Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-21-2018 8:19 PM

Ah, so you’ve smelled it before? I love that scent. Gonna have to talk to Mara about getting that one.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-21-2018 8:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slickman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-22-2018 9:39 AM

I've also ordered the V3 Love God blend.KingMaker scent 30ml 40/60 spray. Thanks snoop for your creation and Gladen for your detailed reviews looking forward to testing it out.
09-22-2018 9:39 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 10:44 AM

(09-22-2018 9:39 AM)slickman Wrote:  I've also ordered the V3 Love God blend.KingMaker scent 30ml 40/60 spray. Thanks snoop for your creation and Gladen for your detailed reviews looking forward to testing it out.

I hope it is successful for you. Thus far I love it

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-22-2018 10:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 10:56 AM

This is the highlight of last night from my journal. There's much more that happened, but this is the funniest part.

On my way home I stopped at the grocery store and here's part of what happened...

I was looking for hits and although it wasn't conscious to me at the moment, I was trying to force attention on myself. I 'targeted' a few ladies and netted nothing. I was thinking that perhaps there was something about my frame of mind that opposed to the Love God, or I sprayed on too much; either way I felt it wasn't working.

I quickly let go of hit-hunting and started thinking about the date my wife and I were going on shortly. Mere seconds after I let go of trying to force something to happen I felt my whole body relax. I began looking down some aisles to see if there were any attractive ladies to admire.

As I was looking to my right, a couple met up to me coming from the aisle on my left. I wasn't looking in that direction and I almost hit the man with my cart. He was very absorbed in heading over to the beer aisle. the woman was a late 20's hottie with long (past her hips) wavy dark blond/ light brown hair, a very lithe body but with excellent roundness to both her top and bottom. Leggy and wholesome looking, the devil danced in her eyes. I know this because she stopped walking with her husband/ boyfriend and slowed down until she was right beside me. She stared at me and smiled and then her smile broadened and the tip of her tongue barely showed on her lower lip.

She then walked right beside me, past her boyfriend, into the beer and wine section and stayed about 4-6 feet away from me the entire time. Once or twice she looked at her guy and then her eyes shot right back to me and stayed there. He noted this and shot her an evil frown.

He then stomped away and turned the corner, out of sight. she looked at me and then turned and peeked around the end cap, bending at the waist with her award-winning, tight denim clad behind pointed at me. She shook her head at her guy, whom I'll just call Emo pouter, and then turned to face me, while bending more at the waist and bobbed her head while making a silent laugh. She then turned back towards me, shrugged and then strolled right back up to my vicinity and got real interested in what I was looking at.

At one point I glanced over to see what she was doing and she was staring right me. I smiled at her, she smiled back and her eyes went right down my torso (I was wearing a dark heather grey tapered cut shirt) and stopped at my package. She then looked back up to my face.

Two can play at that game! I then gave her body a brazen and slow appraising once over and gave her my 'you are my sex slave and you love it' smirk and an appreciative slow nod. Her high beams came on when I did that.

I selected the limited time beer the wife wanted and nodded a goodbye to Miss Sexy Godiva just as Emo Pouty man came back to collect his missing hottie. He squared up to me as I slowly walked past him; showing inflated chest, heightened challenge posture, and he looked like he was about to cry. I gave him a friendly nod and a broad friendly smile (in retrospect it probably came off to him as 'I just owned you, you hipster wussy') as I passed on by. He looked devastated.

More hits happened, but that's the highlight. the rest is in my journal

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-22-2018 10:56 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 11:11 AM

(09-22-2018 11:07 AM)MMM Wrote:  Sprayed too much? May we have the dosage used in this HOT EVENT? Music
Sure thing....that would be helpful to note.

Again, from my journal (cut and paste):

About 20 minutes before I closed down my stores I applied maybe 4-5 sprays of The Love God. However, the sprayer malfunctioned and sometimes I would get nothing, sometimes a very trace amount would spray out, and sometimes I'd get a full on good spray. I cleaned out the spray nozzle with straight alcohol and then it worked fine.

I pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store and noted that the lovely scent from the Kingmaker was hardly notable when I held my nose right up to an application point. I could smell my sweat, but not the cologne. I applied two light sprays and gently re-rubbed them over my application points and then entered the store

09-22-2018 11:11 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-22-2018 11:44 AM

(09-22-2018 11:11 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Sure thing....that would be helpful to note.

Again, from my journal (cut and paste):

About 20 minutes before I closed down my stores I applied maybe 4-5 sprays of The Love God. However, the sprayer malfunctioned and sometimes I would get nothing, sometimes a very trace amount would spray out, and sometimes I'd get a full on good spray. I cleaned out the spray nozzle with straight alcohol and then it worked fine.

I pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store and noted that the lovely scent from the Kingmaker was hardly notable when I held my nose right up to an application point. I could smell my sweat, but not the cologne. I applied two light sprays and gently re-rubbed them over my application points and then entered the store

I saw the dosage in your journal, but thought it would be good for those who are NOT yet allowed in. Hi

So the Kingmaker is not long lasting. Interesting.

Just called to place an order, but forgot the hour difference.

Veracious and Unscented it will be! Thanks!

JUST EDITED: Tried to rep you, but it said I MUST SPREAD THE LOVE. I haven't repped anyone in a while. I wonder if it picks up "THANKS!" and repping.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 11:46 AM by MMM.)
09-22-2018 11:44 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 11:49 AM

(09-22-2018 11:44 AM)MMM Wrote:  I saw the dosage in your journal, but thought it would be good for those who are NOT yet allowed in. Hi

So the Kingmaker is not long lasting. Interesting.

Just called to place an order, but forgot the hour difference.

Veracious and Unscented it will be! Thanks!

Tried to rep you, but it said I MUST SPREAD THE LOVE. I haven't repped anyone in a while. I wonder if it picks up "THANKS!" and repping.

No, it lasts a good long time. I usually get a good 6 hours drive time out of it, but for some reason yesterday (I'll blame the dropper) the dosage was either too low or the ambient heat covered my application points with my own secretions and it just didn't seem to take hold on my body.

This is the only time this has ever happened and the only time that the sprayer didn't work right for me, so it was a fluke of user-error or hardware malfunction, not the kingmaker scent.

If you're the bad-boy, rebel, rocker type with a Han Solo roguish streak, then Kingmaker is pretty good for you and I'd recommend it as a great cover.

09-22-2018 11:49 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-22-2018 11:58 AM

(09-22-2018 11:49 AM)Gladen Wrote:  If you're the bad-boy, rebel, rocker type with a Han Solo roguish streak, then Kingmaker is pretty good for you and I'd recommend it as a great cover.

Nope! That's not me. I'm the NICE GUY WITH A TAD BIT OF A BAD BOY ATTITUDE type! Love that clean & sweet smelling stuff! Clinque Happy, Joop, Lauder Pleasures, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Curve, Essentric Molecule 01 (Compliment City!). As you can see, with the exception of Essentric Molecule 01, I have gone back into time so I don't have to worry about smelling like EVERYBODY ELSE since EVERYBODY ELSE seem to have changed with the times, and the chicks still digg'em! Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 11:59 AM by MMM.)
09-22-2018 11:58 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 12:02 PM

(09-22-2018 11:58 AM)MMM Wrote:  Nope! That's not me. I'm the NICE GUY WITH A TAD BIT OF A BAD BOY ATTITUDE type! Love that clean & sweet smelling stuff! Clinque Happy, Joop, Lauder Pleasures, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Curve, Essentric Molecule 01 (Compliment City!). As you can see, with the exception of Essentric Molecule 01, I have gone back into time so I don't have to worry about smelling like EVERYBODY ELSE since EVERYBODY ELSE seem to have changed with the times, and the chicks still digg'em! Nana

Mara described it as an "80's inspired rock star manly vibe with modern tones" Nice guy with bad boy undercurrents is exactly how I wish I was, but I seem to project more of the bad boy with nice guy undertones.

To me it is a bit like Drakkar with a bit of tonka and a bit more green, but my sense of smell is god-awful, so don't take my word on scents.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 12:03 PM by Gladen.)
09-22-2018 12:02 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-22-2018 1:23 PM

Gladen, how long was Miss Sexy Godiva in your mone cloud, and what kind of projection does it have?

I'm always skeptical about "hits" that occur over long distances with limited exposure. May have been you 100% and zero mone effect.

Just thinking out loud.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-22-2018 1:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,517 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah