Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-20-2019 9:37 PM

Yeah, I actually quite enjoy the smell even with my nose directly on application point. But wasn’t certain if maybe it was just me, and don’t want to smell funky to others.
But it definitely makes me feel less self conscious about how my cover scent is.
I mean I’m not sure they would have told me if I did smell, but it didn’t seem to give a negative effect to our interactions.

I have ordered a bunch of new products I will be trialing shortly, but I definitely know I will throw on TLG for any situation where I know I need something consistent.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-20-2019 9:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-20-2019 9:42 PM

(01-20-2019 9:37 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  I have ordered a bunch of new products I will be trialing shortly, but I definitely know I will throw on TLG for any situation where I know I need something consistent.

I'm glad you've been enjoying it! Dance

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-20-2019 9:42 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2019 4:19 PM

(01-20-2019 9:42 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm glad you've been enjoying it! Dance

Yeah.
So much so that I feel I am cheating on it with new mones.
It is a little, what is the point? When I know TLG works.
However I also know, that just because TLG works and is a good all rounder, doesn’t mean there is not something else out there that might be better for me, or at least just better in certain situations.

Current stash

Journal
01-21-2019 4:19 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-21-2019 5:25 PM

(01-21-2019 4:19 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Yeah.
So much so that I feel I am cheating on it with new mones.
It is a little, what is the point? When I know TLG works.
However I also know, that just because TLG works and is a good all rounder, doesn’t mean there is not something else out there that might be better for me, or at least just better in certain situations.

You've just hit on the conundrum of every phero enthusiast! 'Sure this is the best thing I've ever tried, but... what if something can get me laid/attention/*insert desired response here* even more easily!'

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-21-2019 5:25 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-22-2019 5:14 AM

Oh, Snoopy ... You are so right.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019 5:15 AM by avi.)
01-22-2019 5:14 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-22-2019 9:12 AM

Had an OMFLG night.

An extremely nice, pleasant, and witty mid-forties lady (not stunning, but not bad looking either) came on to me hard and heavy and propositioned me for sex. I think this was the first time that I, on the Love God, became the prey and not the hunter.

Light details in my journal.

Edited to add: I agree on the 'what if something is better' philosophy. I had decided that I will devote about 1 week out of each month to try out other products. Thus far, nothing else has been so perfect for me. Your results may vary.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019 9:14 AM by Gladen.)
01-22-2019 9:12 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-22-2019 9:18 AM

(01-22-2019 9:12 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Had an OMFLG night.

An extremely nice, pleasant, and witty mid-forties lady (not stunning, but not bad looking either) came on to me hard and heavy and propositioned me for sex. I think this was the first time that I, on the Love God, became the prey and not the hunter.

Light details in my journal.

Edited to add: I agree on the 'what if something is better' philosophy. I had decided that I will devote about 1 week out of each month to try out other products. Thus far, nothing else has been so perfect for me. Your results may vary.

Wow! Are you sure you haven’t unwittingly been hunted before? From what I have read, you outline more than one situation where you were a willing participant in being hunted.

I have to admit to ‘whatifitis’ myself. I still play with new things just for the fun of it. Tried Bad Wolf for several days thanks to the generosity of another member. Unfortunately it just didn’t jive with me but I am having fun watching other guys positive experiences with it. I still wear C36 and other products for the fun of it.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019 9:22 AM by Snoopyace.)
01-22-2019 9:18 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-22-2019 9:31 AM

(01-22-2019 9:18 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Wow! Are you sure you haven’t unwittingly been hunted before? From what I have read, you outline more than one situation where you were a willing participant in being hunted.

Yes, of course, to a point. Usually the dance begins by her showing an opening, however disguised or tenuous, and I slightly escalate by stimulating her passions and imagination (allowing her to feel what she wants to feel in order to be receptive) and then the dance begins.

This wonderful MILF turned the tables, took a perceived opening from me, escalated, then led the dance. A Gladena, if you will.

Usually I initiate, then we both dance together with me giving light and gentle nudges towards the denouement. My style is a mutual thing. In this instance she was definitely the instigator and leader.

It was most decidedly her going after what she wanted in this instance. She was controlling it; not saying that I did not allow this; but she was the huntress full and complete.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-22-2019 9:31 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-22-2019 9:38 AM

Whoo! Party

01-22-2019 9:38 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2019 6:06 PM

Approx 12 inches wrists and neck in unscented oil with coverscent

OMFLG

I was back at the emergency dentist yesterday morning, and had brought some stuff to do some work, but quickly put it away when a 68 year old lady and I got into a wonderful discussion, while we waited. One of the topics was about how the last time she were there, someone tried pushing in(we get there early so we wait less time later) and surprise surprise, as the doors opened and we went in, an early 20s man pushed in, but behind us. We sort of looked at each other about what to do, it is a lot easier to tell someone off when they do it to you, and not others.
The older lady spoke to the receptionist about it, and we hoped our work was done.
Sitting in front of the tv, the older lady sat two seats to my left, and we continued our discussion. Lo and behold, mr pushy sat two seats to my right, and decided he wanted to debate against what I was saying.
So I decided to give him the verbal slap down, and gave my finishing move of telling him off for being selfish and pushing in front of people who had waited longer. Calmly I turned back to the older lady and continued our conversation, while also glancing up at the tv, to get a view of what the guy was doing in my peripheral. For 5 so,I’d minutes he stare at me like a stunned mullet. Mouth agape, eyes bulging, completely lost for words.
Now I am not sure if he got TLG vibe from me and thought this would be a safe person to start talking to and then was shocked at my reaction, but I have never seen anyone react like that. This is also the first time you could say I “lost my temper,” or went for solid authority on TLG and I found the results rather interesting.

Moving on, I get assigned a dentistry student and the love gods were looking down on me, she was a 28 year old Jessica Biel lookalike. While there is limited time to banter when someone has a drill in your mouth, there was a bit of time at the beginning to have a bit of back and forth. She was unfamiliar with the chair I was in, so it took a while to get me into position, and I was joking at what point I am going to end up flipped over on my head.
After a quick examination of my mouth she said I have a few things I need to get sorted, would I like her to be my continuing dentist,it means I jump waiting lists and can get all things sorted instead of coming through emergency for all my major stuff.
28 year old Jessica Biel look alike, of course I said yes.
While nothing conclusive here, partially because she spent half the morning inflicting pain upon me, and partially since I was being a lot more subtle myself because don’t piss off the woman with a drill in your mouth, but I would be interested to see where this goes.

It was about twelve hours later so I applied approx 4 inches onto the backs of my hands. I know TLG has a really long life, but figured better safe than sorry since there hasn’t been much OD reports.

I arrived early to an MBTI meeting at a bar. The woman that chased me down last week was the first to arrive. After saying hello to a couple of people as she enters, she walks straight up so me and sits opposite me at the table, there was a guy on her right that started talking to her, and the whole time she is talking to him she is side eyeing to me. I have never noticed women do this to me, so all I can think is DAMN what is in this mix. Not long after she wanders off and talks to some other people and I thought that was a little weird. We bump into each other at the bar later, and she makes this big deal about apologising for leaving, but she can’t stand the guy who was next to her, and he often follows her around at these meetings. Cool cockblock son.
Meanwhile, one of the other ladies I met last week comes and talks to me. LOTS of flirtatious behaviour, but I don’t know her baseline. So when she later moves because she is sitting right behind a taller person for the talk, I pay attention to her baseline around others. A little bit of hair flipping, a little bit of flirting, but definitely not to the levels she was around me. After the talk my friend goes over and speaks to the two women, so I follow, and more extreme compliments from the first Lady, I am so interesting, she loves listening to me talk, yadda yadda yadda. Until we get to a specific topic we both rather disagree on. It’s rather a dealbreaker for me, and I know it annoyed her. She wasn’t around for much longer and decided to wander around. Or it could be the fact her friend basically flew into my arms to give me a giant hug after I finished one of my rants. So moving onto the hugger... a little more flirting back and forth, (I am not much of a toucher, and I know that’s big indication of flirting, so I am trying to touch people more, but I’m bad at it) I reaching out and touching her when we laughed or i was making a point,but did it once without really looking, annnnnddddddd....grabbed her breast. I overdramtically apologised(jokingly) and she lost it laughing. Not long after she was laughing and practically fell in my lap. And soon after that the night was winding down. I probably should have grabbed her number, however at this point I am happy just to practice my flirting.

The whole day just seemed like a OMFLG moment.
I was also intrigued what happened when I brought out the verbal hulk on someone.
I did five years of army cadets and often forget I have an inner drill sergeant.
Poor guy is probably going all D’onofrio right now.

Current stash

Journal
01-22-2019 6:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah