Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-15-2019 3:30 PM

(01-15-2019 3:11 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Now that I think of it, a few times she also did stick her chest out and held that pose for a while when sitting down besides me.

Yes. This. Exactly...Good

Those are the subtle IOI signs you should be paying attention to. To the untrained eye, it may seem coincidental, but when you study and understand body language, especially that which deals directly with signs of attraction, you'll understand what's going on, and you'll know that it is definitely not coincidental.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 3:47 PM by DssMaster.)
01-15-2019 3:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-15-2019 4:05 PM

(01-15-2019 3:30 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Yes. This. Exactly...Good

Those are the subtle IOI signs you should be paying attention to. To the untrained eye, it may seem coincidental, but when you study and understand body language, especially that which deals directly with signs of attraction, you'll understand what's going on, and you'll know that it is definitely not coincidental.

Seconded.

I have constantly been amazed at some others' reports on here where they say X,Y, & Z happened; and in my mind I'm going all Shakespeare..."a hit, a very palpable hit"; and then they say 'so, it doesn't work for me' or 'nothing much to note'.

Interest from just about any lady worth getting to know, tends to be extremely subtle (at least at first). They're used to being pursued; the ones that decide if the guy has a chance or not. Due to that, they'll subconsciously 'hide' any interest, but actions and the body always betray any outer facade, intentional or not. Myself, much akin to what DssMaster just stated, I play off the person by realizing that most communication is non verbal, and non-intentional as well. You'd be surprised at how a mere glance towards you, or a simple wardrobe adjustment, can flourish into heated tryst if you just pick up on it, give it just the most gentle of nudges, and allow that small fire to erupt into a volcano.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 4:06 PM by Gladen.)
01-15-2019 4:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2019 5:17 PM

Thirded (if such a word exists). A typical example today, a female friend called around to help me out with some stuff. 10 minutes before she arrived, I applied 2 sprays to each side of my neck. Within a few minutes I noticed her pupils dilated. Then I noticed her gazing to my left eye whilst talking to me, then locking that gaze for 5 seconds or so after. She was feeling hot, so took off her sweater. Whilst she did so, she ensured that she was facing me, taking her time so that I had a great view of her tits showing through her skimpy blouse (no bra). After about 40 minutes, she had to leave, but made sure to tell me that she wanted to see me within the next few days, although she is really busy, and she gave me a long, hard hug, which is not unusual, but she lifted back her left leg as she did so. All relatively subtle signals, yet telling me that she was feeling attraction.
PS; I'm unsure if I'll pursue this, due to her personal circumstances, but just on the other hand, she has a red hot body and I'm keeping my options open. I'll see her again next week.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-15-2019 5:17 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-15-2019 6:04 PM

(01-15-2019 5:17 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  ...
PS; I'm unsure if I'll pursue this, due to her personal circumstances, but just on the other hand, she has a red hot body and I'm keeping my options open. I'll see her again next week.
Buying my plane ticket now! I'll be right over

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-15-2019 6:04 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2019 6:35 PM

(01-15-2019 6:04 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Buying my plane ticket now! I'll be right over.

Oooh yeah!!!...snap into a Slim Jim!!!popcorn

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 6:35 PM by DssMaster.)
01-15-2019 6:35 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-15-2019 6:47 PM

(01-15-2019 9:02 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Might be the copulins in TLG. Copulins makes me hungry for food.

Thanks for that. I was guessing the EST. When I’m off, no snacking.
01-15-2019 6:47 PM

Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2019 2:40 AM

(01-15-2019 1:31 PM)Gladen Wrote:  one does not simply walk into the classroom of Mordor and expect the pheromones to do the work for them....... TLG rocks, but it won't do the work for you.

I am not 100% certain this is true.

My friend dragged me to one of his Big Talk meet-ups last night, and I was standing behind a couple of women, while he was buying them some drinks(he knew them from previous talks), after he purchased the drinks he introduced me to them, and we exchanged pleasantries.
We went into the room where the talk was being held, and besides being a couple of metres away from me, and maybe passing a couple of times when we got drinks, I didn’t talk to them again all night.
I made half a dozen comments during the discussion section, and then bailed early as I have had a stressful week, and everything was just going wrong.

Anyway, I explained to my friend, and headed to my car. When I reached it I noticed my phone buzzing in my pocket, and it was my friend, asking where I was, since one of the women wanted to talk to me.
I headed back to the bar and she ran up to me giggling, and begged me to come back, saying I was the most interesting person there, and other flatteries.

Had I not had a headache half the day, I probably would have realised I should have grabbed her number right there.
But after much begging, I did promise to go to the next meeting next Tuesday.
Afterwards my friend explained that she does sort of say and do whatever is on her mind, so maybe this isn’t too abnormal for her. But it all was a bit over the top. And honestly, besides saying hello and shaking her hand, I really didn’t do anything at all.

I guess I will see Tuesday.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-16-2019 2:40 AM
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2019 4:22 AM

is the oil or spray version better for TLG?
As far as I understood:
Oil, longer lasting, slower and stronger for close proximity
Spray, short lasting but bigger area and faster hits
01-16-2019 4:22 AM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2019 5:14 AM

(01-16-2019 4:22 AM)Horizon Wrote:  is the oil or spray version better for TLG?
As far as I understood:
Oil, longer lasting, slower and stronger for close proximity
Spray, short lasting but bigger area and faster hits

Yeah, basically what you have said.
So depending on your needs and the ambient temperature, that should be all you need to decide.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-16-2019 5:14 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-16-2019 9:21 AM

(01-16-2019 2:40 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  I am not 100% certain this is true.

My friend dragged me to one of his Big Talk meet-ups last night, and I was standing behind a couple of women, while he was buying them some drinks(he knew them from previous talks), after he purchased the drinks he introduced me to them, and we exchanged pleasantries....
And honestly, besides saying hello and shaking her hand, I really didn’t do anything at all....

I guess I will see Tuesday.

Exactly what I was saying. You had contact before the event, were vocal a few times while in her proximity, and inadvertently played the mysterious guy role by bailing early. You didn't merely meander over to her proximity and just wait for her to fall for you; you took some action, albeit actions not focused on seduction. I recall SnoopyAce stating upon multiple occasions how he just innocently spoke to ladies and they were enamored with him.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2019 9:22 AM by Gladen.)
01-16-2019 9:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah