Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-22-2019 7:45 PM

@Sullivan; Thanks for your latest repost with TLG. Tried to rep you, but system won't allow until I spread the love...Dodgy
01-22-2019 7:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2019 8:09 PM

(01-22-2019 7:45 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  @Sullivan; Thanks for your latest repost with TLG. Tried to rep you, but system won't allow until I spread the love...Dodgy

Cheers man.
I am trying to report less on here so it’s not just the same ppl all the time. But I am also reporting when there are more extreme behaviours around me.
So I am glad you enjoyed the report.
I am also a little worried ppl might see my reports and just go, he’s not closing, so how good can it be?
But I very much want to convey, it’s all me not TLG that’s holding me back in that department.
While this probably isn’t a night club mix, it needs time to do its magic, I feel giving it time, you will get consistent hits.
I even left out the bartender last night, I know I know “paid hitter,” however after a few flirtations at the bar, whenever she came to the back room where our talk was, her eyes only left me when she was looking to make sure she didn’t walk into anything, or looking at someone when she handed them their food.
I am looking forward to getting my increased cops version of TLG.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-22-2019 8:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-22-2019 8:12 PM

(01-22-2019 8:09 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Cheers man.
I am trying to report less on here so it’s not just the same ppl all the time. But I am also reporting when there are more extreme behaviours around me.
So I am glad you enjoyed the report.
I am also a little worried ppl might see my reports and just go, he’s not closing, so how good can it be?
But I very much want to convey, it’s all me not TLG that’s holding me back in that department.
While this probably isn’t a night club mix, it needs time to do its magic, I feel giving it time, you will get consistent hits.
I even left out the bartender last night, I know I know “paid hitter,” however after a few flirtations at the bar, whenever she came to the back room where our talk was, her eyes only left me when she was looking to make sure she didn’t walk into anything, or looking at someone when she handed them their food.
I am looking forward to getting my increased cops version of TLG.

Nice report! I love that guys (such as you) are having such good luck that you feel the need to hold back on some hits (like the bartender!) I can relate to being afraid that the hits will seem 'too over the top.' Thanks

I'd rep you but I too, have to spread the love first. Thanks

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-22-2019 8:12 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2019 8:30 PM

(01-22-2019 8:12 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Nice report! I love that guys (such as you) are having such good luck that you feel the need to hold back on some hits (like the bartender!) I can relate to being afraid that the hits will seem 'too over the top.' Thanks

I'd rep you but I too, have to spread the love first. Thanks

Yeah, it’s getting to the point I have to be careful when discussing stories to friends. Things may seem a bit incredible without TLG context.
I messaged my mother about ‘Jessica Biel’, and she works with my brothers ex, so my mum showed the ex the message and she just goes “He’s a Sullivan.”
So thankfully for some I have the family “gift of the gab” as an excuse.
But I am still waiting for someone else to be like wtf man?

I also think if I reported every single possible hit that TLG produces, my reports would be about five times as long.
I mean should we just report sexual hits? Social hits where randoms go motormouth? Alpha hits? The difference in other communication after a LG interaction?
There’s just so much good going on, you sort of have to pick the highlights.

Current stash

Journal
01-22-2019 8:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-22-2019 8:49 PM

(01-22-2019 8:30 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Yeah, it’s getting to the point I have to be careful when discussing stories to friends. Things may seem a bit incredible without TLG context.
I messaged my mother about ‘Jessica Biel’, and she works with my brothers ex, so my mum showed the ex the message and she just goes “He’s a Sullivan.”
So thankfully for some I have the family “gift of the gab” as an excuse.
But I am still waiting for someone else to be like wtf man?

I also think if I reported every single possible hit that TLG produces, my reports would be about five times as long.
I mean should we just report sexual hits? Social hits where randoms go motormouth? Alpha hits? The difference in other communication after a LG interaction?
There’s just so much good going on, you sort of have to pick the highlights.

I can relate to your problem! It can be a bit crazy trying to figure out where to draw the line. It is definitely easier with people you know to draw the baseline comparisons but even Jessica Biel sounds like she was pretty strongly affected.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-22-2019 8:49 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2019 9:35 PM

(01-22-2019 8:09 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Cheers man...I am looking forward to getting my increased cops version of TLG.

Oh yes!!!Yahoo believe me, I'm patiently waiting for those juicy reports...popcorn
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019 9:35 PM by DssMaster.)
01-22-2019 9:35 PM

Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2019 11:01 PM

I tend to agree that Jessica Biel appeared to be affected, but without any idea of baseline, and the fact I had an added advantage of joint interests, I really couldn’t be certain.
There is also the chance that my baseline of observation has changed, what previously may have made me go WTF, now I’m sitting there thinking, is she trying to hump my leg? No? Mustn’t be affected then.

From what I could tell, there appeared to be about half a dozen people interested, or going for the higher cops version. Once the scents settle, and people can start testing it, this might suddenly become a very interesting thread.
I mean with the basic LG I have smelt arousal on two women, and that’s mostly because we were in private quarters where the smell lingered, I would love to know the ones I have missed.
I do have a feeling that number will climb in the not too distant future.

Current stash

Journal
01-22-2019 11:01 PM
juggernaut1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-23-2019 8:52 AM

Put in an order for TLG unscented! Excited to get it.
I also put in an order for a samples of Girl Nip and LP Homme, hoping to mix whichever one I prefer into TLG. To anyone experienced: Will it be possible to say screw off the sprayer, and mix in a scent, without negatively affecting the blend?
01-23-2019 8:52 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-23-2019 9:00 AM

(01-23-2019 8:52 AM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  To anyone experienced: Will it be possible to screw off the sprayer, and mix in a scent, without negatively affecting the blend?

I'm not sure the scent samples are enough to properly scent the entire bottle of TLG, so you'll probably need more than what is in the scent sample vial. They contain just a small amount of perfume oil for people to try new scents and see if they like it. But yes, you can unscrew the spray nozzle and add the sample(s) to the content inside the bottle, without causing any negative effects to the phero blend.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2019 9:06 AM by DssMaster.)
01-23-2019 9:00 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2019 10:10 AM

(01-23-2019 9:00 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  I'm not sure the scent samples are enough to properly scent the entire bottle of TLG, so you'll probably need more than what is in the scent sample vial. They contain just a small amount of perfume oil for people to try new scents and see if they like it. But yes, you can unscrew the spray nozzle and add the sample(s) to the content inside the bottle, without causing any negative effects to the phero blend.

Scented oil is more potent than you think. I put a small vial into an old bottle of AM and the smell is really strong when sprayed. Take into consideration that some oils are more concentrated then others and a little goes a long way.
Plus a faint scent is more appealing to women as supposed to a very strong scent. That way they can get closer if they want to smell your scent.
01-23-2019 10:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah