Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-27-2019 8:00 PM

Yeeeaaaaahhh boooooy!!! That’s what I was waiting to hear...thank you Gladen for such a detailed report of TLG with the added cops. I’m gonna have to place an order for a bottle of copulins. I will request LPMP to send me my bottle of Essence of Woman with a bulb dropper for easier dosing or drops.

P.S. And once again, this system’s limitations won’t allow me to rep you until I spread the love...Negative
02-27-2019 8:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-28-2019 8:46 AM

(02-27-2019 8:00 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  I’m gonna have to place an order for a bottle of copulins...
Beware. The large brutish increase in the sexual aspects eclipses the finesse that makes the TLG such a potent and perfect blend (in my opinion). The Eros, Himeros, comparison Snoopy made is apropos. TLG is the perfect rose of sensuality, TLGC is the thorns of rutting lust...the perfect soul that makes TLG magick is overshadowed by the sexual factors.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-28-2019 8:46 AM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2019 10:05 AM

Sounds like one could use the official LG for daily use. Then break out the small batch of LG + Cops for those 1on1 date nights, or out at the bar/club on the prowl. Appreciate the testing and the info.
02-28-2019 10:05 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2019 8:05 PM

(02-28-2019 10:05 AM)whisper Wrote:  Sounds like one could use the official LG for daily use. Then break out the small batch of LG + Cops for those 1on1 date nights, or out at the bar/club on the prowl. Appreciate the testing and the info.

That's what I've been doing lately. Seems to be working well.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
02-28-2019 8:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-01-2019 1:48 AM

Received my package with a bottle of cops. I transferred it to a bulb dropper I bought extra from PXS and dosed 1 drop to my less than half TLG oil bottle. Unfortunately, I didn’t bring it with me travelling to another town. Going to let it macerate a bit then I’ll test it next week.
03-01-2019 1:48 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-01-2019 9:01 AM

I allowed my new employee to try out TLGC. He and his wife are going through a rough patch. I told him that it did contain social/ bonding pheromones and can help to foster intimacy and closeness, with 'some' sexual undertones.

While the exact details of things are not mine to share; he did report self effects of slight mood elevation, focus on fun and being social, and reported that he listened to his spouse much more intensely (more keen would be a better description), and that they shared real intimate conversation above the usual lip service patter that married couples often do just to fill the void.

He also reported an increase in intimacy, a certain renewed bond and closeness, and (of course) the savage soul sharing sex TLG is known for. He reported that she was much more into him, all cuddly and giddy, and that she experienced bedroom fireworks (as noted above with the 4S mention).

He enjoys the scent so much (Homme scent) that he'll be ordering a bottle as soon as I pay him his wages.

I feel that this is extremely important to share because seeing similar results from somebody with no real knowledge of, and no experience with, pheromones, shows that the base effects are typical of this blend and not purely user-driven.

I also asked him about becoming tongue tied, lethargy, headaches, and any other negative effects to the body or libido that had been mentioned previously. He reported none of those.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-01-2019 9:01 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2019 9:08 AM

I find it very interesting that TLG seems to be providing very similar results to a lot of users. A lot of other blends just react differently for different people but TLG is really consistent. That is what I have found anyway.
03-01-2019 9:08 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-01-2019 9:21 AM

(03-01-2019 9:08 AM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  I find it very interesting that TLG seems to be providing very similar results to a lot of users. A lot of other blends just react differently for different people but TLG is really consistent. That is what I have found anyway.

Yeah, very well designed blend that is not too over the top but works. This product seems to work for a broader range of people than most other products.

I think TLG is a great 1st product for people new to pheromones to buy especially since it's reasonably priced and easy to dose because it's not overly concentrated. I would recommend the spray to first time buyers though because the oil comes in a roller bottle and that is harder to dose with. I would probably recommend unscented to first time buyers too,
03-01-2019 9:21 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-01-2019 12:44 PM

Yes, indeed. I'm quite fond of the 'set it and forget it' mentality TLG necessitates.
However, it's polymorphic ability to spotlight individual personality traits of the wearer is a constant amazement to me.

03-01-2019 12:44 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-02-2019 8:17 AM

2 sprays(1 was weak , may be 1.5-1.8 total) Love God in Homme scent.
After 1-1.5 hour later in cafe .
A girl who was having breakfast near to me (6-7 feet) .
Less than 10 minutes she stops eating.
And she turned more to my direction. I was slightly behind her.
And she pretend to look on her phone, but not only on it.
She was stealthily looking at me and was hoping for something....

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019 8:18 AM by avi.)
03-02-2019 8:17 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah