Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-26-2019 2:25 AM

I've read through most of this thread, but perhaps I missed it. Has anyone gotten laid with a new girl (not gf or wife or significant other) wearing TLG? I don't remember any reports on that so far.
01-26-2019 2:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2019 2:35 AM

(01-25-2019 10:13 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I also have bad luck with the LPMP spray nozzles. When my sprayers are working properly I get about a 2" diameter at about 3 inches away. However, I don't usually spray that close, I tend to spray about 6-7 inches away to get a nice mist.

Thanks Gladen. I get about 2" at 3 inches away as well when the nozzle works.
01-26-2019 2:35 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-26-2019 8:55 AM

(01-26-2019 2:25 AM)MisterY Wrote:  I've read through most of this thread, but perhaps I missed it. Has anyone gotten laid with a new girl (not gf or wife or significant other) wearing TLG? I don't remember any reports on that so far.

Yes, several have. Not that we're focusing on that at all, but yes...several.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-26-2019 8:55 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-26-2019 8:56 AM

(01-26-2019 2:25 AM)MisterY Wrote:  I've read through most of this thread, but perhaps I missed it. Has anyone gotten laid with a new girl (not gf or wife or significant other) wearing TLG? I don't remember any reports on that so far.

There have been a few at least. TLG first night lay reports are also sprinkled through some of the journals as well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-26-2019 8:56 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-27-2019 11:18 PM

I have tested this blend for the past two weeks. Weekends only , but I made a considerable effort to put it through the grind those two weekends .

What I saw , pros and cons . Perfect amount was about 12-16 inches.

Iois: considerable iois from strangers. Smiles , eye contact , etc.

Interractions: kino, touching , flirting , hints at having night continue...

I was dropping a girl off , she was hinting all night at something happening. Kino, placing her face close to mine and then staring in my eyes etc. I had to yield traffic close to her house , when pulled to the side she undoes her belt buckle. I am very confident she was expecting things to go down there, as she hinted all night at possibility . I didn't walk through those doors as she was married . Regardless , doors are open , you choose to walk through them or not .

Generally girls pupils are the size of plates when interracting, kinos , touching, tickling , flirting etc.

Sometimes the mix hits right off , others it takes a bit of time to cook.

It's similar to mixing BW and nude for me, but taken down a notch and turned up in consistency department by quite a bit. BW hits me and others generally a notch harder in sexual department , except it can be polar if you are not feeling it that night . Here , it doesn't matter .

Selfies : pleasant , feel good selfies. No crazy drive, just light bliss .

If I had to give some cons : High dosages make me sleepy . I have tried 25 inches once and was ready to sleep right there and then . Washed off about 10 inches and got better all of a sudden .

With guys : real good generally . There were a couple of times people seemed to taken back at first but warmed up right after. It was somewhat weird . Overall , if in positive mood, people do see you as center of attention .

I also stand my ground on homme scent . It grew on me and I can work it , but I still think it's a tad too sweet. I mix in my other scents to kind of balance out the sweetness.

I am planning on testing another couple of weeks to draw firm conclusions .overall this is a winner in my book hitting all the right marks . Like DarkLord1 said , this is what irresistible should have been .

Cheers !

Note : mine is 5 drop copulin version . No jelousy from SO, better bed time AND increased affection in the past two weeks. Well done Snoopy , really well done ClappingClappingClapping
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019 11:25 PM by kocik2000.)
01-27-2019 11:18 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-28-2019 1:44 AM

I'm planning to order new bottle of LG.
I decided to purchase with 5 drops cops.
But I hesitate between the scents: whether it be Homme , Voracious or Pashazade.
Which one would be most liked by women.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
01-28-2019 1:44 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-28-2019 2:01 AM

Honestly, in my experience with the scents women dig all of them. I would say it’s more a matter of looking at the scent notes and deciding what one sounds best to you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-28-2019 2:01 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2019 10:26 AM

Between voracious and phasazade on me the ladies have commented me more on voracious but both was well liked.

If you decide homme I would suggest lightly scented.
01-28-2019 10:26 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-28-2019 11:20 AM

(01-28-2019 10:26 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Between voracious and phasazade on me the ladies have commented me more on voracious but both was well liked.

If you decide homme I would suggest lightly scented.

I have started going lightly scented on all my mines from LPMP and I find it works quite well for me. Just enough scent to cover the phero stink but not enough to be smelled in the next room.

01-28-2019 11:20 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-28-2019 11:36 AM

(01-27-2019 11:18 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I also stand my ground on homme scent . It grew on me and I can work it , but I still think it's a tad too sweet. I mix in my other scents to kind of balance out the sweetness.

(01-28-2019 10:26 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Between voracious and phasazade on me the ladies have commented me more on voracious but both was well liked.

Please forgive the interloping...A lot of guys sat they find Homme and Voracous too sweet, (previous SO included) but we (well, women who love those hints at foodie fragrance) DO love them and we WILL sidle up to you when wearing them. I wasn't a fan of phasazade, but I think I'm an outlier on that one Big Grin I know other guys may knock you for wearing something so "sweet", but you'll be the one pulling the attention, not them, lol! And that's how my last SO put it to the mockers too, Hahaha!

So many outstanding reviews of TLG! I'm jumping on the bandwagon, I hope. Just ordered some for my SO and I Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-28-2019 11:36 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah