Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-16-2019 4:47 PM

(03-16-2019 3:40 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I have read that Snoopy recommends scents to be added, but I just don't want to have a scent that counters my colognes I use Help

Back to the readings!

In all honesty, I have both oil as well as the 60/40 spray unscented and have worn them as such. After a few minutes of drydown, you can wear the unscented without a cover scent and not have an issue other than the Pheromones not appearing to have as long of a range as the scented or unscented with a cover scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-16-2019 4:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-16-2019 5:08 PM

Listen to Reverend Snoopy; as the Love-God-Pope his words are true and wise.

Off for pagan party. As requested I'll be sporting TLGC in an Homme scent accented with Merlin's Blend (nice!).

I have my refresh-bottle at the ready. Wife is gone on her 'just got well' adventure, and i have the entire weekend to myself; open for whatever adventures may await!

Up to you guys:

Summary report on Monday or my typical long0-winded blow-by-blow.....assuming that anything worth reporting happens, of course

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-16-2019 5:08 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-16-2019 5:11 PM

(03-16-2019 5:08 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Listen to Reverend Snoopy; as the Love-God-Pope his words are true and wise.

Off for pagan party. As requested I'll be sporting TLGC in an Homme scent accented with Merlin's Blend (nice!).

I have my refresh-bottle at the ready. Wife is gone on her 'just got well' adventure, and i have the entire weekend to myself; open for whatever adventures may await!

Up to you guys:

Summary report on Monday or my typical long0-winded blow-by-blow.....assuming that anything worth reporting happens, of course

If there’s anything more than a smile left of you on Monday, feel free to provide the Penthouse forum version. Party

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-16-2019 5:11 PM
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-16-2019 5:45 PM

I'll be staying the weekend at an Airbnb with 10 other people, most of them my friends and their girlfriends (with maybe 2 single girls). Now, I know that testing it around them could spell certain disaster for me if it works but I just can't resist. I'll try out the tips with the lotion, and see how it pans out. Think I'll go for 4-6 sprays, with 1 or 2 on clothing. Will attempt to compile notes and post each day, or by Monday evening. See you all soon.
03-16-2019 5:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-16-2019 5:48 PM

(03-16-2019 5:45 PM)Vanitas Wrote:  I'll be staying the weekend at an Airbnb with 10 other people, most of them my friends and their girlfriends (with maybe 2 single girls). Now, I know that testing it around them could spell certain disaster for me if it works but I just can't resist. I'll try out the tips with the lotion, and see how it pans out. Think I'll go for 4-6 sprays, with 1 or 2 on clothing. Will attempt to compile notes and post each day, or by Monday evening. See you all soon.

Oooh, sounds like it could be dangerous, for sure. Remember, put it on, forget you are wearing it, GO HAVE FUN!

03-16-2019 5:48 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-16-2019 7:53 PM

I have a random question for you Snoopy, even if you may have answered it before somewhere within the 150+ pages Gamer1

Do you believe you have perfected your Mad Scientist blend to exactly where you want it to be, or are there ever so slight things that you always try to improve upon? This doesn't change my mind for buying the mone, but I am curious for if you have plans for the future or if you will leave this as is...or even start another endeavor.

Granted I am only on page 5 because some of the posts are so detailed, but everything I am reading so far make it sound like -- at least for you and Gladen, especially -- that this mone is THE mone for attraction and improving personal, sexual relationships; one that has benefits of also not hindering male relationships directly and one that also helps improve personal growth. As it stands, this may be my new office toy. Before, BW was my daily and I would throw in AV here or there with my BW.

That is not to say that this mone will be the end all for all people, but there is only one way to test it out. Though, I was reading some of your posts on LPMP that your son was doing well with it, so at least age doesn't affect the underlying compound as a whole.
03-16-2019 7:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-16-2019 8:01 PM

(03-16-2019 7:53 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I have a random question for you Snoopy, even if you may have answered it before somewhere within the 150+ pages Gamer1

Do you believe you have perfected your Mad Scientist blend to exactly where you want it to be, or are there ever so slight things that you always try to improve upon? This doesn't change my mind for buying the mone, but I am curious for if you have plans for the future or if you will leave this as is...or even start another endeavor.

Granted I am only on page 5 because some of the posts are so detailed, but everything I am reading so far make it sound like -- at least for you and Gladen, especially -- that this mone is THE mone for attraction and improving personal, sexual relationships; one that has benefits of also not hindering male relationships directly and one that also helps improve personal growth. As it stands, this may be my new office toy. Before, BW was my daily and I would throw in AV here or there with my BW.

That is not to say that this mone will be the end all for all people, but there is only one way to test it out. Though, I was reading some of your posts on LPMP that your son was doing well with it, so at least age doesn't affect the underlying compound as a whole.

Oh, my nephew (22 y/o) is also having a blast with TLG. He happens to be married but is getting an uncomfortable amount of attention from women his age. I am actually done with TLG. The only 'tweak' I would make if I could would be to add the extra 2 drops of copulins back into it because it really does seem to amp up the immediate sexual effects even more than it's current version. I'm VERY happy with the results.

I think you'll find that in reading further in to the review thread, other younger guys chime in with how well it has worked for them. It's a great all around phero blend that offers status, attraction and sexual disinhibition. As for whether or not I'm going to be coming up with something new, I have something in the back of my mind that is more of a pickup/club type of blend but that is a ways off. I have other priorities first. Like enjoying wearing The Love God!

03-16-2019 8:01 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-16-2019 8:56 PM

(03-16-2019 8:01 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The only 'tweak' I would make if I could would be to add the extra 2 drops of copulins back into it because it really does seem to amp up the immediate sexual effects even more than it's current version. I'm VERY happy with the results.

Were there any downsides or negatives views from anyone involved with the extra two drops? Perhaps I could send an email immediately after placing the order and get to the testing!

I myself am only slightly older than your nephew, and I am always looking to spice something up in our relationship, as well as have some fun at work to throw people off occasionally! I have been using Overdose for the bedroom, but I am always on the lookout for something new and exciting to change the pace touche
03-16-2019 8:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-16-2019 10:05 PM

Honestly, I really didn’t see any downside other than the initial copulins stench. Once the dry down occurs, the stench isn’t bad at all.

03-16-2019 10:05 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-18-2019 8:24 AM

Regretfully, I have nothing torrid to report about my weekend. I went to the party, feeling good and social, and did, indeed, have a wonderful time.

For the most part, the ladies were all over me. Drink flowed, food was plentiful, and the mood was just perfect. My friend's played music, even covering the Eagles Witchy Woman; which was quite apropos. I mingled, got hit on, got outright asked if I was looking for a playmate for the evening by more than one willing lass, and ended up near the fire doing more 'Bad Tarot Readings'.

This time I wove in some sleight of hand and mentalist tricks; sometimes forcing the main self-card upon the subject, sometimes not. I had everyone in stitches and at any given time I had at least 3-4 ladies surrounding me...a Gladen in its natural habitat.

However, after about 9:30 to 10:00 or so I started to feel just a tad feverish and extremely exhausted; and i realized that I wasn't totally over my flu (or whatever it is: I am tempted to call it mini-plague). Not wanting to infect anyone I made my excuses, to lots of pouting and 'aah' type protests.

I made it home fine, feeling just barely out of sorts, and hunkered down on my couch with the dogs for a brief time and then went to bed alone. Some time later, I don't know exactly when as I had fallen asleep, the wife came back. I asked her how her evening went and she had also cut her fun time short, having herself begun to likewise feel ill. We joked a bit about how pathetic we are, and went to sleep in each others' arms.

Regarding TLGC, I noted (at least for myself) that it doesn't have quite the same amount of light-hearted fun to it as regular LG. I did note that women seem to not bother with flirting so much on TLGC, they tend to go right into the auto-escalation mode without wanting any sort of buildup. With TLG there's typically the initial ice-breaking phase, they'll drop a subtle hint or two that they want you to flirt, flirting begins, they (sometimes, but usually) mate-bash and then auto-escalate. With TLGC there's no hinting, no buildup of the flirting, etc; they just get right down to letting you know that they are available and are quite obvious about it.

I feel that the not-so-fun vibe I've been getting might be due to my current physical condition; but I'll test it further when I'm fully healthy before I claim it as a difference between the two mixes.

In short, TLGC definitely ups the sexual over the other elements (if you let it), and seems to me to be a bit more of a serious blend, but it is definitely a potent mix that is closely related to, but different than, TLG. Funny how just a little bit more of one ingredient can change the entire power base.

Edited to Add: My TLGC was in LP Homme scent, but I did add some Merlin's blend to it, which made (for me) an extremely pleasant and multi-faceted scent. It was kind of like a complex head-shop artisan powerful man scent, with layers of mystique and earthy undertones. It was a nice scent, one that I might attempt to figure out a decent mix blend for everyday use.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2019 8:47 AM by Gladen.)
03-18-2019 8:24 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah