Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-02-2019 10:53 AM

Regarding TLGC (MSMv2). I've noted that it hits younger ladies (early 20's) about as hard as TLG (official) hits ladies in the late 20's to late 30's; which is to say hard and fast and intense.

However, I've noted that the added cops tends to give it a more sweat-sock kind of smell lurking just beneath the scent.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-02-2019 10:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-02-2019 11:09 AM

I got my TLG sprayer bottle with an additional 5 drops of copulins and want to know which version it is. It can be confusing for new readers about the different versions. Does someone test the version with 5 drops of copulins in the 30 ml sprayer bottle?
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019 11:09 AM by BanjoBob24.)
03-02-2019 11:09 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2019 11:28 AM

(03-01-2019 9:21 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Yeah, very well designed blend that is not too over the top but works. This product seems to work for a broader range of people than most other products.

I think TLG is a great 1st product for people new to pheromones to buy especially since it's reasonably priced and easy to dose because it's not overly concentrated. I would recommend the spray to first time buyers though because the oil comes in a roller bottle and that is harder to dose with. I would probably recommend unscented to first time buyers too,

Agreed. But man.would they be spoiled! Every time I wear something else I’m like, “why?” Don’t get me wrong, I like the challenge of figuring out the puzzle of others, but TLG is so easy and predictable.
03-02-2019 11:28 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-02-2019 11:38 AM

(03-02-2019 11:09 AM)BanjoBob24 Wrote:  I got my TLG sprayer bottle with an additional 5 drops of copulins and want to know which version it is. It can be confusing for new readers about the different versions. Does someone test the version with 5 drops of copulins in the 30 ml sprayer bottle?

Oh yeah, my original testing was done with 5 drops of copulins as opposed to the 3 that is in the 'official' version. LPMP was afraid that 5 drops of copulins might be too stinky when they made the decision to sell TLG as an actual product. I tested the 5 drops in both oil and spray versions and they both worked very nicely!

5 drops of copulins definitely amps up the sexual side as a few guys have discovered. It does stink until the drydown and then it just adds a bit more muskiness to whatever scent is being worn but it really isn't bad at all. I think Gladen coined the acronym TLGC for the extra copulins version. That works for me.
(03-02-2019 11:28 AM)Juic3d Wrote:  Agreed. But man.would they be spoiled! Every time I wear something else I’m like, “why?” Don’t get me wrong, I like the challenge of figuring out the puzzle of others, but TLG is so easy and predictable.

You guys are gonna make me blush. Redface It really makes me feel good to know that it is working as well for others as it has for me. And that it has been consistently working.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019 11:39 AM by Snoopyace.)
03-02-2019 11:38 AM
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-02-2019 11:47 AM

(03-02-2019 11:38 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oh yeah, my original testing was done with 5 drops of copulins as opposed to the 3 that is in the 'official' version. LPMP was afraid that 5 drops of copulins might be too stinky when they made the decision to sell TLG as an actual product. I tested the 5 drops in both oil and spray versions and they both worked very nicely!

5 drops of copulins definitely amps up the sexual side as a few guys have discovered. It does stink until the drydown and then it just adds a bit more muskiness to whatever scent is being worn but it really isn't bad at all. I think Gladen coined the acronym TLGC for the extra copulins version. That works for me.
(03-02-2019 11:28 AM)Juic3d Wrote:  Agreed. But man.would they be spoiled! Every time I wear something else I’m like, “why?” Don’t get me wrong, I like the challenge of figuring out the puzzle of others, but TLG is so easy and predictable.

You guys are gonna make me blush. Redface It really makes me feel good to know that it is working as well for others as it has for me. And that it has been consistently working.

If I read correctly then Gladen used not the TLGC with additional 5 drops in the sprayer bottle. He added the drops of copulins separately. I can't think of using 8 sprays of the version of TLGC with additional 5 drops.

So I will test your recommendation of 3-4 sprays and see what happens.
03-02-2019 11:47 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-02-2019 12:01 PM

(03-02-2019 11:47 AM)BanjoBob24 Wrote:  If I read correctly then Gladen used not the TLGC with additional 5 drops in the sprayer bottle. He added the drops of copulins separately. I can't think of using 8 sprays of the version of TLGC with additional 5 drops.

I added the equivalent of 2 drops of cops to a full bottle, for a total of 5 drops of cops.
If you're talking about the official Love God PLUS 5 more drops of cops, you'll have a total of 8 drops in your bottle. To be honest, I'd be almost afraid to wear TLG with that much of a cops boost; that is assuming that 8 total drops of cops doesn't eclipse the other facets that make TLG such an awesome mix to begin with.

If it works for you, you'll probably come off like a sex god; but I'd probably recommend getting a bottle of virgin cover scent to mask the smell of the cops.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-02-2019 12:01 PM

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-02-2019 12:20 PM

@BanjoBob24, it's not additional 5 drops.
It's additional 2 drops to official 3 drops, totally 5 drops.
I purchased TLGC in Homme spray version with extra 2 drops ( +$5 for custom addition ).
I can't wait to see how it works for me this beast.
Again, thank You, brother in mones, Snoopy, for this incredible mix !

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
03-02-2019 12:20 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2019 5:26 PM

(03-02-2019 10:53 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Regarding TLGC (MSMv2). I've noted that it hits younger ladies (early 20's) about as hard as TLG (official) hits ladies in the late 20's to late 30's; which is to say hard and fast and intense.

However, I've noted that the added cops tends to give it a more sweat-sock kind of smell lurking just beneath the scent.

I would like to concur it does seem to hit the younger women harder. I will go into more detail in my journal, but the was an interaction with a late teen early 20s woman that really stood out to me.
But I will get into the overthinking over there.

As to the smell, with Adam’s nectar, I haven’t noticed any mone different scent. Maybe Adam’s nectar is good at covering the extra cops.
Though in saying that, I haven’t had a single person comment on it. Yet when I wear TLG and certain other mones with my ck one knock off, the mones seem to make people comment on it. So I’m not sure how I feel about it as a cover, I like the scent, but I always figure cologne is for others, not me.

I also haven’t noticed TLGC having less finesse than plain TLG, but I wonder if personal mone signature, or even personality could be effecting that. I am more of a sit back and let them chase me, kind of guy.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
03-02-2019 5:26 PM
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-02-2019 9:34 PM

(03-02-2019 12:20 PM)avi Wrote:  @BanjoBob24, it's not additional 5 drops.
It's additional 2 drops to official 3 drops, totally 5 drops.
I purchased TLGC in Homme spray version with extra 2 drops ( +$5 for custom addition ).
I can't wait to see how it works for me this beast.
Again, thank You, brother in mones, Snoopy, for this incredible mix !

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

You are right. I asked for two additional drops and they calculated 5 $ for 5 drops of copulins in total.

We will see what happens in the future.
03-02-2019 9:34 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-04-2019 5:18 PM

thinking of adding cop to the a adam's nectar one of ording one and picking one of the other sent what yall suggestion i already got 2 bottle but a 3rd one with something else add will not hurt
03-04-2019 5:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah