Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-15-2019 10:41 AM

Note for prosperity: Do not wear the Love God around female employees. TLGC is right out!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-15-2019 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-15-2019 12:11 PM

Ahaha! Excellent advice. jumpy

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019 12:12 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-15-2019 12:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-16-2019 1:32 PM

I am only on page 2 of this and after reading the original topic, sooooo I must continue! Gladen's post on the original had me dying! Nana

My only worry is how it will compare to my BW+AV mix. I enjoy that because even though there are times of lethargy due to AV, the hits on both men and women for respect and attraction (and subsequently sexuals) are high for me. Additionally, the self effects are great!

So now I run into the idea of if I should get myself more AV to mix with my BW (which is my daily) or if I should get this mix. Would everyone say this can be a good mix to replace the BW+AV combo? And is the product lasting or should it be used only at times you want a desired affect?

So many questions... back to reading I go! Music
03-16-2019 1:32 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-16-2019 1:59 PM

(03-16-2019 1:32 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  ...Gladen's post on the original had me dying!...
...Would everyone say this can be a good mix to replace the BW+AV combo? And is the product lasting or should it be used only at times you want a desired affect?

Sorry to have slain you!

I'm a fan of AV+M3X, and I've combined AV+BW a few times.

AV+BW produces a heavy alpha effect, with some social and sexuals behind it, in my opinion. While it works great for respect, deference, etc; and also can reel in some (but not all) ladies; that combination is more of a social dominance and power aura. the AV smooths out some of the roughness that BW can cause, and it also ups the sexual attraction factor a bit so it isn't so polarizing.

TLG, on the other hand, is a well-rounded and polymorphic blend (again, in my opinion). While it does have alpha factors, it isn't a strong 'make me strong alpha big man' focus. It is more of a filling in of one's 'not so strong' points, while amplifying one's strengths, and bringing all of one's better qualities to the surface. TLG is a social, sexual, alpha, intimacy and bonding type of blend. Think of it as presenting all the best of you while helping you to make the best possible of impressions.

If you're looking to simply project strength and dominance, TLG won't necessarily do that with the verve and intensity you'll see from heavy alpha products; but those facets are definitely there (especially if you project strength, control, and dominance naturally).

Myself, I am a devoted acolyte of TLG. I have a bottle of BW, a bottle of AV, and probably 20-30 other products; most of which see very little; if any; use, as I prefer TLG over all of them (alone or in combination).

Think of TLG as taking all the great parts of yourself and dialing them up a few notches, while taking your weaker facets and smoothing them out. It won't project any part of you that isn't already there in the first place, but it will amplify your strengths and build up your weaknesses (to a point).

TLG can also be 'driven' towards just about any ends. If you are highly sexual, it will enhance that; if you are heavily social, it will enhance that; if you are concentrating on bonding with that special someone, it excels in that; if you are getting down to naughty kinky fun time, there's a reason we've coined the phrase 'savage soul sharing sex'; and if you just want to get noticed or hear all the ladies complain about their husbands, gawk & awe and mate-bashing are likewise there.

(ASIDE: Please note that I put Driven in single quotes because one doesn't actually drive the love god, nor does it drive you. It seems to work best in symbiosis with you when you stop concentrating on whether or not something is happening and just let it flow naturally)

As SnoopyAce said (and I'm paraphrasing), TLG opens doors. It is the social lube and sexual attraction to facilitate your natural style.

I use it on an almost daily basis and if I had to personally settle for one Mone to rule them all, TLG would be it. It isn't the strongest alpha mix out there, but it is a powerful mix once you get the hang of not driving it and walking through the doors when they open.

Feel free to disregard everything I just said as your results may vary

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 2:03 PM by Gladen.)
03-16-2019 1:59 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-16-2019 3:16 PM

Reps gladen for write up . Things is ,everyone has different personalities , charm etc. That's why this hobby can be expensive until one finds what works best for you .

I personally still give props to BW and like playing combining it with various products . TlG is in fact a well rounded product and Jack of all trades , it's just a matter where u need to compliment in your personality . BW seems to just hit it right with my personality . Again , in defense of TLG I haven't tested it that much yet to get a full conclusion .
03-16-2019 3:16 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-16-2019 3:40 PM

Very interesting! I may have to do some testing then and see how it goes! It seems like an advanced Ascend + Core type of mix that is attraction focused. In any case, I used the contact form on LPMP. Is there a better way to go about this? Also, should I get oil or spray? I have read that Snoopy recommends scents to be added, but I just don't want to have a scent that counters my colognes I use Help

Back to the readings!
03-16-2019 3:40 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-16-2019 3:57 PM

(03-16-2019 3:40 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  It seems like an advanced Ascend + Core type of mix that is attraction focused.

It is most definitely NOT an advanced blend. It's so easy a Gladen could do it. the only tough part is remembering to NOT FORCE it; if you try and force it it stops working for you.

(03-16-2019 3:40 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  In any case, I used the contact form on LPMP. Is there a better way to go about this? Also, should I get oil or spray? I have read that Snoopy recommends scents to be added, but I just don't want to have a scent that counters my colognes I use Help

Some guys like oil, some like spray, some like both (I prefer the spray).

The oil lasts longer (the scent lasts longer), the spray throws out further (better sillage). In either form you can expect an active life of about 6 hours on the average.

Myself, I prefer to get the scented oil+alcohol spray; but if you like to vary your scents or you're not partial to the head-shop artisan excellence that is LPMP use your own cover scent.

What i like to do is to purchase a few of the $5 samples from LPMP to try out a scent (has to pass the Gladen-likes and the wifey-likes tests) for future bottles. I really like Homme & Kingmaker, but also like Excalibur & Merlin's Blend for times when I want a mystical, complex aura. UN is really cool too.

What can I say, I'm an LPMP scent-whore!

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 4:01 PM by Gladen.)
03-16-2019 3:57 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-16-2019 4:05 PM

(03-16-2019 3:57 PM)Gladen Wrote:  It is most definitely NOT an advanced blend. It's so easy a Gladen could do it. the only tough part is remembering to NOT FORCE it; if you try and force it it stops working for you.

(03-16-2019 3:40 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  In any case, I used the contact form on LPMP. Is there a better way to go about this? Also, should I get oil or spray? I have read that Snoopy recommends scents to be added, but I just don't want to have a scent that counters my colognes I use Help
Some guys like oil, some like spray, some like both (I prefer the spray).

The oil lasts longer (the scent lasts longer), the spray throws out further (better sillage). In either form you can expect an active life of about 6 hours on the average.

Myself, I prefer to get the scented oil+alcohol spray; but if you like to vary your scents or you're not partial to the head-shop artisan excellence that is LPMP use your own cover scent.

What i like to do is to purchase a few of the $5 samples from LPMP to try out a scent (has to pass the Gladen-likes and the wifey-likes tests) for future bottles. I really like Homme & Kingmaker, but also like Excalibur & Merlin's Blend for times when I want a mystical, complex aura. UN is really cool too.

What can I say, I'm an LPMP scent-whore!

Gotta try them all! Drunk

My issues are with sprays is that while I like them, it seems that they are used up quicker than oils. Is that true with this blend, or does it spray on more like an Alpha Dream product at 60/40?

And since we are talking about a certain kind of alcohol/oil ratio, that I do need to custom order these? Or can I go to the Adam's Nectar w/ TLG and make an order note somewhere saying "I want TLG with XYZ"? Buba_phone

EDIT: I have found the TLG! At long last! Ignore my foolish question. I simply could nto navigate the site very well.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 4:13 PM by ObscuredFacade.)
03-16-2019 4:05 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-16-2019 4:19 PM

(03-16-2019 4:05 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Gotta try them all! Drunk

My issues are with sprays is that while I like them, it seems that they are used up quicker than oils. Is that true with this blend, or does it spray on more like an Alpha Dream product at 60/40?

EDIT: I have found the TLG! At long last! Ignore my foolish question. I simply could nto navigate the site very well.

Yep...their site lacks on navigation. But they're cologne designers, not web designers; so even with being a web designer myself (among other things) I can overlook that. Just go to the Love God entry, choose what matrix you want it in, what scent, and enjoy.

I do believe that LPMP states that the spray is good for 600 sprays. Myself, I use a 6-spray base line (plus 1-2 sprays on outer clothing in cold weather) and I get just shy of 2 months per bottle...less time now since 2 of my employees are Bogarting it every night before closing time.

03-16-2019 4:19 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-16-2019 4:43 PM

(03-16-2019 4:19 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I do believe that LPMP states that the spray is good for 600 sprays. Myself, I use a 6-spray base line (plus 1-2 sprays on outer clothing in cold weather) and I get just shy of 2 months per bottle...less time now since 2 of my employees are Bogarting it every night before closing time.

Just got home to see the activity here. That last sentence had me cracking up! I have a friend who just ordered a bottle of Adam's Nectar after I sprayed him with it and my Nephew has a bottle of Love Potion #9 scented TLG in both oil and spray (both lightly scented) and they are working like a dream for him. His wife has reacted very well to the scent/phero combination. Man in love

For most guys, if you order scented and are worried about it being a bit, uh, potent, I suggest adding a note on your order requesting it to be lightly scented. I've been doing that with all my scented pheromone orders from LPMP and it allows me to wear more without worrying about the scent being 'too much'. Not that I ever had any complaints from the full strength. Women seem to really dig LP scents in general.

Thanks Gladen for all the informative information, by the way! Good

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-16-2019 4:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah