Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-26-2019 1:16 PM

TLG sounds amazing. I'm going to have to order some when I get my tax refund. Test solo for a bit, then looking at the ingredients, I'm thinking later I can combo with some XSP83, XSP96 and maybe even some Methoxyestratetraenone .
02-26-2019 1:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-26-2019 1:19 PM

Personally, I’m lovin’ The Love God. If you pair it with Methoxyestratetraenone you’ll have to let me know how it goes!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-26-2019 1:19 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-26-2019 1:27 PM

i only used NAG i have yet to combine anything with it and am getting TLG cant wait till it come in still new to this stuff so still learning as i go
02-26-2019 1:27 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-26-2019 3:06 PM

Woot Woot! My new order of TLG plus a bottle of cops just came in. Added a tiny morsel of a drop to the last 1/3 of my existing bottle and will test tonight.

Came in just in time for my pending night of debauchery.

Also digging the sample of Excalibur scent. Kind of a cross between UN and Homme and Kingmaker with a gentle undertone of Merlin's. Clean and mysterious.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-26-2019 3:06 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-26-2019 3:13 PM

(02-26-2019 12:30 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  ...the nursss are all spending as much time chatting with me as they can...
Paging Dr. Snoopy...the mind boggles at the fantasy potential of a multi-nursial fiasco.

(02-26-2019 12:30 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My bride is getting more than a little tired of watching me get hit on.
Aah...the dark side of the Love God. Nothing a weekend of devotion and imagination, just you and she, won't fix. Get her a dozen red roses with one white one in the center and have the card read "In every bunch, one always stands out. You are that one to me." Then cook her dinner, give her a three or four course meal by candlelight in your home (no waitresses macking on the Snoop), a nice bubble bath, and constantly tell her how much she constantly surprises you and how she always turns you on.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2019 3:14 PM by Gladen.)
02-26-2019 3:13 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-27-2019 8:50 AM

Gave TLG+Cops (MSMv2) a complete field trial last night. OMFLG!

I will post the florid details here shortly (but not in my journal). It will take some time, so I'll post the unabridged version here and here only.

Meanwhile, if any of you read my journal I am requesting that I be roasted there today, as it is my birthday and I thought it would be fun. Winning roaster wins some reps provided I can rep them; winning roaster chosen by the consensus of the masses.

02-27-2019 8:50 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-27-2019 12:24 PM

The Love God + Cops: Field Trial:

The Love God with added cops, also known as Mad Scientist Mix Version 2, while related to TLG in most aspects; is most definitely another side of the same coin. TLGC (TLG plus cops) is more like the evil twin, a brutish sledge hammer of a mix that affects the self as much as others.

My spray bottle of the 60/40 LG in Homme scent was just barely over 1/3 full. My bottle of cops (from LPMP) came with the roll on applicator. I pried off the top and delicately popped in less than one drop. The only dropper I had on hand was for a ginger extract tincture and I didn’t want to corrupt my ginger, or my pheromones; so I guesstimated 2/3 of a drop or so, which is close enough. I gave it a few minutes shaking to mix it properly.

I went with 6 sprays on my body (wrists and forearms, neck, and chest) as well as 2 sprays spread out over my outer clothing since the temperatures are still in the sub arctic here. My usual winter does of TLG is in the 7-8 spray range (4-6 in Summer) so this is the same dosage I would have normally worn.

The first thing I noted was the smell. I’ll call it an ‘earthy’ element to the scent, but in reality the added cops gave it a raw, nasty, sex kind of smell. It dries down real good, so you can barely smell it afterwards; but if my horrible sense of smell can detect it, it is most definitely there.

Secondly I noted a bit of skin itch. Most pheromones, when I first try them, cause my skin to itch a little bit. TLG hasn’t done this with me, but it did when I first used it. It could be that I spent a few days off pheromones so my body reacted normally, or it could be the added cops.

I closed up my stores and went about my evening routines. To test this fully, I had several destinations in mind. I wanted to gauge the difference in several sorts of people to get a good and solid comparison. During my drive to my first locale I noted typical Love God effects. I was elated, happy, wanting to socialize and crack jokes, and enjoying life in general. I love that mindset and while it is ingrained into my essence, TLG brings it out better from within me. I got all of these feelings, and was happily singing off and on (key) to the classic rock on the radio. The Love God also has a heavy sexual undercurrent to it, which is part of the appeal. TLGC has a raging torrent of sexuality to it. I was HORNY (hornier than usual by a long shot). The added cops sent my libido into overdrive; everything was tempered by some almost overwhelming desire to couple…the need to breed, if you will.

I stopped at my buddy’s adult store to pick up my energy drink, knowing that L would be there. I chose her as my first target because she was smitten hard by my initial pheromones and TLG basically made her chase me. I resisted her for months until she got my wife to tell me to hook up with her, and we two haven’t looked back. When L saw me come in she ran up to me to give me a hug, despite her coworkers and one couple (shopping) being in the store.

As soon as her nose got close to my neck her nostrils flared and her embrace became a deadlock. Her body got overheated quickly and soon she was kissing me hard and passionately, her hands wandering all over. I was in the mood to kiss her back and I owned her with my kiss and escalated it up in the sexuality department. When I ended the kiss she was straddling my leg and I could feel the heat between her thighs. Her face and body were flushed, and her face looked, as I can say from experience, as if she had just experienced an orgasm. She did not, of course; but she was quite sexually affected.

Our kiss ended to the applause of the other two ladies working there, and I did some typical shopping (as one is wont to do in an adult store) and finally got my energy drink. L followed me around the entire time and kept asking me when we were going to hook up next. TLGC powered my libido to the level that I was considering taking her into one of the dressing rooms. Throughout this entire time, everything had a veneer of sexual desire. My body was most definitely ready. Nonetheless, despite her asking me if I were free for the evening, I made my egress. By the time I made it to the grocery store, my visible arousal had subsided.

I had a small (but distinguished) shopping list and I went through the store, paying extra close attention to any effects of TLGC above and beyond TLG. This hits quick and hard and heavy. Due to my age, really young women (say 20-23ish) don’t give overt signs of being smitten. Not so with TLGC. They would literally stop, stare, and just watch. Each and every event like that was just dripping with sex. I cannot think of any other way to say it.

The best example of this was when I was in the deli / artisan baked goods section. I wanted brownies, so I was questing for the half-baked chocolaty goodness. There was a blond woman (natural I think), lower 30’s, nice toned body wearing sprayed-on yoga pants and a tight shirt under an open jacket. She was perusing the baguettes as I meandered to her proximity. I lingered there for a few moments and immediately felt her eyes on me. I glanced at her and took in her body; she stared. I left that rack in my quest for brownies and she followed me, exactly 2.367 steps behind me. Mulling over the baked goods she kept creeping closer and closer to me.

When she was less than a foot off my shoulder I stopped shopping and beamed at her. “Hello,” I smiled.

She paused and stared at me. “Well, hello to you too.” She replied in a sultry and husky voice. She stared at me and smiled, her blue eyes wide as saucers.

Just knowing the words doesn’t do justice to the interaction. To me, it was as if everything I said, or every gesture I made was alluding to deviant sexual misconduct. It seemed like everything said or done by ladies was a blatant invitation to not only do those misdeeds, but to up the ante.

Though unspoken, the vibe from that brief exchange of pleasantries was more like:

Me: “I want to take you right her right now.”
Her: “Take me now, take me hard, take me here.”

This undercurrent of sexuality seemed to be bolstered by the fact that she had a baguette of bread in her hands and one hand was stroking it up and down. I don’t know, maybe she has a French bread fetish or something; but if one takes her sexual bread gestures, her look, and that husky tone and the way she drew out her words into account; I might actually be on base.

From there, I bade her to have a wonderful night (which came out more like I want to lick you from head to toe) and went to get some flowers for my wife. Haley was there. She and I have been having bizarre encounters since October. While she seemed to be smitten, something just seemed to be a bit off with me. This evening she had her hair down and long; it is usually in braids or a ponytail. It cascaded down past her hips in a brunette version of Lady Godiva kind of length. As soon as I strolled by her she brightened up, stopped what she was doing and just stared and smiled at me. I nodded to her but didn’t say anything. She literally jumped up and down and yelled out ‘Hi’ to me and waved. I was only 5 feet away.

I stopped and said hello to her, calling her by name. Her pale face immediately flushed and her expression was one of unbridled lust. I asked her if she had changed her hair, as it looked different (yes, I knew it was because she was wearing it down). She preened and posed and went on a lengthy soliloquy about how she actually brushed it this time and usually she just lets it go wild. I told her that I loved it down but she should let it go wild because I like things wild.

Haley then rand her hands up and down her body, paying extra attention to her breasts and told me that if I knew what she was wearing under her uniform that I’d see just how wild she was. I then spied the perfect bunch of flowers for my wife; a dozen carnations all dyed in different hues of purples and lavenders. “Perfectly Purple!” I proclaimed.

I then told her the PURPLE pronounced backwards was ‘El Prup’. I then added that I thought my wife would like these as purple is sexy. Haley responded that “[she] loves sexy.” And stared at me and blatantly licked her lips. I tossed the royal-colored fleurs into my cart and told her to have a great night.

“You are so awesome,” she said and then ran up to me and gave me a big bear hug; which was a first. As I turned down the first aisle I glanced back and she was watching me, smiling, with a hand right on her lower abdomen, just barely above the promised land.

I went through self-checkout (Brielle wasn’t there, that would have been fun) and made it to my car unaccosted by the fairer sex. Because I am stupid and a glutton for punishment, I dropped by Anne Dark’s lair to pick up a book I had lent her.

For those of you that do not read my journal, Anne and I have an odd sort of relationship. I met her one night at the strip club she dances at on some weekends during a testing of TLG. One can say I’m just that good, or one can say TLG; but she and I hit it off because I just so happened to quote Shakespeare to a stripper that was finishing up her bachelor’s in Literature, and happened to be a fan. She has an amazing intellect and finished up her tenure studying what dead Englishmen wrote and is now pursuing psychology, with a keen interest in hypnosis. Aside from that, she is also hotter than the fires of Hades, as sanely wild as they come, and she and I share this weird intellectual fun bond and we both have the hots for each other.

I was almost in a totally relaxed state by the time I got there. She answered the door wearing just a towel and let it drop and kissed me right there in the doorway, to the only slight dismay of her watching roommate. I won’t go into the penthouse forum version of what happened and just state that what happens in the doorway stays in the doorway. I can only mention that I stopped things just short of full on intercourse, but that her knees were weak and her legs were jelly by the time we were done.

I got so distracted that I forgot the book I had come to collect.

I then drove home to my family, meeting one of my spouse’s and my mutual friends. She was already warmed up for me. The wife acted in mostly her usual manner, but the sexual aspect of TLGC worked its spell upon her as well. Before the night was over she had gone from her usually playful, naughty, sexually aggressive self into an insatiable sex machine that wanted to push the bounds of filth, depravity, and physical endurance.

Overall I find TLG to be a smooth social, status, and sexual blend; but the TLGC really amps up the sexuality factor. Later that evening, while pondering everything that had happened, attempting to separate actual TLGC effects from happenstance, I wondered if that sexual level is present with TLG, and it just didn’t overpower me with sexual self effects. It may be that the official Love God mix does have those sexual factors there; I’ve seen similar reactions using it; but that TLGC drives my libido or sexual nature into a fervor and I just picked up on it harder, and faster. (hmmm…harder and fast…maybe I’m still feeling the effects!)

Regardless of whether or not that assumption is correct, the Love God (official) acts as the social lube to pretty much all interactions. In a social situation it allows one to easily get everyone jovial and to desire to be in your orbit because you’re just such a fun and interesting person to be around. In intimate, or one on one settings, it easily allows for things to get sexual, or to cement any base attraction that might be there, etc. Sexually, the Love God is the great facilitator. The Love God on Cops does, indeed, have those social and intimate aspects, but I experienced a huge increase in the sexuality of things. I’m not even talking about romantic love and the desire to sexually bond; it was raw, powerful, animalistic, instinctive rutting desire. It wasn’t love, or sex; it was the desire and need to take and to be taken; primal and without regard to anything but the burning need. On me it was overtly sexual; to the point of being dangerous.

Women that I am already involved with physically felt the need to try to have me right then and there. Women that I have rapport with, as well as some tension, upped their game as well. Total strangers dropped all their social veils and made no attempt to hide their interest; and their interest showed with each glance and gesture. Even my wife, who has already decided exactly how I make her feel, became a possessed sex demon.

While I don’t know how the TLGC (MSMv2) will work on others; for me it was the Love God with a huge sexual boost. I doubt I’ll use this as an everyday blend, maybe make a small batch of it to use in case of sexual emergency only.

It is a good mix, it is TLG with more sex appeal than is typical (which was hard to believe). I didn’t note any negative, or others shunning me due to smelling like aroused lady parts. However, it seems to give the green light to get nasty regarding ladies that are already into you, make those on the fence really into you, and have a strong effect on some strangers as well. Granted, just one trial doesn’t make a trend; or even a fair appraisal of the added effects, so one can make a case for it being a fluke of situation and not TLGC. I can see, however, it causing women to take the initiative and come right at you.

However, I honestly think I’ll stick with TLG official blend. While it was a cool and ego-boosting experience, the entire evening had a sort of granular and ‘unclean’ feel about it. TLG is smooth, fun, and light; whereas TLGC is rough, fun, and has a bit more seedy feel to everything.

Edited to add:
Overall, TLGC is different in focus than TLG. It is not better, but different. In fact, I prefer TLG over TLGC. TLG will give you a spotlight on nay part of you that shines to begin with, as well as bolster your other positive traits. MSMv2 (TLGC) does that, but it seems to focus more on the primal sexual.

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2019 12:56 PM by Gladen.)
02-27-2019 12:24 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-27-2019 2:58 PM

Yup. I have always thought of TLG in it’s official form as being Eros but with the extra copulins it turns into Himros. The dirty sexy twin brother. If they were soap opera characters this would be the one with a goatee.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-27-2019 2:58 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-27-2019 3:09 PM

(02-27-2019 2:58 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yup. I have always thought of TLG in it’s official form as being Eros but with the extra copulins it turns into Himros. The dirty sexy twin brother. If they were soap opera characters this would be the one with a goatee.

Not only did Snoopy summarize in 2 sentences what took me 2 pages to state, but I'm digging the Mirror Mirror reference

02-27-2019 3:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-27-2019 3:11 PM

Thank you. *takes bow*

02-27-2019 3:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,517 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah