Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

5 users browsing this thread: (2 members, 1 of whom is invisible, and 3 guests).
Honor

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-15-2019 11:10 AM

(01-14-2019 9:45 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  What I find interesting is how powerful the blend itself is, I mean it only has 1MG of total pheromones per 10ML bottle, but does so much!

There are several reasons for that, but it can be summed up relatively succinctly: Which makes the more potent bomb, an entire ton of TNT or a single tiny atom being split?

Design, effectiveness, and efficiency trump volume in this case.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-15-2019 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2019 11:58 AM

Just received my package from LPMP. Unscented TLG oil in rollerball bottle. The anticipation to test this mix is palpable!
01-15-2019 11:58 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2019 12:32 PM

Finally ordered this product and it came in clear liquid unlike the picture on the website which looked more like light golden brown. Shipping was also faster than usual, in the past I've had to email them and remind them of my order 4 days after before they ship it. Like they had forgotten to process my order until I sent the email they realized their mistake. So I was glad this time that was not the case. And yes I know about their Friday shipping.
Initial sprays noted very strong smell of cops that dissapeared withing about 20 minutes even still I put some cologne on to further mask the smell.
Initial observations were not very impressive. Nothing out of the norm was noted except she kept cupping her breast every so often, but that could have been to straighten or adjust her bra.
I consider this as planting the seed in first exposure and cannot judge if the product works until I further test it and see if her behavior changes.
One thing that concerns me is that she is very talkative in class and often replies to the tracher while speaking in front of the class whom is a male. If she is exposed to mones but constantly replies and looks towards the male in front of her will she attribute the pheromones to the teacher instead of me since she is constantly looking at him and paying close attention in class.
I may unwillingly be playing devils advocate here by helping someone else ride my cloud.
To prevent that I try to talk to her as much as possible but do to the class environment most of her attention will be directed at someone else while smelling the mones which could work against me.
01-15-2019 12:32 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-15-2019 1:31 PM

(01-15-2019 12:32 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Finally ordered this product and it came in clear liquid unlike the picture on the website which looked more like light golden brown...

The coloring of the liquid varies depending upon the scent. My kingmaker scented one was very lightly yellow, almost clear but the LP Homme scented ones look like I peed in a bottle.

(01-15-2019 12:32 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  ...If she is exposed to mones but constantly replies and looks towards the male in front of her will she attribute the pheromones to the teacher instead of me since she is constantly looking at him and paying close attention in class.
I may unwillingly be playing devils advocate here by helping someone else ride my cloud.
To prevent that I try to talk to her as much as possible but do to the class environment most of her attention will be directed at someone else while smelling the mones which could work against me.

Feel free to call me an asshole here (don't worry, everyone else does) but one does not simply walk into the classroom of Mordor and expect the pheromones to do the work for them. As was ingeniously quoted to me, Pheromones are a bomb, not a missile. They affect everyone in the cloud; how they do affect them and how they perceive that is out of our control, more or less.

Try engineering and initiating one-on-one contact right before, and then right after, class so she'll begin to note that you are the purveyor of those feel-good vibes she's digging. TLG rocks, but it won't do the work for you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-15-2019 1:31 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-15-2019 1:41 PM

(01-15-2019 12:32 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Finally ordered this product and it came in clear liquid unlike the picture on the website which looked more like light golden brown. Shipping was also faster than usual, in the past I've had to email them and remind them of my order 4 days after before they ship it. Like they had forgotten to process my order until I sent the email they realized their mistake. So I was glad this time that was not the case. And yes I know about their Friday shipping.
Initial sprays noted very strong smell of cops that dissapeared withing about 20 minutes even still I put some cologne on to further mask the smell.
Initial observations were not very impressive. Nothing out of the norm was noted except she kept cupping her breast every so often, but that could have been to straighten or adjust her bra.
I consider this as planting the seed in first exposure and cannot judge if the product works until I further test it and see if her behavior changes.
One thing that concerns me is that she is very talkative in class and often replies to the tracher while speaking in front of the class whom is a male. If she is exposed to mones but constantly replies and looks towards the male in front of her will she attribute the pheromones to the teacher instead of me since she is constantly looking at him and paying close attention in class.

I bought several bottles all scented with different scents and two bottles of oil (just to see).

The unscented bottles of oil are clear. Did you get scented spray or unscented? That might be the answer.

Not sure if someone is stealing your cloud, but with this mix, no one has stolen my cloud. That happens with other mixes, but I tend to get the attention.

Each woman is different and may express those feelings different ways. I'm sure someone will buy your bottle if it doesn't work for you.
01-15-2019 1:41 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2019 1:43 PM

(01-15-2019 1:31 PM)Gladen Wrote:  The coloring of the liquid varies depending upon the scent. My kingmaker scented one was very lightly yellow, almost clear but the LP Homme scented ones look like I peed in a bottle.

(01-15-2019 12:32 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  ...If she is exposed to mones but constantly replies and looks towards the male in front of her will she attribute the pheromones to the teacher instead of me since she is constantly looking at him and paying close attention in class.

Feel free to call me an asshole here (don't worry, everyone else does) but one does not simply walk into the classroom of Mordor and expect the pheromones to do the work for them. As was ingeniously quoted to me, Pheromones are a bomb, not a missile. They affect everyone in the cloud; how they do affect them and how they perceive that is out of our control, more or less.

Try engineering and initiating one-on-one contact right before, and then right after, class so she'll begin to note that you are the purveyor of those feel-good vibes she's digging. TLG rocks, but it won't do the work for you.
Yes I agree that is true with every pheromone. And I try to make the conversation as personal as possible but I've had more blatant hits with my superstar mix and it usually does not matter to me as long as the subconscious picks it up and later she brings those feelings out. But you can usually pick up subtle hints in behavior or conversation when the product has an affect on the target.
Like I said this is a product that takes time and I have to see with frequent exposure how she reacts later on once she has associated those feelings to me.
01-15-2019 1:43 PM
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-15-2019 2:44 PM

(01-14-2019 7:22 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Received my package 6 days after placing order, USPS didn't do much work over the weekend looking at tracking lol. Here's some scent impressions , they were kind enough to include 3 samples

Homme scent : this is weird so far. When it shines properly , I get chocolate vanilla notes that smell fantastic. Sometimes through a scent of incense and hippy like Kind of scent get through which I don't know how I feel about . Going to need to wear this out more and get a feel for it . This was an initial impression .

Mara does not use fixatives like they are used in a commercial parfume therefore the scented blend needs time to age. After about 4 weeks of aging the scent will be different, you will see.
01-15-2019 2:44 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2019 2:45 PM

(01-15-2019 12:32 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Nothing out of the norm was noted, except that she kept cupping her breast every so often, but that could have been to straighten or adjust her bra.

Believe it or not, that is subtle body language from a woman that feels attraction of some kind. Most times they do it subconsciously, just like when they start playing with their hair. I used to miss all those signs back in the days, but now I know better. Just not too long ago, I was in the presence of a "gym bunny" with a killer combination of both an amazing set of legs and ass...Redface. When I came within her vicinity, she started "adjusting" her black spandex yoga tights. Now, to those less aware of what was going on, might look at what was happening and think that it was just a normal adjustment. But not me, 'cause when I was watching her from a distance, she was just standing there taking care business and going thru a load of paperwork (it was at a DMV office; and was standing at the counter with a DMV rep to renew her registration).

It was my turn to get served by the next available representative, and to my luck, I ended up by the window next to hers. Within seconds of me getting there, the "adjustments" began. So much so, that she had them riding way up, and had a clear view of her lovely cameltoe. I would catch her looking me from the corner of my eye, and everytime I looked at her, she would then turn around to the other side and pull her tights up, giving me a glorious display of her "assets"...Spiteful And that my friends, were clear butt presentations, which is also a major IOI...for there was no need for her to completely turn around every time she needed to make an "adjustment". She would also stand/pose in an unnatural way, in order to show off her amazing curves.

Unfortunately, due to logistics, I wasn't able to take advantage of the situation. Which left me wondering for the rest of that day, as to why didn't I just go by myself...Dash1Sarcastic hand facepalm
01-15-2019 2:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2019 2:50 PM

(01-15-2019 1:31 PM)Gladen Wrote:  The coloring of the liquid varies depending upon the scent. My Kingmaker scented one was very slightly yellow, almost clear but the LP Homme scented ones look like I peed in a bottle.

I agree with that as well, the coloring of the liquid depends on the scent chosen. My Homme scented TLG is yellow, and both virgin bottles of Voracious and Bad Boy have that dark yellow color.
01-15-2019 2:50 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2019 3:11 PM

(01-15-2019 2:45 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  She would also stand/pose in an unnatural way, in order to show off her amazing curves :

Now that I think of it she did also a few times stick her chest out and held that pose for a while when sitting down besides me.
(01-15-2019 2:50 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  I agree with that as well, the coloring of the liquid depends on the scent chosen. My Homme scented TLG is yellow, and both virgin bottles of Voracious and Bad Boy have that dark yellow color.

I chose the unscented spray.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 3:12 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
01-15-2019 3:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah