Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
TopLobster
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-14-2019 3:13 AM

(01-12-2019 10:57 AM)Gladen Wrote:  While OT, I wrote a little break down of the LPMP scents I've tried. Please take this write up with a grain of salt (if not an entire salt lick); as these are my impressions and I do not have the discerning nose of several others here.

Hopefully, others willl add their knowledge and sophistication to what I've written so you can get a good idea of the scents. Likewise, there are several scents that I have not tried.

Girl Nip: LPMP states that it is a resinous sexiness of sandalwood, amber, patchouli and black musk, with masculine touches of mahogany and tobacco, topped with dark chocolate, tonka and vanilla bean for just a tinge of dusky sweetness. Myself, I find this to be a light, syrupy sweet scent that is dominated by a candy and chocolate scent. While this scent is not for me, I think it would do well for larger, masculine type men that want to soften their image a touch; and face it, ladies love the fond and tender emotions evoked by sweet smells.

KingMaker: LPMP describes it as Featuring a deep resinous base of sandalwood, patchouli, vetiver and cedar with a bit of smoldering amber, which we layer with a chypre blend and fern, plus touches of sage and tonka to give it a modern aura, and refreshing splashes of water accords and orange blossom. It utilizes sandalwood, patchouli, Vetiver, Cedar, Amber, cyphre, and fern among other notes. This is a bold, but yet subdued scent. If you can imagine what the old Jordache for men mixed with Drakkar might be, and then update the scent, this is close. I find this to be enjoyable for me, clean and fresh, but yet strong and manly. It is a medium toned scent, a bit on the perfumy side, but it is a unique status scent. It is my number two favorite. When I wore this, ladies were quite responsive.

UN: Mara’s prose states that Un scent is Cool, clean lavender is combined with our intoxicating blend of exquisite quality pipe tobaccos, woods, copal and maple, making this an unusual, gorgeous and undeniably MALE scent. The front notes are a bit on the sweet side, but it is distinctively manly. The maple scent is slightly dominant, but you don’t come off as Mr. Butterworth. This is a strong but playful scent and the tobaccos and woods give it an earthy hint of mystery. This might supplant Kingmaker as my #2 favorite. It seems to have an almost duality to it, as it hits as sweet and inviting, but broods to strong and mysterious.

Badboy: I couldn’t find the proper text for Bad Boy scent. It seems that it was a limited edition, which is a shame. I have a sample of this and I like it a lot. It is light, smooth, and a semi-sweet vetiver type scent with some incense and wood undertones; but there's a certain leathery metallic vibe to it that is hard for a clod like me to accureatly describe. The name is a good description. If you can imagine what the imagery of a stubble cheeked, long haired, rebel, wearing fresh leather, might smell like coming straight out of the shower after a dramatic physical endeavor; this is the scent. If, like me, you are a rebel without a clue, this is a great scent. Unfortunately, it no longer seems to be available.

Merlin’s Blend: Described as primal and elemental LPMP has written that Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit and Flesh are all represented in this magical potion which amplifies your personal power and inspires admiration. This is a very earthy and woody blend that reminds me of subtle incense, dreamy VIP status cologne, wizards cloistered away in their towers, and olfactory dynamics all at once. It has a pretty strong head-shop vibe as an undercurrent, but is still sophisticated and complex enough for just about any situation. I like this scent, as I am more of a hippie than anything else; so it suits me fine. For dancing around the bonfire at your local renaissance fair or to wear out with your free spirited lady du jour, this would be a fine blend. It is earthy, vibrant, and wispy all at once. It is a mysterious, spiritual type mix; but it will still do well for general work wear, but probably not suitable for the boardroom. I’ll probably wear this at my next coven party.

Homme: Homme is a sophisticated and complex blend that puts out an aura of strength and sexuality. LPMP advertises it as a base of deep and luscious Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli and a bright spark of Apricot. But because we appreciate the dark mystery about you, we've incorporated Mahogany, Vetiver, Sandalwood and a touch of Black Coffee. It is slightly head shop-like and the Mahogany and Vetiver wrap the citrus scent nicely. The undertones of the amber and Patchouli add strength and mystery. While the Vanilla notes are present, they are quite subdued and they only give this blend a hint of sweetness; jut enough to make it special. This blend is somewhat related to several other vetiver types, but it is light, mildly fruity, and it really does throw out a sexy man vibe. It is its own unique scent that others just don't match. The coffee tones even out any rough edges and this blend seems suitable for just about anyone. My wife absolutely goes nuts for this scent, more so than any others, and I like it as well. It is my go-to scent for the Love God and is my favorite. Overall, when my long-haired, lilliputian self wears the Love God in this tone, I have gotten my best reactions.

Hope this helps

Thank you! I already ordered LP Homme before I saw this. But it was the most intriguing description so thank goodness! Will review it as soon as it arrives.
(01-12-2019 3:35 PM)Phaethon Wrote:  I have TLG in LP: Homme lightly scented and TLG in Kingmaker regular scent strenght.

When I received TLG Homme lightly scented I shelved it for a couple of days because of travel shock. After 4 days I applied one spray to my hand just for testing the scent and I thought I would not be able to wear more than 4 sprays. So strong and powerful. You can read my first experience with this scent here: LPMP: WORST Customer service! Don't bother with these swindlers. Post #62.

But I know a freshly mixed parfume without fixatives needs time to age hence I gave it one month time to age and now the scent is different - much more balanced, mellowed and sophisticated. Imagine a teenager that recently became a man. It is a gourmand scent. Imagine a noble coffe note with hints of amber and vanilla with little woody notes of sandalwood and mahagoni in the background with a tiny sweetness. This scent is not a lightweight neither it is a heavyweight. I would discribe it as a noble/ luxury and gourmand scent. Women love this scent and it is UNIQUE!

When I placed my order I asked John to include the rest of the not needed scent with the shipment so I can adjust the scent to my needs and he threw in two vials of LP:Homme for me. I recently used one of the vials to adjust the TLG to my needs, I am glad I asked to do so.
By the way: this scent lasts very long and I can even smell it the next day

If you decide to go for TLG LP: Homme scented I would recommend to order lightly scented and ask John for one or two vials of LP:Homme. After one month time of aging you can adjust the scent your needs, if you need to.

I was just thinking of how to categorize scents in general and this came to my mind:

LP:Homme
Adventure: No
Business: Unsure
Classic: Yes
Elegance: Yes
Luxury: Yes
Power: Yes
Trend: NO
Unique: YES!

With my order of TLG LP:Homme I received a sample of Kingmaker. I took a sniff and within 1 second it was clear to me I need to order TLG Kingmaker scented. I asked John wether it is possible to get a roll-on bottle virgin Kingmaker (without mones) and he made it possible Yahoo

This scent is, I have to agree with Gladen, clean and fresh (but not citric fresh), it is a elegant and crisp scent. This one, at least for me, is sexyness in a bottle. Kingmaker is my #1. Ideal for spring, summer and early autumn.
Wether you wear a old denim jeans or a expensive suit, this scent fits.
Wether you go to a bar, a club or a business meeting, this scents fits to any location.
Kingmaker is more a lightweight, powerfull but not a heavy scent. This scent does not play with top-, heart- and basenotes, it does not change its game.

I had a first scent test with TLG Kingmaker today after one month of aging at 4 sprays and I find the scent a little bit weak. But it was 0°C and I don't know my sweetspot yet. I will test again in early spring and if its still to weak I can use the virgin Kingmaker from the roll-on bottle to adjust the scent to my needs, but I doubt this will be the case.
I'm pretty confident this scent will have excellent mone projection.

Kingmaker
Adventure: Yes
Business: Yes
Classic: Yes
Elegance: Yes
Luxury: Yes
Power: Yes
Trend: Yes
Unique: YES!

Both of my TLG are alcohol/oil based in a spray bottle.

Please keep in mind that Mara does not use fixatives, means the scents will build a unique unit with your personal skin chemistry hence scent results can vary a bit!

Sorry for derailing the thread, I hope it helps.

Wow I already ordered the Homme. I'm not a big fan of super strong scents because they give me a headache after a while. Oh well, next time I'll look into kingmaker if I become a fan of the product!
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 3:15 AM by TopLobster.)
01-14-2019 3:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-14-2019 9:18 AM

(01-13-2019 7:01 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I guess I will post my review now and will keep it is short as I can. I have the 10ML roll on oil in unscented....

Wow! I wrote an effects report some time ago and came to more or less the same conclusions from an intuitive level. It is stellar-cool to see somebody that knows the ins and outs of the ingredients describe it in this way.

thank you

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-14-2019 9:18 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-14-2019 1:54 PM

Not sure if it's TLG, but it's all I wear as of late....I've been snacking more than normal. Not sure why. Could be winter too.

I continue to see strong and consistent hits...To the poster who asked about black women. My wife is black and I've seen hits on other black women too. The black women haven't done the kino like others have, but the strong eye contact and the suggestive language comes out.

I honestly see more kino from white and hispanic women ....Asian and Arab woman do the strong eye contact, proximity, and very subtle language, but no kino from them. Black women tend to ask me more dating questions than the others and about my marital status. Am I happy, etc.

I tend to get compliments from everyone....After about the third compliment, i start registering that as a hit. Starting to see some jealousy among the ladies. They are blocking each other and maybe even competing a bit for my attention (these are the multiple exposure ladies).
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 1:55 PM by DarkLord1.)
01-14-2019 1:54 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2019 5:52 PM

(01-14-2019 1:54 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Not sure if it's TLG, but it's all I wear as of late....I've been snacking more than normal. Not sure why. Could be winter too.

I continue to see strong and consistent hits...To the poster who asked about black women. My wife is black and I've seen hits on other black women too. The black women haven't done the kino like others have, but the strong eye contact and the suggestive language comes out.

I honestly see more kino from white and hispanic women ....Asian and Arab woman do the strong eye contact, proximity, and very subtle language, but no kino from them. Black women tend to ask me more dating questions than the others and about my marital status. Am I happy, etc.

I tend to get compliments from everyone....After about the third compliment, i start registering that as a hit. Starting to see some jealousy among the ladies. They are blocking each other and maybe even competing a bit for my attention (these are the multiple exposure ladies).

Thanks for the report! I haven't had the time to be on much (busy with work) but it's nice to see that this thread is still so active!

For those guys that liked Girl Nip, thanks! I was the one who came up with that. Thanks

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-14-2019 5:52 PM
MMM

Rep Post

01-14-2019 7:19 PM

(01-14-2019 5:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Thanks for the report! I haven't had the time to be on much (busy with work) but it's nice to see that this thread is still so active!

For those guys that liked Girl Nip, thanks! I was the one who came up with that. Thanks

GIRL NIP sounded sweet and like it would be what I like, but my order was cancelled because they were missing some ingredients. Is there any way to tell when it will be available other than a phone call? When I ordered it, there was NO OUT OF STOCK notification.

Thanks! Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-14-2019 7:19 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-14-2019 7:22 PM

Received my package 6 days after placing order, USPS didn't do much work over the weekend looking at tracking lol. Here's some scent impressions , they were kind enough to include 3 samples

Homme scent : this is weird so far. When it shines properly , I get chocolate vanilla notes that smell fantastic. Sometimes through a scent of incense and hippy like Kind of scent get through which I don't know how I feel about . Going to need to wear this out more and get a feel for it . This was an initial impression .

One sample was also homme.

The other two were :

Open arms with phero : I don't know how to describe , somehow reminiscent of light BW scent.

Lumine d Terra was the last scent : lightly flowery clothes detergent , in a clean , pleasant citrus kind of way

Sorry , I am not best with scents , but I hope it helped .
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 7:29 PM by kocik2000.)
01-14-2019 7:22 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2019 9:45 PM

(01-14-2019 9:18 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Wow! I wrote an effects report some time ago and came to more or less the same conclusions from an intuitive level. It is stellar-cool to see somebody that knows the ins and outs of the ingredients describe it in this way.

thank you

Thank you for the kind words!

What I find interesting is how powerful the blend itself is, I mean it only has 1MG of total pheromones per 10ML bottle, but does so much!

Now on the other hand I like True Alpha as I think it is very balanced like TLG and it has a little over 13MG per 10ML bottle.

To me these are both very balanced but I am amazed at how powerful TLG is for the amount of pheromones in it. I get very similar effects out of both of these products as they do what they are designed to do, I just find the dose of products to amaze me how they can very and if anything I have learned to not judge a blend from just the amount of pheromone content alone.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 9:47 PM by justintime469.)
01-14-2019 9:45 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-14-2019 10:25 PM

Emmm... I don't want to jump the gun like I did with thu, report hits and then not be able to replicate and end up seeing nothing but here it goes .

SO on way home , I decide to put 12 inches and ask her if she likes sample of perfume I receive . She said too sweet, I shrugged and went walking the dog .

On way down couple walks in elevator : talks a bit about my dog but guys GF is starrng me in the eyes, then breaks contact , then stares again . It's as if she wants to but is too shy . I am like okay, I am def imagininh hits here.

On way up run into a cute 7-8 , 20 something with a dog right next to my apartment . She literally stops in her tracks and starts talking and talking with me . Same weird eye behaviour , at one point of time she finally holds eye contact for maybe 10 seconds , looks down , blushes and has this cute smile with dimples. Weirdly is , our dogs are not hitting it off and she is like "noooo be nice" and just goes on . Eventually we end the talk and just stand there , she pretty much waiting on me to ask her name , number , I don't know , anything . I just say well it was nice meeting you and walk through my apartment ( my SO was literally on the other side of the door sitting in kitchen lol ). She was like making friends aren't we ? Hahahaha

Snoopy if I can replicate these hits.... I will be buying a case of this.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 10:26 PM by kocik2000.)
01-14-2019 10:25 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-15-2019 5:24 AM

(01-14-2019 10:25 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Emmm... I don't want to jump the gun like I did with thu, report hits and then not be able to replicate and end up seeing nothing but here it goes .

SO on way home , I decide to put 12 inches and ask her if she likes sample of perfume I receive . She said too sweet, I shrugged and went walking the dog .

On way down couple walks in elevator : talks a bit about my dog but guys GF is starrng me in the eyes, then breaks contact , then stares again . It's as if she wants to but is too shy . I am like okay, I am def imagininh hits here.

On way up run into a cute 7-8 , 20 something with a dog right next to my apartment . She literally stops in her tracks and starts talking and talking with me . Same weird eye behaviour , at one point of time she finally holds eye contact for maybe 10 seconds , looks down , blushes and has this cute smile with dimples. Weirdly is , our dogs are not hitting it off and she is like "noooo be nice" and just goes on . Eventually we end the talk and just stand there , she pretty much waiting on me to ask her name , number , I don't know , anything . I just say well it was nice meeting you and walk through my apartment ( my SO was literally on the other side of the door sitting in kitchen lol ). She was like making friends aren't we ? Hahahaha

Snoopy if I can replicate these hits.... I will be buying a case of this.

Nice report. The strong eye contact is the main IOI, IMO.

When you see the strong eye contact alternate between left eye gazing and triangular gazing. Ive seen the pupils get larger and the bonding build faster.

Take a break and then keep doing it.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 5:25 AM by DarkLord1.)
01-15-2019 5:24 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-15-2019 9:02 AM

(01-14-2019 1:54 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Not sure if it's TLG, but it's all I wear as of late....I've been snacking more than normal. Not sure why. Could be winter too.

Might be the copulins in TLG. Copulins makes me hungry for food.
01-15-2019 9:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah