Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-24-2019 4:53 PM

(01-24-2019 3:05 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  What signs do you need to see to say that there is attraction from a pheromone mix?

Asking because I see attraction from people that I've just met with TLG. Dilated pupils, touching, suggestive language.

That's inside of a structure. Did you use the oil or spray?

I was wearing three sprays of Excalibur scented Love God today. One spray split between the wrists and one spray to each side of the neck. I was seeing a lot of pupil dilation, motor mouth that turned to sexual comments (usually followed by a surprised look like they couldn't believe what they said) and that leading to KINO. This happened at least half a dozen times and I had 3 women of various ages all want to text me their number. I was shopping for clothes.

I would say that each of those are definite signs of attraction but that I also know what I consider a baseline behavior for where I am located. It might be different for someone else.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-24-2019 4:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shotty
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2019 8:47 AM

An update. Hit wise, I’ve had only one noticeable which as I quoted before, she grabbed me and asked for my number in another language while on holiday after seriously eye fucking me. Other than that, nothing majorly significant. My partner ‘marked her territory’ on me when leaving me in the gym recently, not that she wouldn’t ordinarily kiss me, she used those words. I had our six sprays on prior to my session. Love god unscented.

My real issue, finding places to trial it. Doesn’t seem to work on public as I can’t keep people in my cloud and I don’t often go to the pub etc. When I used to work with women, it was easier to perhaps see reactions compared to their normal state.

Not sure if I need to use more or get the one with extra cops?!

I would say, my letter is more up for sex but we also had a conversation recently about not having as regularly as we used to (daily down to twice a week)do might be that too. Just to add, our relationship is fine, she works shift, we have a young one and I often start in the small hours so it was more of a logistical issue (little bit of laziness)
01-25-2019 8:47 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-25-2019 9:18 AM

Just a suggestion but try starting small with two or three sprays for a few times and see how that works for you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-25-2019 9:18 AM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-25-2019 9:44 AM

I'm again back to testing TLG on regular basis. I have both oil and spray originally unscented. Still observing results on this so I'll report again when I understand the mix well.

For the scents, I transferred the oil to a euro dropper bottle then aged it with small vial of North Pole sampler. I found that the 10ml oil TLG with only such small amount of North Pole still covers the cops well.
On the sprayer, I had quite a few tinkering with it. I transferred 10ml out to an empty bottle and dumped the regular sample vial of LP:Homme to age that bottle. With 20ml on the original bottle, I aged it with 2 vials of Bad Boy and decided to dump another vial of UN when the BB scent wasn't strong enough. Long story short, I dumped everything back to its original bottle so it became this new unique Bad Boy, UN, LP:Homme at 21. I asked Mara if what I did was wrong and if they would clash but she approved my mix.

I'd like to ask anyone with the sprayer how large in diameter of the liquid is sprayed out at 2-3 inch distance? I'm having difficulty to get the right dosing with my faulty nozzle. Sometimes it doesn't spray out at all in one full press. If I keep pressing, it may come out with just a small spritz like less than the 2ml sample bottle spray or sometimes more. Thanks.
01-25-2019 9:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-25-2019 10:13 AM

(01-25-2019 9:44 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  I'd like to ask anyone with the sprayer how large in diameter of the liquid is sprayed out at 2-3 inch distance? I'm having difficulty to get the right dosing with my faulty nozzle. Sometimes it doesn't spray out at all in one full press. If I keep pressing, it may come out with just a small spritz like less than the 2ml sample bottle spray or sometimes more. Thanks.

I also have bad luck with the LPMP spray nozzles. When my sprayers are working properly I get about a 2" diameter at about 3 inches away. However, I don't usually spray that close, I tend to spray about 6-7 inches away to get a nice mist.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-25-2019 10:13 AM
Shotty
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2019 1:41 PM

(01-25-2019 9:18 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just a suggestion but try starting small with two or three sprays for a few times and see how that works for you.

Thanks for the advice! I’ll definetly try that for a few days.
Would you say this even though I had a definite hit in a woman asking for my number who I had not even uttered a word too? That was off 6-8 sprays circa 5 hrs before with a morning of heavy ish activity (sweat)
01-25-2019 1:41 PM

abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

01-25-2019 1:43 PM

(01-24-2019 3:05 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  What signs do you need to see to say that there is attraction from a pheromone mix?

Asking because I see attraction from people that I've just met with TLG. Dilated pupils, touching, suggestive language.

That's inside of a structure. Did you use the oil or spray?

I use the 60/40 unscented.

The bar was pretty empty, i did sit down with a couple of girls and they were very happy sit and chit chat, but there was no sexual tension. They weren't the most attractive but seeing as I'd been wanting to see what TLG was about I went with it. Eventually walking them back to their apartment. Asked if I could step in to use the bathroom and they had no issue with. Very comfortable interaction. Once I isolated one girl and started escalating , there simply was no tension even a little awkward.

Maybe attraction is the wrong word, there was no sexual tension. Again too early to conclude anything after one nights use. I'll continue to test.
01-25-2019 1:43 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-25-2019 7:56 PM

(01-25-2019 1:43 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  I use the 60/40 unscented.

The bar was pretty empty, i did sit down with a couple of girls and they were very happy sit and chit chat, but there was no sexual tension. They weren't the most attractive but seeing as I'd been wanting to see what TLG was about I went with it. Eventually walking them back to their apartment. Asked if I could step in to use the bathroom and they had no issue with. Very comfortable interaction. Once I isolated one girl and started escalating , there simply was no tension even a little awkward.

Maybe attraction is the wrong word, there was no sexual tension. Again too early to conclude anything after one nights use. I'll continue to test.

Fair enough. Thank you for the explanation.
01-25-2019 7:56 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-25-2019 8:22 PM

(01-25-2019 1:43 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Once I isolated one girl and started escalating , there simply was no tension even a little awkward.

How did this interaction go/end exactly?Confused

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-25-2019 8:22 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-25-2019 8:47 PM

Also how old were the women?
I have just suddenly noticed that my best hits, were women mid to late 20s. With anyone younger than that, while still acting very positive around me weren’t really sexual, but more trust and respect.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-25-2019 8:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah