Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-25-2018 7:02 AM

When you order just be transparent and ask. Let them know that you are not sure which scent you want to use yet because you haven't smelled any of them. Then try a few or a handful of the samples. Ask how many of the samples would need to be used mixed in to the unscented to bring it up to the levels that they make the scented version.

My unscented bottle is FULL to the top. Just the way I like it. So you'll have to use some of the unscented (just manually cover it with one of your samples) until there is enough room in the bottle to add your sample(s). If you didn't get enough of the sample that you like best...just order more. They're $5 apiece.
09-25-2018 7:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-25-2018 8:07 AM

(09-24-2018 5:39 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  I just received my bottle in Bad Boy, it smells amazing! Also the label made me laugh a bit as well, it's named after SnoopAce lol (Mark).

Thanks for the picture...the label is perfect! Astute, fun, and romantic

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-25-2018 8:07 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-25-2018 8:27 AM

(09-24-2018 9:16 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I respectfully have to say that these reports seem a little over the top to me, BUT if they're not...

I see your point.

I cannot vouch for SnoopyAce's behaviors on this, but I can say (and have said it before) that I am a very flirtatious person and quite bold. All my life I've been the kind that has no problem approaching women, openly admiring them in public, and somehow always instinctively knew how to turn a random stranger into a lover.

However, with the Love God on, it definitely turns things up a couple of notches. Being aggressive to begin with, I tended to get noticed a little bit before; but now it's game on just about everywhere I go.

But of course, caution and skepticism in reading the reports is a must. You have unintentional user bias that might corrupt the interpretation of the situation, the fact that SnoopyAce and I are in similar life situations (late 40's to early 50's, happily married, not looking to score with others, see it all as fun and games), and that results will vary depending on how the user drives the mix.

All I can tell you is that for me, my particular body chemistry; combined with my attitude and personality, along with how I look and carry myself; seems to mesh perfectly with the Love God. Without it I'm an 8 or maybe a 9 when I'm really in my groove...with it (to quote TheLaw and Spinal Tap) these go to 11.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-25-2018 8:27 AM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-25-2018 8:43 AM

(09-25-2018 6:00 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Is it possible to order unscented with scents separate samples and then just add whichever you liked the most ? Or is the sample scent not enough . Think I remember Snoopy doing something like that

I asked them about this and they just got back to me. Adding fragrance option to the blend is at the same price as purchasing their 1/3 fl oz fragrance oil so I asked further if I have to dump the whole 10ml fragrance oil in and they said yes.

I also asked about samples and you need 5 samples to equal to the full bottle.
09-25-2018 8:43 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-25-2018 10:03 AM

(09-25-2018 8:43 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  I asked them about this and they just got back to me. Adding fragrance option to the blend is at the same price as purchasing their 1/3 fl oz fragrance oil so I asked further if I have to dump the whole 10ml fragrance oil in and they said yes.

Thanks , repped
09-25-2018 10:03 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-25-2018 10:32 AM

Had a meeting last night with the event coordinator for the gig this weekend. unless you guys want, I won't post all the particulars (but they are in my journal), so I don't inflate this thread even more than I have already.

However, the 'meeting' quickly went from extremely friendly business to bordering on the intimate more-than-friendly (unless I read too much into it). The coordinator (Jeannie) even laid on the bed at one point and invited me to join her in a glass of wine. Now I was in my stage persona mentality so there's that; but I really felt like she wanted to work out a bit more than the details of the show.

I also got some of the Velcro effect that the Love God sometimes creates while grocery shopping later.
(09-25-2018 8:43 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  I asked them about this and they just got back to me. Adding fragrance option to the blend is at the same price as purchasing their 1/3 fl oz fragrance oil so I asked further if I have to dump the whole 10ml fragrance oil in and they said yes.

I bow to your superior intellect! I just requested the $5 to $6.95 samples so I can see if I like them to order future Love Gods in those scents. Going unscented and then adding samples to portions of the unscented is, by far, a superior plan of attack.

Well done, sir, well done.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018 10:35 AM by Gladen.)
09-25-2018 10:32 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-25-2018 10:36 AM

(09-25-2018 8:27 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I see your point.

I cannot vouch for SnoopyAce's behaviors on this, but I can say (and have said it before) that I am a very flirtatious person and quite bold. All my life I've been the kind that has no problem approaching women, openly admiring them in public, and somehow always instinctively knew how to turn a random stranger into a lover.

However, with the Love God on, it definitely turns things up a couple of notches. Being aggressive to begin with, I tended to get noticed a little bit before; but now it's game on just about everywhere I go.

But of course, caution and skepticism in reading the reports is a must. You have unintentional user bias that might corrupt the interpretation of the situation, the fact that SnoopyAce and I are in similar life situations (late 40's to early 50's, happily married, not looking to score with others, see it all as fun and games), and that results will vary depending on how the user drives the mix.

All I can tell you is that for me, my particular body chemistry; combined with my attitude and personality, along with how I look and carry myself; seems to mesh perfectly with the Love God. Without it I'm an 8 or maybe a 9 when I'm really in my groove...with it (to quote TheLaw and Spinal Tap) these go to 11.

Had to chime in for a second. I definitely reiterate what Gladen said about both of us being in similar situations and with what would appear to be similar personalities. The glaring difference is that on a solid hair day under the right lighting I'd pass for a weak 6. I've always jokingly referred to myself as the love child of John Candy and Drew Carey. Sarcastic hand

My personality and sense of humor have gotten me much further with beautiful women than I have any right to have (the FWB I spoke about previously was a strong 9 in her 20's and is still a solid 8 when she's not even trying) and pheromones just make that a whole lot easier for me. I continue to be amazed how it projects some sort of aura of attractiveness that makes it even easier for people in general to bond with me.

I'm seriously hoping that the younger guys here continue to have success with this like I know a couple who've already tried it have had. I am not getting anything from sharing this blend other than the hope that it works as amazingly well for others as it has for myself. Happy Hunting.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018 10:39 AM by Snoopyace.)
09-25-2018 10:36 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-25-2018 10:44 AM

(09-25-2018 10:36 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've always jokingly referred to myself as the love child of John Candy and Drew Carey. Sarcastic hand
My wife says that I look like the love child of David Lee Roth and Jon Bon Jovi but make both of them seem tame on stage. Most days I look in mirror and think I'm more akin to a beardless Rip Van Winkle

09-25-2018 10:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-26-2018 9:03 AM

After playing around with the dosage I noted that for me my sweet spot seems to be about 6 full sprays. At that point I can smell it on me faintly, enjoy the uplifting self effects of mood elation, social outlook, and untouchable happy-go-lucky; as well it seems to just work better for me.

For me, at that dosage I get good responses, have lots of fun, and it seems to really help enhance both sexual and social situations.

Your dosage will, of course, vary, but this is what works for me.

09-26-2018 9:03 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-26-2018 9:57 AM

(09-26-2018 9:03 AM)Gladen Wrote:  After playing around with the dosage I noted that for me my sweet spot seems to be about 6 full sprays. At that point I can smell it on me faintly, enjoy the uplifting self effects of mood elation, social outlook, and untouchable happy-go-lucky; as well it seems to just work better for me.

For me, at that dosage I get good responses, have lots of fun, and it seems to really help enhance both sexual and social situations.

Your dosage will, of course, vary, but this is what works for me.

I’ve just started playing with my Excalibur scented Love God spray and because that scent is a silage monster I’m thinking 4 sprays split between the tops of the hands and sides of the neck may be plenty but today I am also going to add 2 more sprays to the torso under my shirt. Fingers crossed that I don’t become ‘the cologne guy.’

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 10:00 AM by Snoopyace.)
09-26-2018 9:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,514 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah