Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

6 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 6 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-19-2019 3:39 PM

(03-19-2019 12:45 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  I did add the additional two drops to my bottle of TLG which is in LP: Homme scent. I can’t tell the difference with the additional two drops in it, scent wise.

Must just be me. With the 2 drop boost I am constantly smelling the sweaty sex scent. I just must have a nose for the female sexual scent, like a super power, only different.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-19-2019 3:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-20-2019 12:04 AM

(03-18-2019 5:55 PM)Vanitas Wrote:  my conscience got the better of me after seeing how mushy and dotey the couples were. Definitely did not want to mess with my long-standing friendships nor cause confusion in the poor girls lol.

If their relationships are so fragile, that a few drops of TLG threatens to tear them apart... then you would have done them a favor by wearing it, and saving them from future heartbreak and wasted time.

Mones aren't magic, they just help you shine brighter.

and I guarantee, 90% of the members here, wear mones around friends and their significant others, and they don't feel guilty about it.

"my conscience got the better of me"

or maybe, you were afraid to shine brighter than your friends, and you didn't know what to do with that.

It's all good

peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-20-2019 12:04 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-20-2019 1:11 AM

(03-19-2019 8:29 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Tried a variation on TLGC last night. I added just one extra drop of copulins (called it TLGC-) to slightly boost the sexual components without sacrificing too much of the fun and games aspects. For me, it is a great mix, slightly more sexual than TLG, but not lacking in the tension buildup, flirting, and banter.

Good thing I liked it. If I hadn't I would have wasted an entire bottle of TLG.

My bottle actually had just an extra drop of cops. I tested it for 2 weeks but it didn't do much compared to the standard TLG so now I have it with another drop.
03-20-2019 1:11 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-20-2019 8:35 AM

(03-20-2019 1:11 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  My bottle actually had just an extra drop of cops. I tested it for 2 weeks, but it didn't do much compared to the standard TLG so now I have it with another drop.

I turned my bottle of TLG into TLGC (Snoopyace’s Mad Scientist Blend v3), by adding the additional two drops of cops, for a total of 5, which is what v3 originally had in it, before Mara determined that 3 drops was better.

So far I see that the level of social flirtyness diminishes, but I notice that they get turned on quicker. There was a hot cougar I was talking to at a birthday party. After about 5 minutes into the conversation, she excused herself to use the ladies room. Then came back 5 minutes later, walking back in a slow pace. Sat back next to me, and also noticed her tone of voice was a bit lower than before. A few minutes went by, and all of a sudden she starts crossing her legs and shaking them non-stop, with her hands tucked between them.

From the way she was talking to me I knew that she was quite turned on, and I could had easily escalated, as I can feel the sexual tension between us two, but could not do much as there were other people sitting close by, and my SO was about 6 feet away on the other side of the table. When we were all leaving, she gave me a tight hug and pressed herself onto me for much longer than usual, with that slow release that lets one know how much they enjoyed being that close to you.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2019 8:39 AM by DssMaster.)
03-20-2019 8:35 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-20-2019 9:01 AM

(03-20-2019 8:35 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  I turned my bottle of TLG into TLGC ...

So far I see that the level of social flirtyness diminishes, but I notice that they get turned on quicker.

Yes. This. Exactly.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-20-2019 9:01 AM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-20-2019 9:13 AM

For me, TLG works much better. I could escalate to kisses with all the girls I'd a date with on the very first night we met. TLGC- and TLGC so far haven't done that for me but I could see lots of Deer in the headlights from strangers. They also got me shit tests and disrespect from my juniors so I guess the additional drops of cops may be too intimidating for Asians. Just a guess.
03-20-2019 9:13 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-20-2019 10:39 AM

(03-20-2019 12:04 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  If their relationships are so fragile, that a few drops of TLG threatens to tear them apart... then you would have done them a favor by wearing it, and saving them from future heartbreak and wasted time.

Perhaps so; but I've experienced close female friends mate bashing their mate right in front of them whilst wearing the Love God...all while comparing them to me. A couple of others have reported similar things. Doing a Ford Prefect and putting an S.E.P. field around that (Somebody Else's Problem), while understandable; can be too much hassle to deal with; it just ruins the fun.

I have no problem with shining above and shining brighter than others; but not at the expense of others. This isn't a LG thing, it is a how I live my life thing. While archaic, I still attempt to live with honor, chivalry, and valor. If somebody else, having read what others before them have done, has the foresight to not risk friendships, I salute that.

But, to each their own; that's just me.

03-20-2019 10:39 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-20-2019 11:36 AM

(03-20-2019 10:39 AM)Gladen Wrote:  While archaic, I still attempt to live with honor, chivalry, and valor.

I agree with this 100%.
03-20-2019 11:36 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-20-2019 11:48 AM

(03-20-2019 10:39 AM)Gladen Wrote:  While archaic, I still attempt to live with honor, chivalry, and valor.

how does a few drops of TLG alter or diminish that?
you can't be honorable while wearing TLG?

is TLG some parasite that makes people lose their minds and self control?

"I have no problem with shining above and shining brighter than others; but not at the expense of others"

that's like saying that beautiful people should tone it down around their friends who aren't as attractive. and if they don't, they aren't being honorable and should feel guilty about it.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2019 12:03 PM by RussianWolf.)
03-20-2019 11:48 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-20-2019 1:57 PM

(03-20-2019 11:48 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  how does a few drops of TLG alter or diminish that?
you can't be honorable while wearing TLG?

is TLG some parasite that makes people lose their minds and self control?

"I have no problem with shining above and shining brighter than others; but not at the expense of others"

that's like saying that beautiful people should tone it down around their friends who aren't as attractive. and if they don't, they aren't being honorable and should feel guilty about it.

Really? That's your take on my comments? I must have really truly missed the mark when I typed that out; totally failing to portray the substance in lieu of form.

I do, however, salute you on such a well-worded and cuttingly proficient use of hyperbole. It truly is epic.

While i am tempted to take the bait and weave in a Walking-Love God or Invasion of the Body Snatchers reference, I shall refrain.

03-20-2019 1:57 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah