Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-08-2019 10:55 PM

(03-08-2019 7:57 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  I am starting to feel TLG should be renamed to Felix Felicis, because while it may definitely make you a love god, I feel it just makes you lucky in all aspects of life.

You down your potion and suddenly feel a calm, you start to feel elated and while you don’t know why, you suddenly feel like going to visit hagrid(what? Not everyone? Just me and harry? Oh whatever).
But just any goal you try to achieve just seems to fall into your lap. Which for a lot of people might be get the number of the hot woman in front of you, but meanwhile you’re ignoring all the other luck in your life.

Yer a wizard, Harry! As long as I don't have to deal with Aragog's funeral (as funny as that was) I'll happily consider this to be Felix Felicis. It really does just make a day go smoothly. I was going to post in the Adam's Nectar scent about how smooth my day went while wearing that today.

Oh, and (no exaggeration) I got propositioned by a very attractive woman in TIGHT yoga pants and riding boots (the uniform of the MILF's where I live). We were waiting at the deli counter of the local grocery store and she started chatting me up. If I was single... Man in love

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2019 10:55 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-08-2019 10:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

03-08-2019 11:40 PM

(03-08-2019 10:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oh, and (no exaggeration) I got propositioned by a very attractive woman in TIGHT yoga pants and riding boots (the uniform of the MILF's where I live). We were waiting at the deli counter of the local grocery store and she started chatting me up. If I was single... Man in love

What did she say? Smile
03-08-2019 11:40 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-09-2019 8:49 AM

(03-08-2019 11:40 PM)metaltree Wrote:  What did she say? Smile

Yes, indeed, quoteth Lula....so, what, gives?

Tight pants and boots...I bet it involved a riding crop!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-09-2019 8:49 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2019 1:11 PM

(03-08-2019 11:40 PM)metaltree Wrote:  What did she say? Smile

We're standing in line waiting for our respective turns to order what we want and after I walked up next to her (about 3' or almost 1 meter between us), she Deer in the headlights'd, probably from the Adam's Nectar scent hitting her. Sniffed the air, turned and looked me up and down and asked if I'd be able to help a damsel in distress. She was around my age with a few laugh lines around the eyes but otherwise a very nice complexion. I'd say about 5'6" (160 cm) with long straight blond hair, about 130#'s (60 kgs) and a total biscuit with gravy. If I was single I'd have eaten her out right there on the deli counter. But I digress...

She asked if a really nice smelling guy could help a damsel in distress. I replied with, "Sure thing, Mademoiselle, I'll be your Sir Walter Raleigh if I can." After a knowing smile, she asked if I knew what spiced ham was. Oh yeah. I do. Do you want the best or are you willing to settle. Personally, I like to go for the gold whenever I can. *smile*

She blushes and gives me a grin and says, 'Go big or go home. Ya know? So... (glancing at my hands) is that a real wedding band or is that just to keep the damsels in distress from properly showing their appreciation for a gentleman's assistance? I'd love to go out for coffee sometime if you are available." Mrgreen

As I'm getting ready to answer, her number is called and she needs to order so she asked me to order for her. The best spiced ham they had. So I find out how much she needs and ordered for her. Then I had to tell her, "Alas, fair maiden, I am betrothed but if I was not, I would have heartily accepted." She dramatically grabs at her chest as if to say that her heart was broken, leans in and gives me a sudden squeeze (basically a very tight full body hug) grabs her meat (hehehe) and says, 'I'm Jenn by the way. BYEEEEE!'

Yeah, believe it or not, this is a pretty normal occurrence for me but TLG and Adam's Nectar REALLY opens the doors. Oh and yes, people really do talk like that with me. I'm weird. But fun. Party2

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019 1:11 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-09-2019 1:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2019 1:20 PM

(03-09-2019 8:49 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Yes, indeed, quoteth Lula....so, what, gives?

Tight pants and boots...I bet it involved a riding crop!

I think if anyone here can relate to my experiences, it will be you. Not being attached to the outcome and just having fun in the moment has it’s definite advantages. N'est-ce pas? Good

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks for sharing that TLG experience with us Snoopyace...YahooSarcasticClappingSo happypopcorn

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-09-2019 1:39 PM

(03-09-2019 1:20 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I think if anyone here can relate to my experiences, it will be you. Not being attached to the outcome and just having fun in the moment has it’s definite advantages. N'est-ce pas? Good

C'est.

What we have here is NOT a failure to communicate. Leveraging the astronomical power of TLG, Snoopyace picked up on, and expounded upon, the lady's banter and gave little escalating nudges (innuendo) in every retort. Just remember, my fellow Droogies, that attraction is a feeling; not a thought or a decision; and if you show congruence with your pheromone signature right off the bat and communicate with her on her level, that things like this can (and will) happen to you on a daily basis.

When done so with panache, as detailed in his account, it allows TLG to work its magick and the auto-escalation process ensues.

Good show Snoopy

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-09-2019 1:39 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-14-2019 10:15 AM

Time for a LG Vote:

Saturday, the 16th I shall be attending Ostara pre-revel with a local pagan group. Always a fun time...party hard, party respectfully, judge not, etc.

I'll be in a fun-filled atmosphere, highly sexually charged, around close friends and a female to male ratio of about 6.5 to 1, with lots of potential for debauchery.

Lemme hear the votes: TLG or TLGC? (or even something else?)

03-14-2019 10:15 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-14-2019 11:56 AM

(03-14-2019 10:15 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Time for a LG Vote:

Saturday, the 16th I shall be attending Ostara pre-revel with a local pagan group. Always a fun time...party hard, party respectfully, judge not, etc.

I'll be in a fun-filled atmosphere, highly sexually charged, around close friends and a female to male ratio of about 6.5 to 1, with lots of potential for debauchery.

Lemme hear the votes: TLG or TLGC? (or even something else?)

For my money it has to be TLGC. I am going to re-wear one of my old batches from before it earned the name The Love God today. Purely for scientific purposes, of course. Excalibur Scented spray with 5 drops of copulins. There is just an extra PUNCH that comes from the slightly stronger copulin signature. And if the atmosphere you'll be in is anything like I believe it to be (having been to a few gatherings such as what you describe) then yah, you'll be the Belle of the Ball, so to speak. Wizard Anyway, yeah. The Love God with the extra copulins. That's my 2 cents.

03-14-2019 11:56 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-14-2019 12:55 PM

I agree with Snoopy, you should definitely go with TLGC (version 2)...and yes, as always I’ll be waiting to read the full details.popcorn
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019 12:55 PM by DssMaster.)
03-14-2019 12:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah