Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-05-2019 11:33 AM

(02-04-2019 6:32 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  There really haven't been a ton of bar reports on it but if you can get your target to hang in your phero cloud for a few minutes you have a legitimate chance at a ONS.

But in all seriousness. I wore this once to a strip club and had, shall we say, positive results. I also wore TLG to a classy bar with some of my old band mates and had a great time (although I did not pursue any openings, but they did happen), and at the few (wild) parties I've attended, it has been an OMFLG hit. However the party atmosphere doesn't really count as a club or bar as everyone there at least 'sort of' knows everyone else by proxy.

But, yes, I've had success with it, but I haven't really pushed to test it as a pickup weapon in those particular environments, except the once.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-05-2019 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-05-2019 12:16 PM

(02-05-2019 11:26 AM)Gladen Wrote:  As You Wish

[Image: needle.jpg]

Ahahahaha! Thanks!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-05-2019 12:16 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-05-2019 5:38 PM

Has it always been processed thru etsy'? Seems different ordering this time around. Maybe just me
02-05-2019 5:38 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-05-2019 5:48 PM

(02-05-2019 5:38 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Has it always been processed thru etsy'? Seems different ordering this time around. Maybe just me
My understanding, from conversations with various folks over at LPMP is that their site used to be stand-alone, but then they contracted with a developer that set them up through Shopify; which is affiliated with Etsy sellers. Their intermediate site had a smattering of both versions, with some orders going through their merchant account and others going through their Etsy presence.

From what I could tell from recent orders, the vast majority of their stuff is now being ported into the Etsy channel. As an aside, one of my small businesses sells on Etsy and they are very creator-friendly and very light on processing fees (unlike feebay).

Either way, no matter which venue you ordered through, LPMP will take care of you. It is not uncommon for businesses to have multiple retail online presences with myriad payment portals.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-05-2019 5:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-06-2019 12:33 PM

(02-05-2019 5:38 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Has it always been processed thru etsy'? Seems different ordering this time around. Maybe just me

Usually I send John a mail with my shopping list and he sends me a paypal invoice. After the payment has been done the further processing is through etsy, don't worry about it.
02-06-2019 12:33 PM
OldSpice
Always learning

Rep Post

02-06-2019 12:53 PM

I purchased some snoopy netar with love good through etsty and used paypal, but the site seems to use etsy but has to use credit. Looking forward to testing.. i wonder if its like the old "come talk to me"
A&B nols were my best friends.

Alpha-dream - l2k v1 ,
Singles - alpha/beta nol, androstanone, androstadienone, -enone
Liquid alchemy - !BAD WOLF!- Wolf , Possess wolf scent, Aqua Vitae, NAG
A-D - A314 oil
Xist , xsp93 ,Celebrity, Ascend
.. lots of samples
02-06-2019 12:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-06-2019 1:04 PM

(02-06-2019 12:53 PM)OldSpice Wrote:  I purchased some snoopy netar with love good through etsty and used paypal, but the site seems to use etsy but has to use credit. Looking forward to testing.. i wonder if its like the old "come talk to me"
A&B nols were my best friends.

If you liked Come Talk To Me you may want to check out Open Windows from LPMP.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-06-2019 1:04 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-06-2019 5:55 PM

OK, my fellow pheroites, here's a tough one.

Let's 'pretend' for a moment that we're married to an incredibly wild, incredibly beautiful loving wife. Let's also pretend that we have a mutual friend who is getting married shortly. Let's further pretend that her bachelorette party is this weekend and that the male stripper cancelled and there are no other male strippers available to be booked. Now let's likewise pretend that the aforementioned loving wife also likes to embarrass her doting husband and volunteered him to be the entertainment...

Love god for this, or something else? Inquiring minds want to know.

A shut up snoopy! I can hear you laughing all the way over here!

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 5:57 PM by Gladen.)
02-06-2019 5:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RJH_STL84
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-06-2019 7:56 PM

I converted my 1/3 oz roll on to spray and i'm glad I did.

Dosage: 4 sprays (2 to either side of neck)

I sprayed on Iso E first, Let it dry 30 mins and then the 4 sprays of TLG. I'm dating a brunette that has been reeled in from core+Imprint ( multiple exposures) . I have a baseline and a pretty solid grasp on her differences with and without mones. With TLG I am getting more of the doe eyed stares (dreamy). Any touch I give her seems like its electric to her. Quite a bit cuddlier than usual as well. Also as most of you know this blend makes them wet. She has no issues in this department but there is a noticeable amount more. I'm excited to see where this blend can go. More testing to come.

When using roll on (13'') and drops (4-5) of the oil, the effects of the oil itself did not feel this present. I used a perfumers alcohol I had on hand to mix this. Shook bottle daily for a few days. I'm now waiting on some samples of scents from Mara to add to this.

Mones:
ISO E (etsy)
Alpha Dream
Glace
Lacroy
NNPA
PT
THU,GOA
LAL
Wolf,Nude,NA,OD,Hypnotica,Alpha Q, Casanova
Apex Labs
M3X,Core,Imprint,TKO,Ensnare
PxS
Cohesion,Xist,evolve, Taboo
Hax
X22 wingman
LPMP
TLG
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 9:02 PM by RJH_STL84.)
02-06-2019 7:56 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-06-2019 9:46 PM

(02-06-2019 7:56 PM)RJH_STL84 Wrote:  I converted my 1/3 oz roll on to spray and i'm glad I did.

I did the same thing a few days ago, just to see any difference between spray and roll-on. I'm planning the first test tomorrow with a woman who has already responded well to roll-on TLG.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
02-06-2019 9:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah