Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-23-2019 10:32 AM

(01-23-2019 8:52 AM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  Put in an order for TLG unscented! Excited to get it.
I also put in an order for a samples of Girl Nip and LP Homme, hoping to mix whichever one I prefer into TLG. To anyone experienced: Will it be possible to say screw off the sprayer, and mix in a scent, without negatively affecting the blend?

One sample vial from LPMP 'should' be approximately equal to getting the product 'lightly scented' from them. Especially if you give it a week or so before trying it, the scent will be there and not be overwhelming but will be on the light side.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-23-2019 10:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-23-2019 1:35 PM

(01-23-2019 8:52 AM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  Put in an order for TLG unscented! Excited to get it.
I also put in an order for a samples of Girl Nip and LP Homme, hoping to mix whichever one I prefer into TLG. To anyone experienced: Will it be possible to say screw off the sprayer, and mix in a scent, without negatively affecting the blend?

You will need about 2 trial vials of LP:Homme to have your TLG lightly scented. I got mine lightly scented and 2 1/2 weeks ago I poured one of the two trial vials LP:Homme John included with my shipment into the TLG bottle to adjust the scent to my needs. I just had a quick scent test and so far the blend is on the right way but I can be certain in about 1 1/2 weeks. The next time I will order TLG LP:Homme scented I know I have to order lightly scented + 1 trial vial.

What you could do is pour the scent you want to have your TLG with into the bottle and let it age for a while. While the blend is aging try to find your sweet spot. Order a 1/3 Oz. oil of your preferred scent and after you know what your sweet spot is adjust the scent to your needs.

With the rest of the 1/3 Oz. bottle you could scent other unscented phero blends if you have some. That's what I do and it works great. LPMP has some excellent scents and they are high quality to cover mone stink.

I ordered a 1/3 Oz. kingmaker oil in a roll-on bottle to scent some of my unscented blends. Works great and the projection is excellent with Kingmaker Good
Just my 2 cents
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2019 1:37 PM by Phaethon.)
01-23-2019 1:35 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-24-2019 8:49 AM

Oooo I shouldn’t have done that....

12 inches oil unscented to wrists and neck.

Backstory
Catching up with some school friends I haven’t seen in a couple of years.
The wife was infatuated with me in high school and latched onto our group, one night her and my mate drunkenly hooked up and four boys later and still married. However I feel I have always had a special place in her heart. So what do I do? Wear TLG around to their house for dinner...

My mate was fairly normal, I mean we get along well anyway, and haven’t seen each other in ages. He spent some time in the Middle East getting treated like a king, so came back rather arrogant, but that seems to have settled a bit.
The wife however... I am not sure what Deer in the headlights looks like, but pretty quickly she was doe eyed. I am not sure I have ever seen anyone act like this before. There was this look of “what could have been” going on on her face. She also appeared to shit tested her husband a bit in the night too. However the biggest shock, was she appeared to get a bit coy and embarrassed when her husband brought up some of their sexual habits. Something that neither of them have ever been shy about before.
Barely leave the house and she is already messaging me, asking to make this a regular thing.

I am thinking this isn’t a mix I should wear around her again, and hope my orders come in shortly and I can try something else.
But the two main highlights are the doe eyes, and the embarrassed and coy. Literally the first time I have seen this happen on TLG.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-24-2019 8:49 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-24-2019 9:01 AM

(01-24-2019 8:49 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  ...The wife however... I am not sure what Deer in the headlights looks like, but pretty quickly she was doe eyed. I am not sure I have ever seen anyone act like this before. There was this look of “what could have been” going on on her face. She also appeared to shit tested her husband a bit in the night too...

I'm sure the others will +1 this...but...

If you wear the Love God, you'll need to get used to this sort of thing. To quote Yoda, "A blessing as well as curse, it is."

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-24-2019 9:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-24-2019 9:15 AM

(01-24-2019 9:01 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I'm sure the others will +1 this...but...

If you wear the Love God, you'll need to get used to this sort of thing. To quote Yoda, "A blessing as well as curse, it is."

Yeah, I have had friends in relationships mate bash heaps of times. But there was a known history of not being happy beforehand. This is the first happily married friend that seemed to be affected, but it’s probably my bad, I knew the history going in, but science y’know?

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-24-2019 9:15 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-24-2019 9:32 AM

(01-24-2019 9:01 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I'm sure the others will +1 this...but...

I could not agree more with this statement! Before The Love God I was used to getting the occasional naughty picture messaged my way but now I have women in committed relationships (multiple women) doing this to me routinely. All insinuating many fun things could be mine if I would be interested. (Yeah... there be dragons...)

Definitely something you'll need to get used to. She's been smitten by The Love god. She's in deep smit.

I just thought about the irony of wanting other products to come in to play with because something is working TOO well! sideLol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-24-2019 9:32 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-24-2019 9:39 AM

(01-24-2019 9:32 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Before The Love God I was used to getting the occasional naughty picture messaged my way but now I have women in committed relationships (multiple women) doing this to me routinely.

Same here, probably not as many women though. I've received enough...ahem...suggestive and unsolicited pictures that I'm considering starting up my own adult website: Gladen's Girls.

(01-24-2019 9:32 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  She's in deep smit.
Quote of the day!
Snoopy, my friend, you have just surmised all the effects of the Love God into one sentence: After multiple exposures, she's most definitely in deep smit!
(01-24-2019 9:15 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  .. but science y’know?

He blinded her with Science! (sorry Mr. Dolby for the misquote)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019 9:41 AM by Gladen.)
01-24-2019 9:39 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

01-24-2019 12:54 PM

Have run the love God once so far. Fantastic self effects, just an extreme calm and clear headspace. No rush no change in mood just crystal clear thinking.

Effects on others, did not generate much if any any attraction, however lots of comfort was obvious. Wasn't the longest test just out at a bar for about an hour.

Almsot all my mone usage is done through cold approaching and it's been mentioned that it might not be the right mone for that but I'll continue to test it until I have an obvious conclusion. I may have used too much (8 sprays) @27 years old.

Will also try to run it on a few dates in the near future.
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019 12:56 PM by abn1391.)
01-24-2019 12:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-24-2019 2:38 PM

(01-24-2019 12:54 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Almsot all my mone usage is done through cold approaching and it's been mentioned that it might not be the right mone for that but I'll continue to test it until I have an obvious conclusion. I may have used too much (8 sprays) @27 years old.

I'm anxious to see how well you fare with TLG in that particular setting and with that particular style. Most of us have used it more social settings, or those that are not construed to be pickup settings; so your observations and usage will add a lot to the knowledge base of this mix.

On dates and one-on-one it really shines. I think you'll have lots of fun with it in that capacity

01-24-2019 2:38 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-24-2019 3:05 PM

(01-24-2019 12:54 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Have run the love God once so far. Fantastic self effects, just an extreme calm and clear headspace. No rush no change in mood just crystal clear thinking.

Effects on others, did not generate much if any any attraction, however lots of comfort was obvious. Wasn't the longest test just out at a bar for about an hour.

Almsot all my mone usage is done through cold approaching and it's been mentioned that it might not be the right mone for that but I'll continue to test it until I have an obvious conclusion. I may have used too much (8 sprays) @27 years old.

What signs do you need to see to say that there is attraction from a pheromone mix?

Asking because I see attraction from people that I've just met with TLG. Dilated pupils, touching, suggestive language.

That's inside of a structure. Did you use the oil or spray?
01-24-2019 3:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah