Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
Honor

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-11-2019 10:27 AM

Thank you!
2 it is!
I can't normally wear the same average as you fellas, the Androstenone sig is often pretty strong.
I have high hopes for this though! It looks nicely balanced...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-11-2019 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

02-11-2019 11:16 AM

Taking an XS break today to test, The Love God.

The LP products are ones I'm already familiar with, except this new to me Love God. If my guess is right, on a woman, this will be what it is for men in as far as it being a status/bonding/attraction blend. The masculine components (Androstenone & Androsterone molecules) should be well balanced, even if they are a bit higher, so that I can wear them successfully in this blend. I expect my sweet spot to be 2 drops/sprays, which will be 30ish mcgs. It already has a touch of Est and cops, but if it needs something more to feminize it, I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Well! Off to prepare!
x2 TLG in oil for today...

02-11-2019 11:16 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-11-2019 11:19 AM

(02-11-2019 11:16 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Taking an XS break today to test, The Love God.
Well! Off to prepare!
x2 TLG in oil for today...

Nutrix...Love Goddess

As an aside, since i forgot to mention it in your last inquiry, I'm a 6-spray guy; but I am a bit advance in years; and somewhat anachronistic looking like the love child of Jon Bon Jovi and David Lee Roth.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 11:21 AM by Gladen.)
02-11-2019 11:19 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-11-2019 2:12 PM

This will be very interesting to get the female perspective!! Thx nutrix!
02-11-2019 2:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

02-12-2019 12:26 AM

(02-11-2019 2:12 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  This will be very interesting to get the female perspective!! Thx nutrix!

Thanks for making me feel welcome to share Smile

(02-11-2019 11:19 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Nutrix...Love Goddess

sideLol

(02-11-2019 11:19 AM)Gladen Wrote:  As an aside, since i forgot to mention it in your last inquiry, I'm a 6-spray guy; but I am a bit advance in years; and somewhat anachronistic looking like the love child of Jon Bon Jovi and David Lee Roth.

Shok Laugh1

I bought the oil just because that is my preference.

Today I started with x2 drops (approx 30mcgs) inside elbows.

I actually felt a little buzzed at first.

I noticed that the perfume I used to cover, though already a favorite, seemed extraordinarily amazing and I couldn't inhale deeply or often enough!

I felt very, hmm, normal, lol. No aggressiveness, though I think I've been a tad more serious than my usual self.

This seems to help me focus my thoughts and I feel articulate, not having to reach for words (sometimes my "mommy brain " seems to lose its vocabulary...)

Unfortunately I didn't get to interact with as many people as I hoped. We're having a winter storm here and a lot people have called out so I pretty much have been introspective about affects (good but still wishing I had guinea pigs...) The one co-worker I've been with, male, has had positive reactions. We've been sharing mutual entertainment between work, silly things on our phones, stories, etc., good comraderie/rapport.

It's been 10 hrs and I just gave myself a little swipe behind each ear and a dab under my nose, just to see what happens when I get home to Mr Right...
Got that little buzzed feeling on that tiny application, but it passed more quickly. Hmm?
-----------------
Got home, but Mr Right was exhausted from a full work day and then chasing after...er, I mean, tending to, lil Nu. So I took over parenting duties so he could shower and crash. He seemed generally aggitated (read, tired) but after tucking Nu in, I tucked him in, lol, and while he was very tired, he was liking the cuddle vibe I was sending - giving him hugs, caresses, kisses - and his aggitation seemed to vanished. He surprised me by pulling me into the bed for some extra snuggle lubbins before letting me go and nearly passing out instantly. TLG? I know I was feeling cuddly and empathetic. I'm curious if it also attributed to his improved mood? And reciprocating my affection in spite of feeling exhausted?

02-12-2019 12:26 AM
OldSpice
Always learning

Rep Post

02-12-2019 12:35 AM

Woot woot

Received my nectar and my love god pherotine vials with a handfull of samples. Cant wait till tomorrow

Alpha-dream - l2k v1 ,
Singles - alpha/beta nol, androstanone, androstadienone, -enone
Liquid alchemy - !BAD WOLF!- Wolf , Possess wolf scent, Aqua Vitae, NAG
A-D - A314 oil
Xist , xsp93 ,Celebrity, Ascend
.. lots of samples
02-12-2019 12:35 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-12-2019 12:43 AM

@nutrix- Yes! You were both under the influence of The Love God. It did what it was designed to do.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-12-2019 12:43 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

02-12-2019 10:48 AM

(02-12-2019 12:43 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  @nutrix- Yes! You were both under the influence of The Love God. It did what it was designed to do.

I almost feel like I might be wasting it testing at work. I think it may shine best in an intimate setting (for obvious reasons, lol).
​​​​​​​
The winter (ice right now) storm continues here and I think I'll have slim pickins for test subjects again today, but I shall perservere...Big Grin

02-12-2019 10:48 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-12-2019 11:32 AM

(02-12-2019 10:48 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  I almost feel like I might be wasting it testing at work. I think it may shine best in an intimate setting (for obvious reasons, lol).
​​​​​​​
The winter (ice right now) storm continues here and I think I'll have slim pickins for test subjects again today, but I shall perservere...Big Grin

Have fun! Yeah, TLG was really meant to be more for romance and relationships than as a work blend but it really should make relationships of all kinds go more smoothly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-12-2019 11:32 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-12-2019 11:54 AM

Yes.
For me at work TLG makes things go more smoothly.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
02-12-2019 11:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah