Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-20-2019 1:43 AM

(01-19-2019 9:31 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Okay, I've perused the LPMP site a few times... how come there's no easy to locate link to actually ordering this product? I am going to go search through this thread to locate an ordering link, but it shouldn't be this hard.

Welcome back! It’s been some time.
01-20-2019 1:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shotty
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2019 3:04 AM

So I received my bottle of spray, unscented as I want to keep it secret and use my expensive colognes as cover.

I initially tried two sprays with my partner... went to bed and she just seemed more keen initial thoughts were positive even then. .

My next attempt at wearing the stuff was on holiday and I put on 6-8 sprays as I was hoping it would last out until morning and that I was going to be getting sweaty due to snowboarding. At lunch, I had forgotten I had it on and a woman sat alone in the bar followed me out for a cigarette. She eye fucked my about three times and even when I went back into the bar she carried on. About 40 mins later, I was still eating she was too (alone) I walked past her to the toilet, on the way back, she stuck her arm out to tap me as I walked by with her phone in her hand, we didn’t speak the same language but it was clear this was a major hit.
She was white, about 35 (I’m 32). She did seem like the type of girl who didn’t take a lot of ‘effort’ let’s say, but still, a major hit and she totally embarrassed herself asking for my number but the LG must have cast a spell
01-20-2019 3:04 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-20-2019 3:44 AM

(01-20-2019 12:53 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Wore it out today. Lp homme scent. I'm guessing regular strength scent. About 8 inches. I think the scent is to strong. I cant get the hang of it. Seems like not very strong but I cant put more on or I'd suffocate myself with my lp homme scented mustard gas.

Gonna order unscented next time

Hey Saiyanprince,
read posts #1165 and #1187 regarding scent strength.

Give it 4 weeks time to age and the scent will not be so powerfull/strong anymore.
01-20-2019 3:44 AM
oncearound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2019 11:22 AM

(01-20-2019 1:09 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  If you decide to go with scented again I highly recommend getting it ‘Lightly Scented.’ I was not aware that was an option but once I found out, I ordered my LP #9 that way in both spray and oil. The scent is there and lasts but isn’t overwhelming.

How do you order lightly scented?

I ordered TLG unscented and now that I have tried the scent sampler pack I wished I would have ordered it scented.
01-20-2019 11:22 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-20-2019 11:39 AM

(01-20-2019 11:22 AM)oncearound Wrote:  How do you order lightly scented?

I ordered TLG unscented and now that I have tried the scent sampler pack I wished I would have ordered it scented.

When you order just email them and they will take care of it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-20-2019 11:39 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-20-2019 12:35 PM

(01-20-2019 1:09 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  If you decide to go with the scented option again, I highly recommend getting it ‘Lightly Scented.’ I was not aware that was an option, but once I found out, I ordered my LP #9 that way in both spray and oil. The scent is there and lasts, but isn’t overwhelming.

I second that as well. I ordered mine in the 60/40 alcohol/oil spray form, lightly scented in LP: Homme, and I find the scent strong enough to last 4-5 hours on me depending on how active (dancing) I am when I put it on.
01-20-2019 12:35 PM

sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-20-2019 5:35 PM

Looking to order a couple of bottles of TLG. Scented or unscented is the question. Any suggestions Snoopyace?

I have enough coverscents and some are even LPMP scents, so not worried about covering the Pheromones. Even have super iso e and timbersilk if needed.

However, the scents premixed in with the Pheromones have any advantage over the ones without in terms of longevity, range and sillage?
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2019 5:38 PM by sooner1991.)
01-20-2019 5:35 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-20-2019 6:24 PM

(01-20-2019 5:35 PM)sooner1991 Wrote:  Looking to order a couple of bottles of TLG. Scented or unscented is the question. Any suggestions Snoopyace?

I have enough coverscents and some are even LPMP scents, so not worried about covering the Pheromones. Even have super iso e and timbersilk if needed.

However, the scents premixed in with the Pheromones have any advantage over the ones without in terms of longevity, range and sillage?

You ARE well stocked for cover scents! Personally, I prefer the premixed scents/pheromones over using a separate cover scent. That's just me. If you are so motivated, you can get unscented pheromones and combine them into your own cover scents as well. I've done that with a bottle of unscented Love God spray that I added Cinis Labs Whiskey Tobacco Malt scent to. It works and smells fantastic!

It just requires a bit of extra ingenuity/bottles to do. I don't feel that getting unscented Pheromones and using separate cover scents is necessarily a deal breaker, however.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2019 6:32 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-20-2019 6:24 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2019 9:18 PM

This is just another review on how TLG just makes life go a little smoother.
I will have to wait until tomorrow night to respond on it’s more sexual side...

Approx 12 inches neck and wrist of oil.

So today I had to go to the emergency dentist.
While waiting for it to open, I had an early 50s Syrian gentleman that wouldn’t stop talking to me, something I would have preferred if he didn’t, as I can be quite introverted, and had my headphones in while watching a video on YouTube. However this didn’t stop him from talking to me about nothing important.

Once I went into the dentist I was looked at by a mid-50s male dentist, and there was a mid 40s dental hygienist, she was short and frumpy, but generally pleasant.
Without going into too much detail, the dentist gave me beyond normal service, doing more than he was allowed as a government run dentist, and charging me the bare minimum. The dental hygienist wouldn’t stop talking, and either the dentist usually gets annoyed at this, or is was more than she usually does, because he made obvious signals of either confusion or frustration.
It’s was either that or because she was practically crawling into my lap during the procedure. She was sitting down next to me and was leaning on me the whole time.
I was even a little worried because while letting TLG dry, I quickly dashed out the door, forgetting a cover scent, neither of them seemed to notice that. However it is the middle of summer, so they are probably used to a few smelly patients.

I think TLG just paid for itself with one dental session.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-20-2019 9:18 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-20-2019 9:27 PM

(01-20-2019 9:18 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  This is just another review on how TLG just makes life go a little smoother.
I will have to wait until tomorrow night to respond on it’s more sexual side...

Approx 12 inches neck and wrist of oil.

So today I had to go to the emergency dentist.
While waiting for it to open, I had an early 50s Syrian gentleman that wouldn’t stop talking to me, something I would have preferred if he didn’t, as I can be quite introverted, and had my headphones in while watching a video on YouTube. However this didn’t stop him from talking to me about nothing important.

Once I went into the dentist I was looked at by a mid-50s male dentist, and there was a mid 40s dental hygienist, she was short and frumpy, but generally pleasant.
Without going into too much detail, the dentist gave me beyond normal service, doing more than he was allowed as a government run dentist, and charging me the bare minimum. The dental hygienist wouldn’t stop talking, and either the dentist usually gets annoyed at this, or is was more than she usually does, because he made obvious signals of either confusion or frustration.
It’s was either that or because she was practically crawling into my lap during the procedure. She was sitting down next to me and was leaning on me the whole time.
I was even a little worried because while letting TLG dry, I quickly dashed out the door, forgetting a cover scent, neither of them seemed to notice that. However it is the middle of summer, so they are probably used to a few smelly patients.

I think TLG just paid for itself with one dental session.

Oh wow! that is awesome! Yup, I'm glad to see that you are also noticing just how amazing TLG is at even social interactions. I've noticed in my trials with the unscented TLG that whether it be a spray or oil, after the brief drydown period, people don't seem to notice the phero stench from it. Even without a cover scent.

01-20-2019 9:27 PM

Share This Thread