Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-29-2019 1:58 PM

(01-29-2019 1:53 PM)Phaethon Wrote:  Hey Sullivan,

Yes, this is including the shipping time. To be precise production date is the date you start counting.
I found out if you store it not too warm, in my case at 15°C, it will take about 4 weeks to fully settle. If the temperature is about 20°C or higher it can take up to 6 weeks to fully settle. I have a second bottle which I used for comparison.
Give it a little shake once a day and you will be fine.

Totally worth the wait, in my opinion. I'm currently anxiously waiting the new Pherotine releases at LPMP's store. They have an all phero scent month in February where all there new releases contain pheromones as well as offering trial sized bottles of all their unscented Pheromones. They call it the Pherotine month.

I came up with the scent for The Love God called Adam's Nectar (I didn't name it) and I am very much looking forward to it being officially in the store (sometime today) so that I can grab a bottle or 5.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-29-2019 1:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-29-2019 2:19 PM

Snoop, I am keen on TLG in Adam's Nectar scent.
I ordered some Iso E Super from Cinis Labs yesterday and am planning to add some of it to TLG. In the name of science, of course Whistle3
Now the question is to order TLG Adam's Nectar lightly scented or in regular scent strenght? I have no idea how strong/pungent the scent is.
What would you suggest?
01-29-2019 2:19 PM
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-29-2019 2:32 PM

Ohh... but this time I will order TLG with 5 drops of cops because even Kingmaker scented I could not smell the cops.
Maybe this and enhanced with Iso E Super could be some sort of a new phero bomb.

Does anyone know what the concentration of Cinis Labs Iso E Super is like?
01-29-2019 2:32 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-29-2019 2:57 PM

(01-29-2019 1:53 PM)Phaethon Wrote:  Hey Sullivan,

Yes, this is including the shipping time. To be precise production date is the date you start counting.
I found out if you store it not too warm, in my case at 15°C, it will take about 4 weeks to fully settle. If the temperature is about 20°C or higher it can take up to 6 weeks to fully settle. I have a second bottle which I used for comparison.
Give it a little shake once a day and you will be fine.

It’s not even getting down to 15 degrees at the coolest time of the night currently. Might have to throw it in the fridge.
But travel time included makes me happy, since it usually takes a couple of weeks to get here.
And although I do have a bunch of new mones to test, there is someone who has responded really well to TLG, that I would be an idiot not to use TLG around her again, no matter what the devil on my shoulder tells me. This is the same little devil that told me to jump straight into BW, instead of testing wolf first. He can be a lot of fun, but also gets me in a lot of trouble.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-29-2019 2:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-29-2019 3:37 PM

(01-29-2019 2:57 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  This is the same little devil that told me to jump straight into BW, instead of testing wolf first. He can be a lot of fun, but also gets me in a lot of trouble.

not to derail the thread but how did that go? haha

as for myself, i have been giving the love god a good amount of testing so far, i ran it solo probably more then any other mone.
so far im still figuring it out, not conclusive about anything.

it dosent appear to work fast for me, but i can see some very possiable hits.
the most memorable and latest was me talking to a girl i know for a while. talked to her a bit, a little rub on the back and the same day she massage me asking where i study the day after so she can join me.
other then that hard to say but i do feel that although i ran it for a while, im still far from telling if its a dud, and atom bomb or anywhere in between.
it feels quite a complicated mix to figure out.

i had sex with it on once and it was pretty normal, 2 drops of DP with the same girl and she goes wild.
to be fair though we were really high, i was drunk and maybe she was too. cant say how much it effected things and how.

ill be honest it has been quite frustrating so far, but that mainly because i had very big expectations from it. unlike other members here, for me it proves to be a difficult task to get to the bottom of it.
i am motivated to keep testing, because of everything you say about it and because i can see a lot of potential.

i have used the hook up in similar situations and so far it out performed the love god, but i do feel that in the long game (long exposures, repeat exposures etc..), the love god can finish first.
01-29-2019 3:37 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-29-2019 4:25 PM

I feel the need to chime in here. Just a reminder, The Love God wasn't really intended to be a one night stand blend, although it has been used successfully multiple times by various guys for that purpose. It's intended to be a relationship centric, make women comfortable and relaxed so that the attraction/sexual pheromones can sneak in and open the doors that may have been previously locked.

Try not to have an agenda. The Love God works best much like Core from Apex in that the best thing you can do to have success is to put it on, forget you are wearing it and smile. Just go out and have fun and LET THE LADY LEAD. You will be amazed at how quickly they'll lead you right to the bedroom.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-29-2019 4:25 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-29-2019 4:39 PM

(01-29-2019 4:25 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Try not to have an agenda.

Linda Powell: I think that, a) you have an act, and that, b) not having an act is your act.

All kidding aside, I have to agree with Snoopy here. TLG doesn't make anything happen that I didn't make happen on my own; it just makes it smoother, faster, and much easier.

I believe that on its own it is a stellar mix; but if it is personality driven then it can really shine (if you do). I, and others, have noted that when I'm trying to make it work its magic, that there's no wiggle in the wand; but when I just trust my feelings and let go my conscious self it is a force to be reckoned with.

I just wish it had been around a long, long time ago when I was running Solo.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019 4:41 PM by Gladen.)
01-29-2019 4:39 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-29-2019 6:15 PM

(01-29-2019 4:39 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Linda Powell: I think that, a) you have an act, and that, b) not having an act is your act.

All kidding aside, I have to agree with Snoopy here. TLG doesn't make anything happen that I didn't make happen on my own; it just makes it smoother, faster, and much easier.

I believe that on its own it is a stellar mix; but if it is personality driven then it can really shine (if you do). I, and others, have noted that when I'm trying to make it work its magic, that there's no wiggle in the wand; but when I just trust my feelings and let go my conscious self it is a force to be reckoned with.

I just wish it had been around a long, long time ago when I was running Solo.

Wow. The Love God is strong with this one. What he said! Oh, love your new signature by the way.

01-29-2019 6:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-29-2019 6:32 PM

YES. Adam's Nectar is now for sale! Party

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/665...-pheromone

01-29-2019 6:32 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2019 9:32 PM

(01-29-2019 6:32 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  YES. Adam's Nectar is now for sale! Party

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/665...-pheromone

That's pheromone enhanced fragrances , from all the previous knowledge about lpmp that is not full love God correct ? Price is also about 20 bucks less.

They have mones with added scents , then the pheromone enhanced fragrances., Which are like 1/3 strength I believe and this is an example of one

Correct me if I am wrong
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019 9:33 PM by kocik2000.)
01-29-2019 9:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah