Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Sunkapri1220
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-16-2019 7:03 PM

(01-16-2019 4:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Okay, so someone on here asked me to pull out my old bottles of TLG (or should I say, V3 with the 5 drops of copulins as opposed to just 3) for scientific purposes. From my acquaintance with those bottles as well as my notes from previously, I can definitely say I get a bit more in the way of self effects from the 5 drop boosted bottles. I normally have a healthy sex drive but with 3 drops that's amped up. 5 drops I get HORNY. Eek I also notice that women of all ages generally are a bit more forward with me. More likely to open me (even though with 3 drops, they are also very open and willing to chat me up so it isn't any sort of issue.) I will say that the initial copulins smell is definitely stronger for the first 15 or so minutes. Amazing what 2 drops will do in that way.

My short answer, in my humble opinion the 2 drops do add a bit to the mix but it is already pretty damn great the way it is. I'm not going to go out of my way to get it added but if you want to, just know that there is a bit more copulins stench to deal with until it dries down.

I am assuming we can request the 2 extra drops via email or at check out?
01-16-2019 7:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-16-2019 7:17 PM

(01-16-2019 7:03 PM)Sunkapri1220 Wrote:  I am assuming we can request the 2 extra drops via email or at check out?

Yes you can.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-16-2019 7:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2019 10:28 AM

Ok so I'm back to report.
4 sprays around the neck.
Doing this from class asI am now sitting by myself.

My teacher decided to cock block me so he spread out some paper work on this girls desk so when she walked in she could not sit besises me.
But I believe that if she really wanted to sit besides me she would not have cared and sat there anyway and moved the paperwork so I am baffled as to what went wrong here.
Any input?
01-17-2019 10:28 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-17-2019 11:02 AM

(01-17-2019 10:28 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  My teacher decided to cock block me so he spread out some paper work on this girls desk so when she walked in she could not sit besises me.
But I believe that if she really wanted to sit besides me she would not have cared and sat there anyway and moved the paperwork so I am baffled as to what went wrong here.
Any input?

My two cents of opinion are that the professor either did that because it was a convenient place for him to do so, and she followed the paradigm of behavior in a classroom setting and took and empty seat, rather than buck conventions and tradition and remove the instructor's papers so she could sit at her usual spot; or you have stumbled across a real, or imagined, teacher-student affair (current or in the making) and you have, indeed, been victimized by a saboteur in a position of power in that setting (but I see that as unlikely).

Had you already established a connection with her, and already been in a spot of kinship with her to the point that she is feeling attraction for you; one might expect the low possibility of her moving the papers to sit in your proximity. However, unless I've been interpreting everything incorrectly, you haven't really walked through any doors that TLG can open just yet; you've only worn it and waited for her to notice you.

Myself, I'd turn this little setback around and catch up to her, making sure she was in my phero-cloud of omnipresent Gladenism, and let her know that class was so dull, boring, and desolate without her sitting next to me and that my day, without her presence and proximity, is just that much more dimmed by her absence. I'd then make her laugh and smile, and allow her to imagine, though subtle and open ended cues, that sitting next to me next time would be awesome; then leave her with a laugh, smile, and warm feelings about our encounter...leave her wanting more of the feelings I just invoked within her. But that's just me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019 11:05 AM by Gladen.)
01-17-2019 11:02 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2019 11:17 AM

(01-17-2019 11:02 AM)Gladen Wrote:  My two cents of opinion are that the professor either did that because it was a convenient place for him to do so, and she followed the paradigm of behavior in a classroom setting and took and empty seat, rather than buck conventions and tradition and remove the instructor's papers so she could sit at her usual spot; or you have stumbled across a real, or imagined, teacher-student affair (current or in the making) and you have, indeed, been victimized by a saboteur in a position of power in that setting (but I see that as unlikely).

Had you already established a connection with her, and already been in a spot of kinship with her to the point that she is feeling attraction for you; one might expect the low possibility of her moving the papers to sit in your proximity. However, unless I've been interpreting everything incorrectly, you haven't really walked through any doors that TLG can open just yet; you've only worn it and waited for her to notice you.

Myself, I'd turn this little setback around and catch up to her, making sure she was in my phero-cloud of omnipresent Gladenism, and let her know that class was so dull, boring, and desolate without her sitting next to me and that my day, without her presence and proximity, is just that much more dimmed by her absence. I'd then make her laugh and smile, and allow her to imagine, though subtle and open ended cues, that sitting next to me next time would be awesome; then leave her with a laugh, smile, and warm feelings about our encounter...leave her wanting more of the feelings I just invoked within her. But that's just me.
I really dont know, I thought I had good rappor with her. She told me about her past and he family issues as well as her future plans.
Today she is talking about her boyfriend a lot in class.
01-17-2019 11:17 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-17-2019 11:22 AM

(01-17-2019 11:17 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Today she is talking about her boyfriend a lot in class.

That is actually a good sign, from a seduction standpoint.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-17-2019 11:22 AM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-17-2019 12:04 PM

Talking good ? Bad ? If she sais something that she doesn't like about him, you can give your input from your perspective at the same time fitting the view of what she wants / would like to see in a guy. Without bashing him , more like he just doesn't see it from this angle .

Works wonders on a girls perspective. And if it's only good things , well then let it go and move on brah
01-17-2019 12:04 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2019 12:05 PM

Yeah I seriously doubt anyone would sit at a desk with the teachers papers on them. I’d just keep after her in a non-creepy manner that is. Good luck!
01-17-2019 12:05 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2019 12:39 PM

(01-17-2019 11:22 AM)Gladen Wrote:  That is actually a good sign, from a seduction standpoint.
They were positive things. In a way she wanted others to know she is in a stable relationship. This could be a defense mechanism to try and block certain feelings that she might have felt for someone else and convice herself or get approval from her classmates that her man is a great guy.
01-17-2019 12:39 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2019 12:48 PM

(01-17-2019 12:05 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  Yeah I seriously doubt anyone would sit at a desk with the teachers papers on them. I’d just keep after her in a non-creepy manner that is. Good luck!

Well. My teacher did that to my desk too but I moved the papers like a boss. Its like he didn't want us to sit together. I did notice on the first day she brought him fresh home made muffins she preapared that morning and he is the type that checks out the female students making it obvious he's looking at their assets but I doubt theres anything going on there. He probably just felt jealous cause besides him I'm the only cock in the hen house and women compliment me all the time in that class and show me their interest.
For example they comment in front of class that I'll have problems in my new career because women will be hitting on me all the time.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019 12:58 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
01-17-2019 12:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah