Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-28-2019 12:08 PM

(01-28-2019 11:36 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  
(01-28-2019 10:26 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Between voracious and phasazade on me the ladies have commented me more on voracious but both was well liked.

Please forgive the interloping...A lot of guys sat they find Homme and Voracous too sweet, (previous SO included) but we (well, women who love those hints at foodie fragrance) DO love them and we WILL sidle up to you when wearing them. I wasn't a fan of phasazade, but I think I'm an outlier on that one Big Grin I know other guys may knock you for wearing something so "sweet", but you'll be the one pulling the attention, not them, lol! And that's how my last SO put it to the mockers too, Hahaha!

So many outstanding reviews of TLG! I'm jumping on the bandwagon, I hope. Just ordered some for my SO and I Smile

No interlocking at all from you NuTrix! Always the right answer to have a woman’s point of view.

Personally, I never liked smelling too sweet, but if smelling sweet means I get more attention than that is worth it.

It can be an advantage because other guys won’t do it. I was confused back in the day because women loved Prince so much and I thought he was so effeminate, but that shit worked...
01-28-2019 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2019 12:12 PM

Funny how noses are different. Of the three you are considering I like Pashazade the best. To me it's like a smoky Spicebomb from Viktor & Rolf. The smokiness along with the spiciness is awesome. The Voracious is very sweet and I can't wear it too often, but when I do wear it I think it smells great. LP Homme is nice too, but it's one that less is more. With these oils you are better off spreading a little out over a large surface area IMO. 2 cents
01-28-2019 12:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-28-2019 12:23 PM

(01-28-2019 12:08 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Personally, I never liked smelling too sweet, but if smelling sweet means I get more attention than that is worth it.

It can be an advantage because other guys won’t do it. I was confused back in the day because women loved Prince so much and I thought he was so effeminate, but that shit worked...

My then SO thought the same thing, lol. He didn't mind Voracious, but it wouldn't have been his first choice either. It's hard to deny when a girl has her face planted in your neck or is otherwise clinging to you in some way exclaiming how good you smell and the other guys you are with that are trying to yank your chain for it are all like, WTF? sideLol

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-28-2019 12:23 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2019 2:25 PM

(01-28-2019 10:26 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Between Voracious and Pashazade on me, the ladies have commented me more on Voracious, but both were well liked. If you decide getting it in LP: Homme, I would suggest lightly scented.

I second that statement.Ok And yes, I too like Voracious way more than Pashazade.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2019 2:27 PM by DssMaster.)
01-28-2019 2:25 PM
MMM

Rep Post

01-28-2019 2:35 PM

No GIRL NIP fans here?

From its description, it sounded to be the perfect SWEET SCENT, but they were missing ingredients to make it, so I didn't get a chance to see. Cry

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-28-2019 2:35 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2019 2:44 PM

They still are MMM. They only have girl nip premixed with perfect match I believe ? And don't have scent only to mix with TLG
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2019 2:44 PM by kocik2000.)
01-28-2019 2:44 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-28-2019 3:09 PM

(01-28-2019 2:44 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  They still are MMM. They only have girl nip premixed with perfect match I believe ? And don't have scent only to mix with TLG

Exactly. Girl Nip has Perfect Match and hopefully by tomorrow ‘Adam’s Nectar’ scent will be in the store. It’s a scent created for The Love God.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-28-2019 3:09 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2019 3:13 PM

Scent is so personal. What is amazing to one person can be revolting to another. It happens all the time. That doesn't mean the product is different. Each olfactory is different.

I, for one, prefer Girl Nip to LP Homme. I also love North Pole. But for that one you MUST like ginger because you'll smell like a gingerbread cookie - in a good way!

Bad Boy was mentioned...I have that and it's a good vanilla leather scent if you like that.
I think someone mentioned Tonka Musk. I love that one and have a full bottle of just the scent. That one is a very nice clean smelling scent.
One of my all time favorites from LPMP is one called Steamy Daydreams. It's a unisex, whatever that means. I love it and it's very hard to describe.
01-28-2019 3:13 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-28-2019 3:28 PM

(01-28-2019 3:09 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Exactly. Girl Nip has Perfect Match and hopefully by tomorrow ‘Adam’s Nectar’ scent will be in the store. It’s a scent created for The Love God.

What is ‘Adam’s nectar’ like?

I asked for Girl nip for my new bottle of TLG, but since it went through Etsy(I assume because I am ordering outside US) it has taken them a week to find out I’m happy for them to scent it however they like, as I am unaware what any of the scents are, and I am wearing it for others not me, it doesn’t really phased me.
I am however slightly annoyed that it’s another week before I get to test the extra cop version.
So most people suggest it takes a month for the scent to settle, is this including the shipping time? As it may take a fortnight to get here, does it need to sit still for that month?

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-28-2019 3:28 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2019 3:29 PM

Bring back Dark Desires. I wanted to try that so bad. My next order will be unscented. One issue with mine is that in my opinion I need more that 8 swipes which with the normal lp homme scent us just to much cologne. I haven't been able to try more than 8 inches because itll gag me out lol. If that makes sense.

Plus I get to use my larger collections of scents only Smile cry havoc for one.
01-28-2019 3:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah