spot.

That’s why I said, stop sabotaging yourself. Because they were afraid; afraid of this and afraid of that. Afraid of what might happen. Afraid of the what if’s. That’s no way to live a life. Being afraid of something bad happening… being afraid of the unknown. Being afraid of the unknown is being afraid of life itself.

I was simply trying to pull him out of his cave, and you’re saying, No, stay in your cave, it’s safe in there.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-22-2019 10:22 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-22-2019 10:56 AM

Repped wolf, mones r not magic or drugs, they only enhance what's already there and offset it somewhat . If a friend's gf already into you , this might push her slightly more.

But if she is serious and loyal mones won't make her brake up and jump u
03-22-2019 10:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah