Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-05-2019 1:40 AM

Snoopy, or anyone else that has used both, can you compare TLG with Unresistible? From what I've read, they both seem to be well rounded mixes. Which would you recommend? I am interested in both, but only have the funds for one...
03-05-2019 1:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2019 1:09 PM

How much should be applied?
I have oil scentedversion, so how many inches?
And whats the best app points?
Any experince welcomed Smile
03-05-2019 1:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-05-2019 10:55 PM

(03-05-2019 1:09 PM)Horizon Wrote:  How much should be applied?
I have oil scentedversion, so how many inches?
And whats the best app points?
Any experince welcomed Smile

Personally, I'd start with about 12" total spread in 4" strips between the wrists or tops of the hands, and sides of the neck. If you feel like spreading it around a little, go for it. It's all about experimentation.

What scent do you have it in?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-05-2019 10:55 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-05-2019 11:13 PM

(03-05-2019 1:40 AM)LastDragon Wrote:  Snoopy, or anyone else that has used both, can you compare TLG with Unresistible? From what I've read, they both seem to be well rounded mixes. Which would you recommend? I am interested in both, but only have the funds for one...

I'm honestly surprised nobody has been along before now to give their impressions.

I liked Unresistable. I found it to be a fun mix that if my notes are to be believed, I thought of as a, 'Let's hang out because I'm so awesome!' type of mix. I got some status and some attraction and kino, ect. It was a very good all around mix. I'd gotten it scented and while I did enjoy the scent it didn't last as long as I'd have liked but it was a very new bottle so the scent might last a lot longer now. The big issue I had was with the dosing. Basically, anything more than a dab on my skin and I'd overdosed. I found that for me it was easier to just dab the roller ball onto application points and spread the drops around. A little goes a loooooong way on me. If I hadn't created The Love God, I would probably get this product again, just unscented. It does have a healthy punch of androstenone in it, however. I found it to have a lot of attraction but not a lot of longer term fallout.

Of course, I am going to preface this by saying that I'm the creator of The Love God and designed it for my own body chemistry/personal needs. I designed it not so much for a ONS, although apparently it has been successfully used for that, as much as I've designed it to make an old relationship feel new again. In that sense, it also works on new women to attract them as well. It elevates your status without putting you into the stratosphere where women are afraid to talk to you. It's designed to be a likable, approachable, attractive guy that women want to get to know. It has definite attraction and disinhibition built in but it also has comfort so women find you attractive and feel SAFE enough to ACT on that attraction. Doesn't sound exciting but damn, it works.

Personally, I'm a fan of The Love God. Just my 2 cents but I'm obviously biased. AND I get the added benefit of the choice between having it in an oil or a spray. Or having it scented with some of the scents of LPMP that the women in my life LOVE. Honestly, though. Either one does work quite well it is just two completely different outlooks that went into the design of each.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 11:24 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-05-2019 11:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-06-2019 3:19 AM

Had a chance to use Gladen's TLG + Possess Alpha (and with SXD-9) this past weekend. Don't want to derail this thread for combos so it's reported in my journal. The TLG used was the regular one not TLGC.
03-06-2019 3:19 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-06-2019 9:26 AM

Wore TLGC Homme scent to the strip club last night to pick up Anne (her car is in the shop). Wild shenanigans ensued. In my journal, but I'll note that TLGC seems to skip the innuendo flirting and then auto-escalation phases of the TLG and go straight into them flat out telling you that they want sex.
(03-06-2019 3:19 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  Had a chance to use Gladen's TLG + Possess Alpha (and with SXD-9) this past weekend. Don't want to derail this thread for combos so it's reported in my journal. The TLG used was the regular one not TLGC.

Should be noted that when I did that it was mostly the PA and just a portion of a spray of TLGC under my nostrils for self effects.
Read your journal entry on that. Cool!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2019 9:29 AM by Gladen.)
03-06-2019 9:26 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-06-2019 9:53 AM

Sounds like TLGC is the other side of the "escalation" scale as something like DP.

This supports the "too strong" theory for heavier mixes using TLG to balance the cops.

Basically Mr. Right (the One) swimming in p*ssy.whistle

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-06-2019 9:53 AM
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-06-2019 2:19 PM

I ordered TLG in January and have allowed it to age for over a montb. I haven't found much occasion to test it thoroughly, only having done so twice so far. Once at 2 sprays, another at 4. As far as self-effects go, I definitely felt an energy boost and uplifting in mood. However, I've also felt an amplification of whatever mood I was in. If I were feeling in my head, this would only increase with it on. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if it even affected anyone as the projection seems to be god-awful on my skin. I've had people who were standing directly next to or in front of me not be able to smell the Homme scent. You'd have to stick your face in the app point to get a whiff, I think. Could it be my skin is sucking it in? Ever since my first trials with NA, I've had issues with projection. As you've all likely read in the NA thread, the projection was awesome at 10' which gave me incredible reactions. Hope I can make TLG work for me. Any tips? Sorry for the rambling post lol
03-06-2019 2:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-06-2019 2:25 PM

(03-06-2019 2:19 PM)Vanitas Wrote:  I've had people who were standing directly next to or in front of me not be able to smell the Homme scent. You'd have to stick your face in the app point to get a whiff, I think. Could it be my skin is sucking it in? Ever since my first trials with NA, I've had issues with projection.... Any tips? Sorry for the rambling post lol

Try a base of ISO E to help projection and stop skin absorption. You might also go all Buffalo Bill first it puts the lotion on its skin.

Also, my standard dosage in warm weather is 6 sprays, and in the freezing subarctic hell that is my current existence I up that to about 8 sprays total, with the latter ones going directly on my clothing.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-06-2019 2:25 PM
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-06-2019 2:50 PM

(03-06-2019 2:25 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Try a base of ISO E to help projection and stop skin absorption. You might also go all Buffalo Bill first it puts the lotion on its skin.

Also, my standard dosage in warm weather is 6 sprays, and in the freezing subarctic hell that is my current existence I up that to about 8 sprays total, with the latter ones going directly on my clothing.

Ha! Giving me flashbacks to that scene Gladen! I live in a tropical climate where the average temp is around 80-90F with the colder months never dipping below 55 or so. Would the lotion impact the power of the Pheromones? I know it can increase longevity but was curious as to how it would affect the way it lifts off your skin.
03-06-2019 2:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah