Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-18-2019 8:55 AM

(03-18-2019 8:24 AM)Gladen Wrote:  In short, TLGC definitely ups the sexual over the other elements (if you let it), and seems to me to be a bit more of a serious blend, but it is definitely a potent mix that is closely related to, but different than, TLG. Funny how just a little bit more of one ingredient can change the entire power base.

My TLGC was in LP Homme scent, but I did add some Merlin's blend to it, which made (for me) an extremely pleasant and multi-faceted scent. It was kind of like a complex head-shop artisan powerful man scent, with layers of mystique and earthy undertones. It was a nice scent, one that I might attempt to figure out a decent mix blend for everyday use.

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling up to playtime but it sounds like you were definitely the life of the party. I completely agree with your assessment of TLGC. It's MUCH more forward and not quite so social. It also seems to hit the youngin's a bit more strongly as well. Or maybe not more strongly but more overtly.

After you'd mentioned combining Merlin's Blend and LP: Homme I've done that a few times and I've also really enjoyed the scent. You wouldn't think the two would blend well but they really do.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-18-2019 8:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-18-2019 9:12 AM

(03-18-2019 8:55 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  After you'd mentioned combining Merlin's Blend and LP: Homme I've done that a few times and I've also really enjoyed the scent. You wouldn't think the two would blend well but they really do.

Yeah, I like that blend...kind of a sexy James Bond, Wizard at large feel to it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-18-2019 9:12 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-18-2019 9:23 AM

(03-18-2019 9:12 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Yeah, I like that blend...kind of a sexy James Bond, Wizard at large feel to it.

Smoke Exactly. Wizard

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-18-2019 9:23 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2019 9:42 AM

Grumbles and moans

I bought it, okay! I am supposed to be saving money, and now I went over my pheromone budget for the month! Are you happy, Love God?! Are you happy!? Now send some people over to my trading post shop and tell them that the way to get women is buy mones from Obscured please!

I wanted the LP Homme infused Love God, but I ended up going for unscented; i then got samples of LP Homme, Kingmaker, and Voracious. Not only was I worried if I would like the scent or not for Spring/Summer use coming up, but I didn't know if I would like it enough to use it daily if I so wished. That on top of not knowing of I could cover it well enough at 3-6 sprays made me go unscented for now...and it is cheaper! So there is my logic.

As for the extra copulins, how do the extra "two drops" work exactly. Is it something that I would need to ask for next time as an extra charge, or could I be a lazy man and bulb dropper my way with Copulins X? Girl_crazy

I have gotten over halfway through reading the thread, and the overwhelming posts by Gladen and Snoopy do not make me feel anything amazing, but I chalk this up to possibly being a lack of widespread knowledge on the product. My main fear is Law's EST worries. I am curious if taking out the EST (and possibly reworking the formula?) will cause a major difference without the EST?

Snoopy, Gladen, in theory, what positives will you lose from taking out EST (and also re-adding those 2 drops of copulins)? Will it hinder the blend noticeably by the direct takeout of the EST? Will it cause a loss of buffer on a certain compound? I am only thinking out loud as I do not have a heavy pheromone background as the veteran's on here, and I wish to understand the background of the mix more. (I used to be a chem junkie, and I enjoyed experimenting back in college labs Wizard)
03-18-2019 9:42 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-18-2019 9:59 AM

(03-18-2019 9:42 AM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Snoopy, Gladen, in theory, what positives will you lose from taking out EST (and also re-adding those 2 drops of copulins)? Will it hinder the blend noticeably by the direct takeout of the EST? Will it cause a loss of buffer on a certain compound? I am only thinking out loud as I do not have a heavy pheromone background as the veteran's on here, and I wish to understand the background of the mix more. (I used to be a chem junkie, and I enjoyed experimenting back in college labs Wizard)

Yeah....for a long while this thread was, indeed the Snoopy & Gladen show; but both of us dropped off stage as others started finally adding in their experiences.

When I found the cult of TLG, I was very green on the forums, and extremely enthusiastic; to the chagrin of a few on here, and to the amusement of others.

theLaw has been greatly effected by the EST in the mix, and a couple of others have noticed trace effects, but overall the consensus is that it doesn't make you crash like other EST products can.

As far as removing it from the mix, that isn't something I'd recommend. Through his knowledge and through serendipity, Snoopy hit on the perfect blend. As it stands it is perfectly balanced and each ingredient plays off the other ones; all of them working together and building upon each other.

If you remove the trace EST in the mix, the entire balance will be thrown off and you'll end up with some parts dominant, some parts inhibited, and the enhancement of each ingredient in the amalgam will be thrown off kilter.

You'll still get something, of course, but if you remove the flour from the recipe your cake won't turn out the same. the beauty of TLG is that it is a finely balanced mix; taking away one of the foundational aspects will morph it into something else entirely.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-18-2019 9:59 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2019 10:20 AM

Quite interesting there, God-Kingmaker Galden. And what of Benevolent Snoopy's idea of the added copulins? And is it something that I could simply go home and say to myself "Snoopy said two drops of cops. I am lucky enough to have a copulins X bottle. I shall just open the cap of TLG, drippity droppity x2 of Cops X, do some shakey shakey, let it sit for 24 hours, and then use my newfound mix 'for good and *stifles a laugh* not for fun"?

Still, I'm excited to try another members mix and see how it goes. There is something about putting a lot of time and money into something, and then you give that away to the world to use.
03-18-2019 10:20 AM

Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2019 10:37 AM

(03-18-2019 10:20 AM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Quite interesting there, God-Kingmaker Galden. And what of Benevolent Snoopy's idea of the added copulins? And is it something that I could simply go home and say to myself "Snoopy said two drops of cops. I am lucky enough to have a copulins X bottle. I shall just open the cap of TLG, drippity droppity x2 of Cops X, do some shakey shakey, let it sit for 24 hours, and then use my newfound mix 'for good and *stifles a laugh* not for fun"?

Still, I'm excited to try another members mix and see how it goes. There is something about putting a lot of time and money into something, and then you give that away to the world to use.

I believed Snoop used Essence of Woman which is LPMP's version of cops. I don't know if different cops from different vendor will play to the same effect much like how Androstadienone from different vendors have different vibes. I bought Essence of Woman because of that.

3 drops of Essence of Woman and 2 drops of CopX. You can test for us. For the science.
03-18-2019 10:37 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-18-2019 10:51 AM

(03-18-2019 10:20 AM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Quite interesting there, God-Kingmaker Galden. And what of Benevolent Snoopy's idea of the added copulins? And is it something that I could simply go home and say to myself "Snoopy said two drops of cops.

Yes, TLG should always be used for good; but it's all in GOOD fun!

The 2 extra drops of cops can be added post production; I did that for my TLGC (using LPMP's Essence of Woman to be congruent with the cops they added into the initial mix). And yes, it does throw off the balance, but not to a huge degree as it is a build-on enhancer (to a point) rather than tinkering with the initial formula; you aren't shorting the foundation of the blend in any way, just adding a bit more to peak the effects of one facet over some others. The added cops amplify the sexual aspect considerably, lessen the light fun social aspects, and decrease the immediate intimate bonding aspect. In my opinion, it makes it an entirely different mix, that is closely related.

To be honest, I prefer TLG over TLGC because TLGC is more serious in nature and it lacks the intimacy aspect that I personally crave. But that's just like, my opinion, Man; others might prefer it, most especially if they're just looking for benefits and not friends with benefits. I dig the bonding, stalker-syndrome, and personal intimacy I get from TLG...when it clicks I can just look at them and say "Come on home girl," with a smile...its magic, man.

And i think 'God-Kingmaker Gladen" is a bit much. Gladen is fine...douchebag, Jon Von Blowme, and Geezer Fabio, as well as "that lunatic Gladen" have also been bandied about every now and then.

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2019 11:30 AM by Gladen.)
03-18-2019 10:51 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-18-2019 1:06 PM

(03-18-2019 10:37 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  I believed Snoop used Essence of Woman which is LPMP's version of cops. I don't know if different cops from different vendor will play to the same effect much like how Androstadienone from different vendors have different vibes. I bought Essence of Woman because of that.

3 drops of Essence of Woman and 2 drops of CopX. You can test for us. For the science.

For some versions I used all Essence of Woman cops and for a few versions I had 3 drops of Essence of Woman and two drops of Copulins X. Never saw a difference between the versions.

03-18-2019 1:06 PM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2019 1:28 PM

(03-18-2019 1:06 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  For some versions I used all Essence of Woman cops and for a few versions I had 3 drops of Essence of Woman and two drops of Copulins X. Never saw a difference between the versions.

That's great to know. Also, I find Essence of Woman scent is very sweet and I really like it. More so than any other cops or even other molecules. I like to sniff my bottle of Essence of Woman sometimes. I'm weird. Pilot
03-18-2019 1:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah