Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-17-2019 1:32 PM

(01-17-2019 12:48 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Well. My teacher did that to my desk too but I moved the papers like a boss. Its like he didn't want us to sit together. I did notice on the first day she brought him fresh home made muffins she preapared that morning and he is the type that checks out the female students making it obvious he's looking at their assets but I doubt theres anything going on there. He probably just felt jealous cause besides him I'm the only cock in the hen house and women compliment me all the time in that class and show me their interest.
For example they comment in front of class that I'll have problems in my new career because women will be hitting on me all the time.
Yep you’ll just have to go around this guy.
01-17-2019 1:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-17-2019 2:12 PM

(01-17-2019 10:28 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Ok so I'm back to report.
4 sprays around the neck.
Doing this from class asI am now sitting by myself.

My teacher decided to cock block me so he spread out some paper work on this girls desk so when she walked in she could not sit besises me.
But I believe that if she really wanted to sit besides me she would not have cared and sat there anyway and moved the paperwork so I am baffled as to what went wrong here.
Any input?

Just a heads-up man, this is not the context for meeting girls. I know that it's convenient, but you're already starting to create a strange narrative simply due to the inopportune situation.

Get her number. If she turns you down, try again while using TLG until you get a yes.

Based on the reviews, TLG should be easily strong enough for this.

Remember, guys f*ck for sport.......girls date for sport.

Cheers!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-17-2019 2:12 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2019 2:15 PM

(01-17-2019 2:12 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Just a heads-up man, this is not the context for meeting girls. I know that it's convenient, but you're already starting to create a strange narrative simply due to the inopportune situation.

Get her number. If she turns you down, try again while using TLG until you get a yes.

Based on the reviews, TLG should be easily strong enough for this.

Remember, guys f*ck for sport.......girls date for sport.

Cheers!Big boss

Well said
01-17-2019 2:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-19-2019 5:05 PM

I'm not sure how or when, but for some reason I started using 16+ inches (40 cm) of oil and 6 or so sprays of the alcohol spray of TLG regardless of scent. It hit me a couple of days ago that when I was testing I didn't feel I needed that much so I can't remember why I started using more. *shrugs*

Anyhow, for the past few days I've been going with 2 sprays (split between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck) and about 10-12 inches (25 to 30 cm to the same app points) and have still been having great luck. I don't know how else to describe it but at those dosages it seems more in your face social and not as overtly sexual but I've also noticed that it really seems to sneak up on women just as effectively as it does when I wear more. I love how this stuff just slides right into a woman's psyche and unlocks the door.

If anything, I think it works better for my bride at this dose because it doesn't seem to overwhelm her. I love when she wakes up in the morning and tells me that she's had crazy sex dreams about me all night and then demands a quicky before work. Never happens without pheromone assistance but happens more with The Love God than anything else I wear.

Don't be afraid to go with the 'less is more' philosophy if you want to try something different. blowkiss

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-19-2019 5:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-19-2019 7:22 PM

(01-19-2019 5:05 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm not sure how or when, but for some reason I started using 16+ inches (40 cm) of oil and 6 or so sprays of the alcohol spray of TLG regardless of scent. It hit me a couple of days ago that when I was testing I didn't feel I needed that much so I can't remember why I started using more. *shrugs*

Anyhow, for the past few days I've been going with 2 sprays (split between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck) and about 10-12 inches (25 to 30 cm to the same app points) and have still been having great luck. I don't know how else to describe it but at those dosages it seems more in your face social and not as overtly sexual but I've also noticed that it really seems to sneak up on women just as effectively as it does when I wear more. I love how this stuff just slides right into a woman's psyche and unlocks the door.

If anything, I think it works better for my bride at this dose because it doesn't seem to overwhelm her. I love when she wakes up in the morning and tells me that she's had crazy sex dreams about me all night and then demands a quicky before work. Never happens without pheromone assistance but happens more with The Love God than anything else I wear.

Don't be afraid to go with the 'less is more' philosophy if you want to try something different. blowkiss

I also tried just 2 sprays, Snoop. Worked really well. Had some extreme reactions even at that low dose.

Now I added some passion copulins. Smell like watermelon. About two dime sized drops with 4 sprays of TLG. For some reason, the social was much, much stronger for me.

I had guys and girls talking to me for a really long time. Now I didn’t see the attraction the way it normally happens (with the eye contact first). It was talk, then a touch, then the conversation just took off. One Arab young lady...Early 20’s. She asked for my number. She had on a head covering too so I was surprised. She talked to me for over an hour and I had to pry myself away.
01-19-2019 7:22 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-19-2019 9:31 PM

Okay, I've perused the LPMP site a few times... how come there's no easy to locate link to actually ordering this product? I am going to go search through this thread to locate an ordering link, but it shouldn't be this hard.
01-19-2019 9:31 PM
Sunkapri1220
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2019 10:44 PM

try this. type in "the love god mark love potion" (without the quotations) in google and it came up as the first search result
01-19-2019 10:44 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-19-2019 11:09 PM

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-19-2019 11:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-20-2019 12:53 AM

Wore it out today. Lp homme scent. I'm guessing regular strength scent. About 8 inches. I think the scent is to strong. I cant get the hang of it. Seems like not very strong but I cant put more on or I'd suffocate myself with my lp homme scented mustard gas.

Gonna order unscented next time
01-20-2019 12:53 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-20-2019 1:09 AM

If you decide to go with scented again I highly recommend getting it ‘Lightly Scented.’ I was not aware that was an option but once I found out, I ordered my LP #9 that way in both spray and oil. The scent is there and lasts but isn’t overwhelming.

01-20-2019 1:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah