Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-22-2018 1:24 PM

the Love God: Side Note Observation

I have noted that when I wear this it does not seem to affect Homosexual males like it does women. They do respond to the smooth rebel alpha vibe this seems to give me, but there doesn't seem to be any attraction factor hitting men that are into men.

Given the mix, this makes sense as it seems to be geared towards the intent of men and women, but I thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone was reading these reviews and was wondering how it would work for same-sex attraction.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-22-2018 1:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 3:12 PM

Because I have slow day in my store today and because some were asking about the differences between the official Love God mix and its predecessor, MSM V2, I decided to make a couple of explanation pictures since SnoopyAce loved the last one.

So here, goes:
[Image: v2.jpg]

[Image: v3.jpg]

There are some other differences, but this is the main one.
Hope you enjoyed my childish senselessness

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-22-2018 3:12 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-22-2018 3:16 PM

Yup yup. That's really the main difference. And yeah, I think it's more, 'Can YOU help ME make a baby?' Rofl

Going out later this evening with my bride and her friends for their monthly 'girls night' where I'm the only husband/boyfriend allowed along. Going to be evil and wear The Love God in my LP: Homme scent and see just how much trouble I can cause/get into.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-22-2018 3:16 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 3:19 PM

(09-22-2018 3:16 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Going out later this evening with my bride and her friends for their monthly 'girls night' where I'm the only husband/boyfriend allowed along. Going to be evil and wear The Love God in my LP: Homme scent and see just how much trouble I can cause/get into.

You sir, a scheming, diabolical, trouble-causing, rebellious soul. I LOVE IT!

Good to hear your wife is no longer down with the sickness

09-22-2018 3:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-22-2018 3:24 PM

(09-22-2018 3:19 PM)Gladen Wrote:  You sir, a scheming, diabolical, trouble-causing, rebellious soul. I LOVE IT!

Good to hear your wife is no longer down with the sickness

She seems to be doing much better today which means that I'LL be doing much better tonight. I've known these women for years (so I know their baseline behaviors) and I figure I'm going to completely go crazy with TLG tonight and see what happens.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-22-2018 3:24 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 4:19 PM

(09-22-2018 1:23 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Gladen, how long was Miss Sexy Godiva in your mone cloud, and what kind of projection does it have?

I'm always skeptical about "hits" that occur over long distances with limited exposure. May have been you 100% and zero mone effect.

Just thinking out loud.

Sorry Wolf, I totally spaced on registering your question earlier.

The cloud of effect seems to be at about 8 feet, depending upon ambient temperature and humidity. I've seen reactions from a little further, but 8 feet is a good zone perimeter to gauge it by in my experience.

Miss long hair Godiva and her beau almost walked right into me and her initial exposure when we all saw each other was at maybe 7 or so feet. when she slowed down to be beside me she was less than 2 feet away and stayed, for the most part, within about 5 or so feet of me the entire time.

Overall it was maybe 4-5 minutes that she was hovering before I decided to leave her presence. Snoopy has observed that the 'gawk and awe' factor seems to kick in real quick; almost instantly, and I have noted that as well. Motor mouth effects seem to kick in at about the 2 minute mark if you've engaged in conversation.

I don't have any time table for the imprinting but it seems to last a good long while once that facet kicks in.

Edited to add:

Sure I'd like to think that it was 100% raw attraction coming from her, but there is a real and notable difference in how people perceive me on pheromones...that I just cannot put into the proper words just yet.

Sure, I've never had trouble approaching, getting, or getting involved with ladies, but it's almost like if you'd break it down into steps, the Love God eliminates steps 1-6 or the twelve step 'get the girl' process. How much is the pheromones themselves, and how much is me acting properly because I believe the pheromones are working in my favor will eventually come to light.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 4:27 PM by Gladen.)
09-22-2018 4:19 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-22-2018 7:35 PM

Jumping on the bandwagon. Waiting to hear back from LPMP so I can weigh in on this one.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
09-22-2018 7:35 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-23-2018 7:13 AM

Gladen, thanks for the clarification. Appreciate that.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-23-2018 7:13 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-23-2018 2:56 PM

Product name and scent

The Love God (Mad Scientist blend V3) in LP: Homme scent

Application dosage and locations

20”(!) (50 cm) spread between torso, tops of hands and sides of neck

Enviroment tested in

Bar/restaurant, home

Time exposure

Anywhere from 30 seconds to several hours

Duration of effects

At least 6-8 hours

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

4-6' (1-2 meters)

Self effects

Increased confidence, happy and upbeat demeanor, almost a pathological desire to talk to people

Effects to others

Disinhibition (both verbal and physical- compounded by alcohol), human velcro effect, fallout- not always a good thing

Overall Thoughts

First, I am going to quantify this. I created this blend for me and me alone. It works for me. Very well. Too well, apparently. Your results may vary.

I have documented this before but I created this to recreate a now extinct blend that had everything for me relationship wise. Unfortunately it was only a limited edition blend that sold out insanely quickly only to go 'extinct.' I find that this works better than I'd hoped. People in general find me attractive and interesting and want to be in my presence. The longer I am around them the stronger the affect on them. It has been well documented by Gladen but the effects seem to build and layer upon one another. It starts with an initial attraction and turns quickly to affection and sexual interest simultaneously.

I've been testing these blends for a long time now and V3/Love God is my final version. I am personally very happy with it and have no desire to tinker any further. Went out last night with my brides friends and had a blast. I was the center of attention and the one that all the women gravitated to. Even women not in our group wanted to get my attention. My bride was having fun with all the attention I was getting and was making a very specific point of letting EVERYONE know that I was with HER. I have seen a bit of this behavior in the past when I've worn Pheromones but never to the degree I saw it last night/every time I wear The Love God.

Specifically, a friend of ours that I have a very long personal history with seemed to let her guard down regarding any lingering feelings for me. She was spending a lot of time complaining about her loser boyfriend and how she really should have tried to make an effort for us to actually be a couple instead of just fooling around, ect. My bride just let her talk about how her life really didn't go the way she'd expected and now she's stuck with a pothead loser and she'd wished she could have found a decent guy. Here is where it gets to be a bit too much as far as fallout. We all closed the bar down around 1am and went home. This morning I woke up to an FB message sent at just before 3am from our friend with an extreme closeup of her pink parts with a vibrator inserted, saying how she really wishes I was there and how she just wanted to give me something to remember her by. I was very upfront with my bride and told her about the picture (we really don't have secrets). Help She looked a bit perturbed for a second and then it was like she decided to tell herself that it was a mistake. She then told me that she figures our friend must have meant the message for her boyfriend and accidentally sent it to me. I should just delete the message and forget about it. Bear in mind that our friend LIVES WITH her boyfriend. So far my bride has been in a good mood (other than her hangover).

Overall, I find that strangers are much more likely to open me, even in situations where interaction isn't necessarily required. People seem to immediately find me interesting but after about 2 or so minutes the 'hook' is really set. From there they really want to interact with you and the longer they are around, the more they find you interesting. The less you focus on using the pheromones to steer things the better it will go. Be yourself and be funny. That's all it takes.

09-23-2018 2:56 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-23-2018 3:08 PM

@Snoopyace

I appreciate that you have put a bow on this, as so many members continue to tinker even past their desired goals. Nice to have a final mix.

Quick question: given your experience now with the LGPB, what are some situations in which you would say that it would not work very well (product limitations)?

Thanks!

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-23-2018 3:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah